Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

List Of Celebrities Who Raised Over N150m For Davido (full List) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Celebrities Who Raised Over N150m For Davido (full List) (450 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) / Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace / We Have Raised Over One Million For "Baba Suwe" - Yomi Fabiyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Celebrities Who Raised Over N150m For Davido (full List) by donaldeke(m): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
It all started as a joke but has earned Davido, a popular Nigerian artiste, a whopping amount of N150,000,000.

the singer had taken to social media on Wednesday to ask his genuine friends and fans to send N1m each ahead of his birthday on Friday.

Davido said, “We rise by lifting others abi? Me I don dey rise dey lifting others for the past 100 years. So, I want to know who my friends are. All of my friends one one million Naira. They said we are 30BG. If you don’t send your own. You out of here. You are gone (sic).”

However, he received over N53m in cash transfers in less than one hour after asking colleagues for N1m. So far, the pop star has gotten about N155m.

Below is the list of celebrities who have donated.

https://www.reporterswall.com/list-of-celebrities-who-raised-over-n150m-for-davido-full-list/

(1) (Reply)

DJ Michelle Rescued From Lagos Beach 24 Hours After Drowning Report.(pics,video) / 7 Nigerian Celebs Who Did Plastic Surgery To Look Hot / "I Have Respiratory Infection”– Bbnaija Angel Smith Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.