Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

EndSARS: We Found Over 40 Discrepancies In Judicial Panel Report - LASG (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: We Found Over 40 Discrepancies In Judicial Panel Report - LASG (Video) (25314 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu / Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own / INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: We Found Over 40 Discrepancies In Judicial Panel Report - LASG (Video) by Ovamboland(m): 4:26am On Nov 20, 2021
plaindealer:

And who was Kola Salami?

Who reported him dead

Who declared him dead

Are there family embers/relatives to certify that this person existed and was killed?

Who pronounced him dead and who signed the death certificate?

Is it only in Nigeria where you are able to pronounce people dead without showing their identity, autopsy and death certificate, no family member identification, nothing at all, just word of mouth by some panel?

So far, these are all made up names and made up death.

This is just too sad and atrocious.

The panel even listed names of presumed dead as facts and added them to the tally.
What is presumed dead?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Found Over 40 Discrepancies In Judicial Panel Report - LASG (Video) by Ovamboland(m): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2021
Qatar2022:

I pity whoever that brought you into this world

Pity yourself since you assume all the dead have no relatives, no history, no friends. Most of them where even presumed dead not proved to be dead
Re: EndSARS: We Found Over 40 Discrepancies In Judicial Panel Report - LASG (Video) by Ovamboland(m): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2021
jmaine:

Most sane folks will rather believe the report of an independent panel than government agents. If you were truthful, there have been countless expose of victims' families giving their reports...

There are loads of unidentified bodies from the #Endsars protest in various morgues in lagos State. Will you also question those expert reports on their source of identity?

We have now moved from where are the bodies to where are the family members... That is progress..

Even corpses identified are still presumed dead? Do you know presume means inadequate evidence? Or corpse not even seen?
Re: EndSARS: We Found Over 40 Discrepancies In Judicial Panel Report - LASG (Video) by plaindealer: 8:45am On Nov 20, 2021
[s]
jmaine:

You haven't learnt your lessons over the years.....

On your point 1: Visit the link below and stop being adamant about propagating falsehoods...

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/10/19/africa/lekki-toll-gate-shooting-one-year-intl-cmd/index.html

Point 2: Only an idiot will read my post and alleged I said the 99 bodies were recovered from Lekki toll gate. .. There were loads of extrajudicial killings from the Policemen during the #Endsars period, and those bodies will naturally be dumped in the morge. No ? ..Could you please highlight where you got your misleading agenda from?

Point 3. I will concede this point 3 to you since the link you mentioned provided info that there were no gunshot wounds to the 3 Lekki victims. I believe in expert reportage and superior argument with facts than political sentiments.

I see you are convenient with some truth/facts from the Lagos Panel but chose to discard those not favorable to your agenda.....
[/s]

You are not all that clever at all, in fact you are not, no need to dodge my question as expected, you said there have been countless expose of victims' families giving their reports and I asked you to show us just one.

This is what trolls like you do, you make ignorant statements and when asked to back them up with facts, you start dodging and trolling.

If you can not answer my question, just go away and stop quoting me with rubbish.

If you have unfavourable reports about genuine deaths or proof of massacre, why not show us?

The only reason why you haven't done that is because you don't have any facts to support that lie.

Facts Facts Facts Facts, if you don't have facts, keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Found Over 40 Discrepancies In Judicial Panel Report - LASG (Video) by Ovamboland(m): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2021
plaindealer:

1. You are not all that clever at all, in fact you are not, no need to dodge my question as expected, you said there have been countless expose of victims' families giving their reports and I asked you to show us just one.

You remember I said you won't show us anything because you lied, well, you proved me right, you lied.

2. Even this rubbish and deception you posted about 99 bodies is fake and misinformation, they pick up bodies all over Lagos every day, including during the protest, the bodies you are talking about were collected from all over Lagos state, not from Lekki, unless you are going to take your own lie a little further ahead of the panel and assert that 99 bodies came from Lekki, many times more than the number given by the panel. You see how you and your kind get ahead of yourselves with your lies?

3. The story and the link you posted said 99 bodies deposited at Lagos morgue, three from Lekki tollgate so who are you trying to fool as if the 99 bodies came from Lekki when in fact only 3 came from Lekki according to the pathologist and your own link, you obviously did not read your own story before posting.

According to the pathologist, the 3 bodies came from LTG, also according to the head of the panel, no bullets or pellets were found on any of the 3 corpses.

You are lying either because you think I'm dumb or, you are a liar and a dishonest person or you just haven't read anything about this panel and you are just doing follow follow bandwagon with den say den say instead of educating yourselves about this proceedings.

So when did the 3 bodies picked at Lekki turn to 8 or whatever, and how were they tied to soldiers shooting when there were no bullets? Did the soldiers club the 3 to death?

These una endsars children will start cursing anyone asking these questions, you guys really did a bad job raising them.
Las las na you I go blame for their situation grin
Re: EndSARS: We Found Over 40 Discrepancies In Judicial Panel Report - LASG (Video) by plaindealer: 8:53am On Nov 20, 2021
Ovamboland:

The panel even listed names of presumed dead as facts and added them to the tally.
What is presumed dead?

Only the panel comedians sabi o.

To presume means you are not sure, you don't know, but one thing they did not presume is the location of their presumption.

Lekki toll gate.

They don't know what happened to them, but there are still for certain that they died at the toll gate.

The panel people are in dire need of psych evaluation for real.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: We Found Over 40 Discrepancies In Judicial Panel Report - LASG (Video) by plaindealer: 8:58am On Nov 20, 2021
Ovamboland:

So when did the 3 bodies picked at Lekki turn to 8 or whatever, and how were they tied to soldiers shooting when there were no bullets? Did the soldiers club the 3 to death?

These una endsars children will start cursing anyone asking these questions, you guys really did a bad job raising them.
Las las na you I go blame for their situation grin

The panel worked hard o, they did some heavy somersaulting and abracadabra to arrive at this magical conclusion and fantasy land. grin

And they say endears people are leaders of tomorrow when in fact they are crooks, liars, corrupt and incompetent leaders of tomorrow.

The way they rigged this report, just imagine how den go rig election.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Found Over 40 Discrepancies In Judicial Panel Report - LASG (Video) by Ovamboland(m): 9:02am On Nov 20, 2021
jmaine:

You haven't learnt your lessons over the years.....

On your point 1: Visit the link below and stop being adamant about propagating falsehoods...

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/10/19/africa/lekki-toll-gate-shooting-one-year-intl-cmd/index.html

Point 2: Only an idiot will read my post and alleged I said the 99 bodies were recovered from Lekki toll gate. .. There were loads of extrajudicial killings from the Policemen during the #Endsars period, and those bodies will naturally be dumped in the morge. No ? ..Could you please highlight where you got your misleading agenda from?

Point 3. I will concede this point 3 to you since the link you mentioned provided info that there were no gunshot wounds to the 3 Lekki victims. I believe in expert reportage and superior argument with facts than political sentiments.

I see you are convenient with some truth/facts from the Lagos Panel but chose to discard those not favorable to your agenda.....

There is no doubt deaths occured all over Lagos or would anyone expect 30 policemen to be killed without them attempting to fight and defend their lives? There were also numerous deaths caused by hoodlums and robbers attempting to steal or burgle. There is also likely to be extra judicial killings during the days of madness and rioting. But I doubt if the panel was able to really prove the circumstances any of these killings by security forces. Neither was anyone indicted for the killing of policemen during the rioting as if they're not human.

The assertions are the LTG killings claimed by the report is not proven beyond doubt. Some names even had no surnames, just firstnames, who told the panel their first names but no surnames?
I can see any corpse and say this is Wisdom, what does that prove?
Re: EndSARS: We Found Over 40 Discrepancies In Judicial Panel Report - LASG (Video) by plaindealer: 9:03am On Nov 20, 2021
I just watched a video with the state Lawyer, he said the testimony about the 3 bodies in the report was wrong, 2 bodies were picked up from far away locations and only one was from LTG the day after the incident, no bullet wounds, not even pellets.

..but of course, our lying and crooked panel didn't even bother to quote the real testimony, they just made u their own facts and add their own jara deaths..

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: We Found Over 40 Discrepancies In Judicial Panel Report - LASG (Video) by Ovamboland(m): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2021
plaindealer:

The panel worked hard o, they did some heavy somersaulting and abracadabra to arrive at this magical conclusion and fantasy land. grin

And they say endears people are leaders of tomorrow when in fact they are crooks, liars, corrupt and incompetent leaders of tomorrow.

The way they rigged this report, just imagine how den go rig election.. grin grin

I just hope that list of deaths bandied about is proven not to be part of the report, as it will be a dent on the reputation of the panel members at least the professionals among them.

If there were killings at the toll gate, why is it do hard to prove?

Those ones already stealing from themselves, their contribution money they can't account for.
What they'd do to the treasury ehn, shey you are still seeing some roads and bridges today.
Re: EndSARS: We Found Over 40 Discrepancies In Judicial Panel Report - LASG (Video) by jmaine: 10:04am On Nov 20, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

You are not all that clever at all, in fact you are not, no need to dodge my question as expected, you said there have been countless expose of victims' families giving their reports and I asked you to show us just one.

This is what trolls like you do, you make ignorant statements and when asked to back them up with facts, you start dodging and trolling.

If you can not answer my question, just go away and stop quoting me with rubbish.

If you have unfavourable reports about genuine deaths or proof of massacre, why not show us?

The only reason why you haven't done that is because you don't have any facts to support that lie.

Facts Facts Facts Facts, if you don't have facts, keep quiet.

Typical Agbero style that is now old school. What questions have I dodged? Didn't you see the link to answer one of your baseless question?

Look, I have gone past the age of engaging in worthless back and Forth debates... If you can't submit to superior argument, then what's the essence...

You are excused from henceforth.... No time for nonsense Abeg...
Re: EndSARS: We Found Over 40 Discrepancies In Judicial Panel Report - LASG (Video) by jmaine: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2021
Ovamboland:

There is no doubt deaths occured all over Lagos or would anyone expect 30 policemen to be killed without them attempting to fight and defend their lives? There were also numerous deaths caused by hoodlums and robbers attempting to steal or burgle. There is also likely to be extra judicial killings during the days of madness and rioting. But I doubt if the panel was able to really prove the circumstances any of these killings by security forces. Neither was anyone indicted for the killing of policemen during the rioting as if they're not human.

The assertions are the LTG killings claimed by the report is not proven beyond doubt. Some names even had no surnames, just firstnames, who told the panel their first names but no surnames?
I can see any corpse and say this is Wisdom, what does that prove?

The panel worked within the limits of their ability, do we have a functional DNA bank to profile any deceased?

The Panel were considerate enough to leave unidentified members of the public with a tag number, and they constituted the majority of the victims names...

We now have folks who were desperate to jettison the report labelling innocent Nigerians like Kolade Johnson who had nothing to do with the report as criminals...

Folks came with gunshots wounds to the panel, thank God for their lives for the dead tell no tale...

Yes, I agree.. The policemen who died in active service were worth a mention... Majority were innocent men who were ambushed and brutally murdered.
Re: EndSARS: We Found Over 40 Discrepancies In Judicial Panel Report - LASG (Video) by Amely: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
It's not surprising that with so many injuries, many people turn to an injury lawyer for help. Sometimes you can't control getting into an accident or becoming a victim of an accident. If this ever happens, you need to be sure that there will be a professional on your side trenton personal injury attorney who will help you. This is a proven lawyer who will often keep you informed and will not disappear for several months.
Re: EndSARS: We Found Over 40 Discrepancies In Judicial Panel Report - LASG (Video) by Ifedayo45: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
Funny thing? There's no Kolade Johnson on the list. It's Kolade Salami.

But who cares at this point? We are still arguing over whether people died or not - in a place where we all clearly heard gunshots!

Nonpartisan1:
A certain Kolade Johnson was killed by SARS operatives in April, 2017[/b], but Sanwo-Olu's panel listed him among those allegedly "massacred" by soldiers at Lekki on October 20, 2020!

They spent a whole year shopping for names to garnish their #LekkiLies.

Re: EndSARS: We Found Over 40 Discrepancies In Judicial Panel Report - LASG (Video) by mapet: 9:30am On Nov 22, 2021
jmaine:

You are too advanced to engage in petty propaganda.. The panel reported Kola Salami, a totally different being from Kolade Johnson...

Stop the lies please..

Can you trace the identity of the "Kola Salami", how is it different from Kola Johnson Salami? I am made to understand that the family of Kola Johnson came to the panel, identified themselves with a police brutality case that took their son's life at Dopemu area, as such it makes sense for them to be compensated. Who is this different Kola Salami you referred to here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa / Buhari Signs Last Bill For 2016 Into Law (photo) / Tinubu 2023: We Went For Nigeria's Peace & Unity, Not Politics - Foluke Daramola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.