Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked (27654 Views)

AFCON: Wabali Bobo Is Better Than Francis Uzoho,” Gernot Rohr / Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player / Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by Patrioticman007(m): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
The bitter truth
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by Famocious(m): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
The man should leave the job with honor nah..

Even Bubu has stopped watching naija matches because of the emotional trauma Rohr tutored eagle can give person..

2 Likes

Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by Fiyin007: 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
billionman:
Terms and conditions of the contract I guess.

Who is the fool that signed that contract

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by Judd007: 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
6 what? Abeg make them live the man there, if him tire him go locate his country, after all we never still ready to carry the World Cup.
etokhana:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/18/super-eagles-gernot-rohrs-severance-pay-if-sacked-revealed/
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by Eagle360(m): 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
He will sweat before he get it, I'm not sure he will even get it in 8 years time.

2 Likes

Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
Seriously I can't even remember when last I watched a nigerian match
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Imagine the kind of contract agreement the NFF dip our hands into.
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by PhotoComedy: 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
ask4bk:
600 million Zambian kwacha maybe.

He's not getting nothing if we sack him

Do you know that 600million Zambia kwacha is more than a billion naira? So if they are to pay that amount in kwacha meaning he will even benefit more
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by Adeolaeniola(m): 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
I believe if this man is not a foreigner they would have sacked him a long time ago... I blv nff purposely gave him a long term contract for the sake of their returns

3 Likes

Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by Anijay1212(m): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
angry
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by Joshuazedd(m): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
You think say na only Rohr get him salary? He's not a top coach yet earns $50k per month for Naija o. Obviously some persons get share for him salary, that's why he was able to sign such huge contract

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by airsaylongcome: 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
Eagle360:
He will sweat before he get it, I'm not sure he will even get it in 8 years time.

That means we won't play any Fifa approved tournament for 8years. No nations Cup. No world Cup. Nothing
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by mancoconut: 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
Rohr might as well just see out his contract anyway, I understand it's already on his contract that he will get fired if he fails to win the AFCON or reach the final at least... As it stands both feats are not going to be achieved by a tactically inept coach like Rohr, so he will get rightfully sacked and compensated accordingly.

1 Like

Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by tjfulloption(m): 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by Joshuazedd(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
In the end na contract una sign. He should be settled
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by Kingpele(m): 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
Make them no sack himooo,if davido can raise almost 200milla from egoistic mugus , then I think heartbroken fans of super eagles should do the needful and end their missery each time we have international match, I know that oyibo is clueless ,even his facial expressions suggest cluelessness ..that why I didn't give them my emotions and attention ..

1 Like

Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by Athemisia: 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
Rgade:
Dumb government officials blindly signing detrimental contracts up and down. Like most of our loan Docs. They don’t really care what happens to the country as long as they get their share of the largesse.
The way these idiots run this country would make you wonder whether they would run their private businesses same way.
The NFF body has a cut in that 600million... They're waiting for FG to give them the funds so they can divide it as usual. Amaju has a lot of questions to answer. Same way he squander funds ment to renovate warri city stadium.

It's high time FG stay out of NFF issues entirely. Let them source for funds elsewhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2021

2 Likes

Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by Elidrisy20: 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
But this death brain get mind ooo : embarassed
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by baggioni: 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
shocked somebody wake me I don faint
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by quickly: 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ussycool:
Whaat? We ain't gonna pay him a dime. That man is incompetent and deserve no compensation. Cape Verde almost kick our ass out of World cup in our own back yard.

German shepherd should be sack.
I don't care about his replacement.

Story

All
He has to do is report to FIFA

All the World Cup money will go to him

All teams that participate and the FA gets paid

In total, we will see 32 teams in the tournament. Each team receives money of 2 million dollars to prepare for the tournament. Then they get $10 million to take part in the group stage. The further they progress in the tournament, the more money they get. The winning team wins $50 million.

Na wetin NFF Dey bank on

FIFA will just deduct accordingly . It was don’t before to the Swedish coach or Berti vogts

2 Likes

Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
I blame buhari for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by brain54(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
If say na me be Rohr I for just dey play any how tactics. Dey loose game sef. Make them for sack me.

But seriously nff no try by signing this kind contract.! This coach na less privileged na

2 Likes

Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by Falseprofet2: 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Keep him
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ussycool:
Whaat? We ain't gonna pay him a dime. That man is incompetent and deserve no compensation. Cape Verde almost kick our ass out of World cup in our own back yard.

If you sack him..

You are going to pay EVERY KOBO of that money..

Blame the NFF for giving him an unmerited 3 year contract.

2 Likes

Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by SmartyPants(m): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Most people dont understand the issues.

This severance package is so large because it accomodates Rohrs payments to his assistants whom he pays out of his salary.

This means the NFF is not the one hiring or paying these assistants so basically, however this money get's spent is not audieted.

So on paper we have been paying Rohr and he has been paying his assistants. Now, I wonder how many NFF officials have secretly been inserted onto the list of Rohrs officials?

5 Likes

Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by kevoh(m): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Just allow his contract to expire jejely . It's not like we will cross first round of World Cup.

3 Likes

Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by deji17: 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
What were the idiots at NFF thinking when they signed this type of cut throat contract? Thieves.
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ussycool:

A deal's a deal
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by BigDawsNet: 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
600m shocked

Guys common...let's us contribute na

1m x 6m citizens
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by Elsueno: 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nigerian government officials have the tendency to sign extremely stufid deals...WTF is wrong with these empty heads in power angry

I bet 50% person of the money goes to the pockets of corrupt NFA officials

2 Likes

Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by highness25(m): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=kristonium post=107742471][/quote] de don save the country finish? Which of the problems wey we de face as a country de don solve? No reason football oo because those useless people no go answer you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him / Victor Osimhen Closes In On George Weah’s Record, Hails Liberian Legend / Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.