Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer (61409 Views)

If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) / What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge / Boy Wins Davido's N1 Million Give Away On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer by Toluwanise247(m): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Just be good. There's always a pay day for everyone.
Re: Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer by Siberia01(m): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
undecided
Re: Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer by johnwegs(m): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Advert strategy!
Re: Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer by God2man2again(m): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hmnnn
Re: Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer by Benitoh: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
Foreign Reserve want to meet with me .

Over money

4 Likes

Re: Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer by Elidrisy20: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
Davido how far, I send my own but I no see my name for the list? I send am for chioma's a/c, remaining 30b for the accant

1 Like

Re: Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer by toujurs: 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
bcomputer101:
Bill WEMA BANK 25million for this advert.

Abeg, shey Wizkid won't give his own 1m?
Abi alaye don broke?

Even of na 314,000 Naira remain for em account, make he send am.

DAVIDO to the world...
FEM!
You just sounded like a slowpoke, what concern wizkid in this matter. Poverty has really messed your brain up

6 Likes

Re: Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer by angelfallz(m): 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
OBO!!!
Davido is so relatable
Re: Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer by seyz91(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
cheesy
bcomputer101:

Abi alaye don broke?

DAVIDO to the world...
FEM!
Re: Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer by EmekaBlue(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
To whine u to invest with the money

1 Like

Re: Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer by seyz91(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
na so women dey do na
Kriss216:

Sent HIM money from HIS money. Wise woman.

1 Like

Re: Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
Maxymilliano:

His Dad is a board member of Wema bank and one of the highest shareholders.

Davido is promoting his family interest. Simple!
A very smart son

2 Likes

Re: Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer by RICHOLAC(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
The guy handling that wema bank account must be smart, cashing in on Davido's trend. Very soon efcc will gather round table to scheme a way to chop Davido small money. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer by Felabrity: 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
Uba and wizkid lol grin

1 Like

Re: Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer by seyz91(m): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
you are right about the whole money, getting money and all
.but the part of bank flagging him for laundering, haba, you wrong there, its obvious to the blind and audible to the deaf how the money came by

everyone knows, nothing is hidden

its a charity money na so no reason to bw flagged
calculator123:
So in this case, Wema wants to see him and not the other way around? Ever wondered why his account wasn't flagged to stop money laundering? Because rules are for the poor. When you're big, you're big. In all that getting, get money.

Money breeds respect, don't allow an old man tell you otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer by calculator123(m): 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
seyz91:
you are right about the whole money, getting money and all
.but the part of bank flagging him for laundering, haba, you wrong there, its obvious to the blind and audible to the deaf how the money came by

everyone knows, nothing is hidden

its a charity money na so no reason to bw flagged

Lol but when an average Joe does the same, they flag and ask you to bring all manner of documents to clear yourself. Once again, in all thy getting, get money o

3 Likes

Re: Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer by seyz91(m): 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
cheesy
OmovuduTheBeast:
In Nigeria, a fool is born every second. Davido dey do advert for Wema Bank. Em papa na major share holder. Nigerians never still wise
Re: Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer by seyz91(m): 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
i don dey dey wonder too oo cuz everybody dey drop 1m hin dey overdo drop 3m won show hinsef
.those guys get other mainstream for money making, the one we know na cover ups
deepwater:
Person wey him family get share for wema bank!!!

This is the same way our politicians go out in full force for one another.

If you are not in their circle you can never profit from them.

But abeg make una no vex
Wetin de give me galaxy money ??
She na sekem sekem undecided
Re: Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer by jubrilELsudan: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
LET FBI ARREST DAVIDO AND YOU WILL SEE ALL THESE PEOPLE DENY HIM.

ORDINARY EFCC THAT CARRIED OBI CUBANA, ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN SINGING HIS PRAISES DENIED HIM SOTEY PETER WEY DENY JESUS SEF DEY JEALOUS UNA.

2 Likes

Re: Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer by ComeToJesus: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
bcomputer101:

Abi alaye don broke?

DAVIDO to the world...
FEM!

You must sha look for a way to weave Wizzy in...
Re: Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer by 9jaBloke: 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
How far PSquare
Re: Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer by SATANlST: 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
miracood2 miracood and other almajiris , shey una don see how to beg in 5G shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer by geokay777(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Before nko or u think he doesn’t have another account no before he opted for Wemabank.
Re: Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer by Godbless3(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
Maxymilliano:

You got it.
Re: Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer by Zealll: 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
David is in trouble, efcc will also want to meet you, let wema take u as dia ambassador...
Re: Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer by sammuell(m): 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Endorsement be next

Big name
Re: Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer by Elidrisy20: 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
BigDawsNet:
grin

Wizzy
Burna
Terry G
Orezi
Daddy Showkey

From Davido board and management...we are waiting for your alerts
Abeg remove Terry G & Daddy showkey these guys don broke, dem don knack one paku for head, the other one just pose dey look
Re: Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Some of the donors will ignore a genuine needy for just #2k.Here are they donating millions to an already wealthy guy from a wealthy background.

1 Like

Re: Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer by jimcaddy(m): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
I'm waiting to see what EFCC has to say about this. uncle Lai can kuku tell them to investigate the account say na the money youth was take use over throw government be that. Loool. Naija Naija.
Re: Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer by TUTU147: 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
I talk am say na advert you done do for wema bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason / Praise Sam Ogan: "My Boobs Pop Out Even If I Tie A Wrapper" / Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.