Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,494 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Is It Wrong For A Male To Live In Thesame Room With A Female Cousin Off Home? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wrong For A Male To Live In Thesame Room With A Female Cousin Off Home? (956 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? / Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? / Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Male To Live In Thesame Room With A Female Cousin Off Home? by Ogamysamo: 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
good evening dear beloved fellow nairalanders

i just want to know if its wrong for me as a male to live in thesame room with my elder sister(cousin)

the thing is that after secondary education we got admission into thesame university in a different town from our parents' but she started schooling two months before my own admission and so i came to lodge with her pending when i get my own apartment since i can't be doing the registration from home and also for the fact that i need to be attending lectures while processing my admission(its 2months of resumption already)

for two weeks now and i haven't got an apartment of my own because am still busy with registration stuff+lecture schedule too tight for me.

but just yesterday the landlady visited and demand to see my sister which she told her that she don't allow a male and a female to live in thesame room in her house unlest they are married.

saying she should tell her parent that her(the landlady's) religion do not permit it neither will she
Re: Is It Wrong For A Male To Live In Thesame Room With A Female Cousin Off Home? by GauRanTor(m): 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Don't mind all those religious oversabi. Strangers of opposite sex live in the same room not to talk of blood related.mtcheeew!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Male To Live In Thesame Room With A Female Cousin Off Home? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
She's your sister and nothing is wrong in it.But look for your own apartment as fast as possible before you start receiving female visitors

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Male To Live In Thesame Room With A Female Cousin Off Home? by Ogamysamo: 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
according to her it is not morally accepted in her religion islam for a male and female of puberty stage and beyond who are not yet married to live in thesame room any longer, regardless of how related they are.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Male To Live In Thesame Room With A Female Cousin Off Home? by thorpido(m): 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
You and your cousin need to go and see your landlady and tell her you are blood related and not a live-in-lover.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Male To Live In Thesame Room With A Female Cousin Off Home? by Davash222(m): 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
Sex starved religious landlady.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Male To Live In Thesame Room With A Female Cousin Off Home? by Ogamysamo: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
Iyaebe:
She's your sister and nothing is wrong in it.But look for your own apartment as fast as possible before you start receiving female visitors
LOL thanks bro.
i had plan for my own apartment right from home just that its late admission and the area near school are mostly occupy already(one of the reason am still with her)

as an old student who has spent not less than two month she sure have female friends but as for me. to be morally discipline is by choice not by any law

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Male To Live In Thesame Room With A Female Cousin Off Home? by Ogamysamo: 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
thorpido:
You and your cousin need to go and see your landlady and tell her you are blood related and not a live-in-lover.

she sure know this. the man she came with told my sister to tell our parents that its not permissive, which gave me more assurance that she's aware

to her, her religion don't permit it and she will not allow it. even when she know that we are not of thesame religion with her
Re: Is It Wrong For A Male To Live In Thesame Room With A Female Cousin Off Home? by Ogamysamo: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
GauRanTor:
Don't mind all those religious oversabi. Strangers of opposite sex live in the same room not to talk of blood related.mtcheeew!!!

Using Her Religion To Spoil The Image Of Innocent Me O!

Just Nineteen Of Me!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Male To Live In Thesame Room With A Female Cousin Off Home? by Richy4(m): 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
>>>Try your best to get your own apartment if money was not an issue..
>>>Your sister will take a shower and change, U will excuse her..
>>>Her girlfriends will come around to do girls talk, when you don't feel like leaving the room,u will excuse them...
>>>A boyfriend of hers that u don't like might come around, and she will start doing those annoying thing girls do when they were in love like cooking the last food in the house, u will excuse her...
>>>Some of this things might inconvenience your studies and your grade
>>>You are better off sharing a room with a male roommate that u will share 50/50 payment

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Male To Live In Thesame Room With A Female Cousin Off Home? by Truvelisback(m): 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
Richy4:
>>>Try your best to get your own apartment if money was not an issue..
>>>Your sister will take a shower and change, U will excuse her..
>>>Her girlfriends will come around to do girls talk, when you don't feel like leaving the room,u will excuse them...
>>>A boyfriend of hers that u don't like might come around, and she will start doing those annoying thing girls do when they were in love like cooking the last food in the house, u will excuse her...
>>>Some of this things might inconvenience your studies and your grade
>>>You are better off sharing a room with a male roommate that u will share 50/50 payment
If things dey that easy 4 am, him for don rent him own house na! To be a man it's not really easy oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Male To Live In Thesame Room With A Female Cousin Off Home? by Richy4(m): 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Truvelisback:
If things dey that easy 4 am, him for don rent him own house na! To be a man it's not really easy oooo.
Oh!! maybe I didn't realise that money was the issue.. I thought he was only busy with registrations and lectures and could not afford the time to look for accommodation... It's not easy anywhere in the world buddy.. People will always pass through challenges and phases before a goal is achieved...E go better smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Male To Live In Thesame Room With A Female Cousin Off Home? by odinson1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
G

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Advice / The Girl That I Love / Husband Has Baby To Other Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.