Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures (19918 Views)

Crown Flour Mill Limited / A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures / Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 17, 2018
Serious work on going at the Kings Flour Mill, Onna Akwa Ibom State

#Udom2019
#onlyGOD

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Debteecreations(f): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2018
cool cool

Contact us on 07013460941 for your borehole drilling.
Instagram: @southwestdrilling
Re: Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Yorubaskullmine: 9:16am On Sep 17, 2018
Why didn't you copy tonyebarcanister and lalasticlala. This thread belongs to the promise land.

3 Likes

Re: Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by gentlegenius(m): 9:20am On Sep 17, 2018
Hmmm...
Everything in Akwa Ibom is happening in Onna, Gov Udom's territory.

10 Likes

Re: Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by RevenGeMission: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2018
Ya rite ... if we had the same mentality , Yoruba and Pro Buhari will come here and call it white horse project, just like the Biafraudenese and Anti Buhari's have been calling alll Aregbe and Ambode Projects White horse , non beneficial and money siphoning projects and see how they feel
Re: Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:38am On Sep 17, 2018
UdomCorrect2019!
Re: Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Houseofmaliq(m): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2018
I'm enjoying the comments here, very short and direct, this is what we the comment readers association has been advocating for years now.. thank you for your compliance.

12 Likes

Re: Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Pachesky(m): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2018
A welcome development.more of these type of factories not just in akwa ibom but other states/regions..just hope they employ akwa ibomites 1st before any other tribe on a 60-40 scale..that would discourage migrarion and promote economic development for each state/region on the long run

1 Like

Re: Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Mmlanrehh(m): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2018
Yorubaskullmine:
Why didn't you copy tonyebarcanister and lalasticlala. This thread belongs to the promise land.
Re: Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Mmlanrehh(m): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2018
Yorubaskullmine:

He do not need to copy them . Let the good work Ufom has done speak for itself.
Re: Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by seyigiggle: 9:43am On Sep 17, 2018
that company can take more than 1,000 unemployed off street, not npower poo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Ya rite ... if we had the same mentality , Yoruba and Pro Buhari will come here and call it white horse project, just like the Biafraudenese and Anti Buhari's have been calling alll Aregbe and Ambode Projects White horse , non beneficial and money siphoning projects and see how they feel
Gibberish

1 Like

Re: Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by olatunjithomas(m): 9:45am On Sep 17, 2018
A good news for people in my line of business.
Re: Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by wunmi590(m): 9:45am On Sep 17, 2018
This present governor is the best that has ever happened to Akwa Ibom.

I served there in 2015, and the guy nah baba

#UdomFor2019

5 Likes

Re: Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by OCTAVO: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2018
Nice.
Re: Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by deedy111: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2018
Abeg who has genuine connection to that job, plz send a msg to me

Work is better than begging

deedy2018@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by ACHILLES45: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2018
akpabio and apc is finished in akwa ibom

2 Likes

Re: Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Harrynight(m): 9:54am On Sep 17, 2018
gentlegenius:
Hmmm...

Just like everything was happening in Ikot Ekpene, Ukanafun and Essien Udim during Akpabio Era

Patiently waiting wen power will return to us (Ibibio) in Uyo Senatorial district grin

7 Likes

Re: Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by yenereal(m): 9:56am On Sep 17, 2018
So proud of my State

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by tabisegroup(m): 9:56am On Sep 17, 2018
Harrynight:

Just like everything was happening in Ikot Ekpene, Ukanafun and Essien Udim during Akpabio Era

Patiently waiting wen power will return to us (Ibibio) in Uyo Senatorial district grin

I just hope we have sense by then

7 Likes

Re: Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Trustisaburden: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2018
The govt has little or no business with building industries, but needs to concentrate efforts in building good schools and enabling infrastructures to let private sectors do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by fashrola(m): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2018
gentlegenius:
Hmmm...

Doesn't matter as far as Creation of employment is the key
Re: Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by budusky05(m): 10:26am On Sep 17, 2018
Can someone show this picture to wicked wike, and tell him industrial development and project builds cities, economies, and humans.
Re: Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2018
wunmi590:
This present governor is the best that has ever happened to Akwa Ibom.

I served there in 2915, and the guy nah baba

#UdomFor2019

Are you trying to say you time travelled or what...
2915... Man that's one heck of a futuristic adventure... TWALE SIR
Re: Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by yaki84: 10:41am On Sep 17, 2018
gentlegenius:
Hmmm...
just like everythng happened back then in ukana.
akpabio's domain.
how i wished he brought even biscuit company come within those oilboom years.
all he did was empower boys with ak47,, now they r reaping the fruits of his investment.

4 Likes

Re: Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Gerrard59(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2018
seyigiggle:
that company can take more than 1,000 unemployed off street, not npower poo

How? What's the revenue vis-a-vis profit margin of the firm to EMPLOY 1000 persons? shocked

Trustisaburden:
The govt has little or no business with building industries, but needs to concentrate efforts in building good schools and enabling infrastructures to let private sectors do the needful.

Thanks a lot. I wish to see how these "companies" will survive after his tenure.

1 Like

Re: Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by lastempero: 10:56am On Sep 17, 2018
Politicians are wicked
Re: Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by seyigiggle: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2018
when i say 1,000, i mean direct and indirect jobs.
Gerrard59:

How? What's the revenue vis-a-vis profit margin of the firm to EMPLOY 1000 persons? shocked

Thanks a lot. I wish to see how these "companies" will survive after his tenure.
Re: Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by MVLOX(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2018
Okowa coma see ur mate ooo

1 Like

Re: Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by ifiokjohn(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2018
Trustisaburden:
what will ever please you guys? when akpabio was building all those you mentioned, people complained and said they was poverty in the land and akwa ibomite were suffering.
Many here said akpabio needed to buold industries and factories all over to employ people. Today udom is creating employments through provision of factories and industries and you still say that should not be his priority, Please what should?

2 Likes

Re: Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Trendy247: 11:37am On Sep 17, 2018
The Industrialization no dey reach annang

UDOM is a FOOL!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Businesses In Nigeria Must Accept E-naira Payment, CBN Warns / Nigerian Billionaire Mike Adenuga Offers $600m For Ivorian Mobile Phone Company. / Pls How Reliable Is MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.