Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked (27653 Views)

AFCON: Wabali Bobo Is Better Than Francis Uzoho,” Gernot Rohr / Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player / Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
ask4bk:
600 million Zimbabwean dollar maybe.

He's not getting nothing if we sack him
And why would he not get anything?

You think it's that easy to fire a coach without compensations?

If you want him gone..

Then be ready to pay him off..

This is what you get when thieves are in the corridors of power..
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by Nackzy: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hmmmmm imagine the money
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by Elsueno: 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
Rgade:
Dumb government officials blindly signing detrimental contracts up and down. Like most of our loan Docs. They don’t really care what happens to the country as long as they get their share of the largesse.
The way these idiots run this country would make you wonder whether they would run their private businesses same way.

Seriously, we need a rule that will lead to the execution of such greedy idio#ts...it's so annoying, they think this is a game & keep playing same shyts in projects of national importance too

2 Likes

Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
Please i want to know if this man signed live contract to coach Super Eagles So they didn't give him target to reach Years coaching super Eagles we still struggle to beat common Cape verde... please sack him along with all the people in that glass house... we will donate money and pay him off
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by Popesuccess(m): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ussycool:
Whaat? We ain't gonna pay him a dime. That man is incompetent and deserve no compensation. Cape Verde almost kick our ass out of World cup in our own back yard.

German shepherd should be sack.
I don't care about his replacement.
You can't blame him, blame the people that open their eyes and agreed that put that clause in the Contract. There is something between that man and the NFF.
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by Odide009: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
I don't think coach is the major problem the team is having.. We all know that, currently in the country, nothing is working fine. All the sectors are affected.. With God on our side, we will overcome.

Hello good people of nairaland. I'm a computer, eletronics, and printer Technician, I live and work in Lagos State. Please, patronise me. I can visit anywhere withing Lagose. I also render one on one computer home training.
Thank you.
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
ask4bk:
600 million Zimbabwean dollar maybe.

He's not getting nothing if we sack him
Thrash talk, you clearly don’t know how contract works
He’s a German he would drag Nigeria to fifa if he’s not paid
You think say na all those mago mago contracts wey dem dey do for naija here
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by SATANlST: 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ussycool:
Whaat? We ain't gonna pay him a dime. That man is incompetent and deserve no compensation. Cape Verde almost kick our ass out of World cup in our own back yard.

na him dey field
i dont know why u guys like blaming coach instead of the useless pllayers

1 Like

Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by Golan007: 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
MA23:
Up till this moment we are still enslaving ourself . How can this oyibo still Dey play us local sad

When he leaves, we'll get another foreigner.

Like say all our ex-internationals are dumb.

The NFA by always appointing foeeigners, discourage the promising coaches who see aspiring to be manager of the national team as a pipe dream.

1 Like

Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by BABANGBALI: 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
Let Davido and his friends raise the money and sack the modafoka jo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by Golan007: 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
SATANlST:
na him dey field
i dont know why u guys like blaming coach instead of the useless pllayers

It works both ways.

There's a reason they are paid such big bucks.

If nothing has taught you anything, same set of players Lampard used that Tuchel turned into a formidable team.

1 Like

Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by ShoeShineGuy: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
Rgade:
Dumb government officials blindly signing detrimental contracts up and down. Like most of our loan Docs. They don’t really care what happens to the country as long as they get their share of the largesse.
The way these idiots run this country would make you wonder whether they would run their private businesses same way.

You think they didn't know what they were doing when they renewed Rohr's contract? grin People at NFF are extension of our corrupt politicians. Everyone is using the slightest opportunity to cash out on the country.
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by fergie001: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
Eagle360:
He will sweat before he get it, I'm not sure he will even get it in 8 years time.
That's why they haven't sacked him....if they don't pay him.... FIFA will come real hard.

His contract expires December 2022.
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by ehis999: 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
etokhana:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/18/super-eagles-gernot-rohrs-severance-pay-if-sacked-revealed/

They need to sack all those who appointed him; They've obviously collected a percentage from his remuneration.

Rohrs is probably the worst ever hired to handle the Eagles and that includes all indigenous coaches as well.
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by tonididdy(m): 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
MA23:
Up till this moment we are still enslaving ourself . How can this oyibo still Dey play us local sad
He was the most corrupt Whiteman for the job.
That's 600mil na kill and divide between rohr and pinique and co.

Hence the reason his contract details has always being kept a secret
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by fergie001: 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
SmartyPants:
Most people dont understand the issues.

This severance package is so large because it accomodates Rohrs payments to his assistants whom he pays out of his salary.

This means the NFF is not the one hiring or paying these assistants so basically, however this money get's spent is not audieted.

So on paper we have been paying Rohr and he has been paying his assistants. Now, I wonder how many NFF officials have secretly been inserted onto the list of Rohrs officials?
You really are the one understanding the picture.

He gets about $45000 monthly...and as @ last month, he was last paid in February.
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by Austinbiggy(m): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
To me o the man is trying
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by SATANlST: 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Golan007:

It works both ways.

There's a reason they are paid such big bucks.

If nothing has taught you anything, same set of players Lampard used that Tuchel turned into a formidable team.
but u know that players like messi or ronaldo will win these guys without a coach right?
yes its both ways but the players should carry the most blame
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by GoldenSpec: 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Money davido will get online in 2days undecided
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ussycool:

Lol written agreement is an agreement, he go collect all in full.
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by DropsMic(m): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
oz4real83:
Well-planned. His contract, salaries, allowances and his severance packages have always been a secret "kill and divide" agreement between the coach and the NFF officials, that was why they employed such a less than average coach.

You know what's up
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by BRIGHT180(m): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nothing exuberant here since he has met all the target in his contract as regards qualifications sacking him will mean paying all his salaries ( $45,000 per month) for the time remaining on his contract i.e till end of 2022 also factoring in the months we owe him alongside other severance package.

We only escape this banana peel in the unfortunate event that we don't make it to the Afcon final then we have legal grounds to sack him at no cost.
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by SirLakes: 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
MA23:
Dem dey run us street grin

1 Like

Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by WORLDISMYPARISH(m): 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by Drbarmes(m): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ussycool:

Bros that's the contract he signed that's why it's been hard to sack him. Pinnick hand work
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by ordovicianonly(f): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
please Saturday is my birthday and am broke like f*ck

Please my fellow nairalanders should bless me oooo Abeg

2250173600 Zenith Bank
God bless you as you bless me
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by Ransom23(m): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Okay sir
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by deavicky(m): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
When will the said contract expire? And why would he alone give condition and NFF didn't give him our own condition. Our condition could have also counter is own for none performance.
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by Thesaint141(m): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
600 whaaat?

Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by fergie001: 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
deavicky:
When will the said contract expire? And why would he alone give condition and NFF didn't give him our own condition. Our condition could have also counter is own for none performance.
Contract expires Dec 2022.

Conditions:
Get us to the playoffs
Get us to the AFCON
Get us closer or better than the last time in the AFCON
Get us to the World Cup

So far, he has achieved 2.
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by Corroro: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
Please firing him it's not enough, we need a best coach.
Re: ₦600 Million: Gernot Rohr's Severance Package If Sacked by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
No wonder they preferred he resigned.
Well that's a little over $1.2m which is not so much, considering the crazy figures being thrown around the world of football today.

You should know better than put honey in a goat's mouth. Of course it won't spit. I trust him to stick around, do the bare minimum while awaiting the sack. It's the Mourinho Blueprint. That dude has been stealing a living for the best part of the last decade employing such tactics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PSG Offer Mbappe £4m Monthly Salary, Others In Desperate Bid To Keep Him / Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category / Victor Osimhen Closes In On George Weah’s Record, Hails Liberian Legend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.