Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Scientific Miracles Of The Quran! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Scientific Miracles Of The Quran! (690 Views)

5 Scientific Miracles Of Qur'an That Are NOT Miracles / Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back / The “miracles Of Nature” That Are Widely Spoken Of Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scientific Miracles Of The Quran! by advocatejare(m): 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
A review of haekymbahd ‘s claim

Like many Muslims, was haekymbahd right in all his assertion about the correctness of the Quran?

Let’s examine his claims from another post and how he was exposed, as usual like Antichristian and his likes, he ran away as usual.

He has the chance to defend himself here again

Re: Scientific Miracles Of The Quran! by yuping(m): 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
To counter is really interesting, but quran start existing in early 1900 from Egypt haba naaa even the most stupid person no go believe that.
Re: Scientific Miracles Of The Quran! by advocatejare(m): 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
yuping:
To counter is really interesting, but quran start existing in early 1900 from Egypt haba naaa even the most stupid person no go believe that.
What I wrote is the “modern day Quran”

You are surprised simply because you don’t know much about the history of your religion.

Let me take you down the memory lane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Zc67FrpWU

Re: Scientific Miracles Of The Quran! by yuping(m): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
advocatejare:

You are surprised simply because you don’t know much about the history of your religion.

People usually skip the part that most historian are researchers, its also a fact that quran was written on bones, rocks etc all Muslims knows this, before being transfer to booklet any other thing is maybe, because historians are humans like you, they can change content to suits their believe. abeg anything religion I remove my hands.
Re: Scientific Miracles Of The Quran! by haekymbahd(m): 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
advocatejare:

The Quran was revealed to prophet Muhammad whether you accept or not is none of my business.

There is nothing like modern day Quran. Quran is the word of Allah revealed to Muhammad to warn the mankind to worship God alone and associate no partners with him.

Quran is not what is written rather what is being recited. The Quran itself means recitation. It was revealed in 7 dialect. Whatever modern day Quran you see is only for easy reading of the Quran for non Arabic speakers and not Quran, the Quran is what is being recited.

The Quran had already been memorized and written on different materials at the time of the prophet. What is being recited today is what has always been recited. And I am not here to debate on this several Muslims have told you this it seem you are never going to agree.

I personally can't help you here to you is your religion to me is mine.

1 Like

Re: Scientific Miracles Of The Quran! by advocatejare(m): 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
yuping:

People usually skip the part that most historian are researchers, its also a fact that quran was written on bones, rocks etc all Muslims knows this, before being transfer to booklet any other thing is maybe, because historians are humans like you, they can change content to suits their believe. abeg anything religion I remove my hands.
Muslims usually boast ignorantly that the Quran is historically and scientifically correct.

Both claims have been proven to be false

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientific Miracles Of The Quran! by advocatejare(m): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
haekymbahd:
The Quran was revealed to prophet Muhammad whether you accept or not is none of my business.
The same Muhammad that kept forgetting the Quran he recited?

Sahih Muslim 788 b
"A'isha reported that the Messenger of Allah listened to the recitation of the Qur'an by a man in the mosque. Thereupon he said:
May Allah have mercy upon him; he reminded me of the verse which I had been made to forget.”

There is nothing like modern day Quran. Quran is the word of Allah revealed to Muhammad to warn the mankind to worship God alone and associate no partners with him.
Produce the original Quran without diacritical marks or shut up forever

Quran is not what is written rather what is being recited. The Quran itself means recitation.
That means you’re saying that those who compiled the Quran into books are misguided? And you reading the compiled Quran are misguided?

It was revealed in 7 dialect. Whatever modern day Quran you see is only for easy reading of the Quran for non Arabic speakers and not Quran, the Quran is what is being recited.
So you now agree that there is a modern day Quran?

The Quran had already been memorized and written on different materials at the time of the prophet. What is being recited today is what has always been recited. And I am not here to debate on this several Muslims have told you this it seem you are never going to agree.

I personally can't help you here to you is your religion to me is mine.
If Muhammad who recited the Quran could forget it, how much more you his followers?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Scientific Miracles Of The Quran! by yuping(m): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
advocatejare:

Muslims usually boast ignorantly that the Quran is historically and scientifically correct.

Both claims have been proven to be false
Every hadith usually ends with ("Allahu Alam"wink meaning God knows the best. Every Muslim know this.
They believe in something does not make them ignorant you also believe in history, whether you like it or not you worship and adore historian.
History can be tampered with just the way you feel the Quran has been tampered with.
All historian has hidden agendas and reason behind their history.
But
God knows best.
Re: Scientific Miracles Of The Quran! by advocatejare(m): 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
yuping:

Every hadith usually ends with ("Allahu Alam"wink meaning God knows the best.
Lie. Be checking your facts before posting

1 Like

Re: Scientific Miracles Of The Quran! by yuping(m): 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
advocatejare:

Lie. Be checking your facts before posting
Comrade calm down
Just because they did not ink it there does not make it void after every hadith Allahu Alam
Re: Scientific Miracles Of The Quran! by advocatejare(m): 6:48am On Nov 19, 2021
yuping:

Comrade calm down
Just because they did not ink it there does not make it void after every hadith Allahu Alam
grin
I thought you were serious before, but I’ve seen how inconsistent you are.

First you made this claim: “abeg anything religion I remove my hands.

Yet you’re defending Islam your religion with all your strength

Second, you made this claim “ Every hadith usually ends with ("Allahu Alam"wink meaning God knows the best

This is actually a lie from the pit of hell. Because every not even most aHadith don’t end with that phrase, and the few ones that have that phrase were quoting people and it’s even glaring that not only Allah knows best, Muhammed also do because Allah’s wisdom is the same as Muhammed’s wisdom:

Sahih al-Bukhari 7373
Narrated Mu`adh bin Jabal:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "O Mu`adh! Do you know what Allah's Right upon His slaves is?" I said, "Allah and His Apostle know best." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "To worship Him (Allah) Alone and to join none in worship with Him (Allah). Do you know what their right upon Him is?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know best." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Not to punish them (if they do so).

As you can see, Muhammed didn’t forbid them from saying that he and Allah know best, he simply kept quiet because he agreed with them.

So Mr. Man you’re just like Allah, Al-Makireena, the best of the deceivers and a Taqiyya master like your fellow Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Scientific Miracles Of The Quran! by yuping(m): 7:10am On Nov 19, 2021
advocatejare:

grin
I thought you were serious before, but I’ve seen how inconsistent you are.
Hmmm been called so my things here on nairaland.
I don't take religious argument seriously because I prefer to learn than argue you're set out to argue any other point will be a fallacy to you.
The question you should ask yourself is very simple are the historian always right? Do they counter religion to know the truth, if we start cross checking your history with another history will your history still be valid?
And your forget that fact is not truth, until you understand that Fact are not usually truth and I have a patient and don't want to win you to prove a point just want to hear other side of the story.
Any small thing here you people always think the person you replying is dumb or you are more knowledgeable.
Re: Scientific Miracles Of The Quran! by advocatejare(m): 10:12am On Nov 19, 2021
yuping:

Hmmm been called so my things here on nairaland.
I don't take religious argument seriously because I prefer to learn than argue you're set out to argue any other point will be a fallacy to you.
The question you should ask yourself is very simple are the historian always right? Do they counter religion to know the truth, if we start cross checking your history with another history will your history still be valid?
And your forget that fact is not truth, until you understand that Fact are not usually truth and I have a patient and don't want to win you to prove a point just want to hear other side of the story.
Any small thing here you people always think the person you replying is dumb or you are more knowledgeable.
grin
Re: Scientific Miracles Of The Quran! by 2dominate: 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
advocatejare:

The same Muhammad that kept forgetting the Quran he recited?

Sahih Muslim 788 b
"A'isha reported that the Messenger of Allah listened to the recitation of the Qur'an by a man in the mosque. Thereupon he said:
May Allah have mercy upon him; he reminded me of the verse which I had been made to forget.”

Produce the original Quran without diacritical marks or shut up forever

That means you’re saying that those who compiled the Quran into books are misguided? And you reading the compiled Quran are misguided?

So you now agree that there is a modern day Quran?

If Muhammad who recited the Quran could forget it, how much more you his followers?
Is this ignorance or bigotry?

1 Like

Re: Scientific Miracles Of The Quran! by advocatejare(m): 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
2dominate:

Is this ignorance or bigotry?
Direct your frustrations to your hadith

(1) (Reply)

But Why? Why Non Muslim Are Doing These? / This Is Awakening -Yasmin Magahed / Islamic States Rejects UN Resolution Condemning Violence Against Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.