Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Comprehensive List Of Master Bakers In Nigeria Needed, Pls Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comprehensive List Of Master Bakers In Nigeria Needed, Pls Help (1822 Views)

Comprehensive List Of Oil Companies In Nigeria (more Than 200 Companies Listed!) / A Male Friend From Northern Nigeria Needed / Comprehensive List Of Nairaland Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comprehensive List Of Master Bakers In Nigeria Needed, Pls Help by SUV(f): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2011
Fellow Niara/Landers, please i have a task of submitting the comprehensive list of master bakers in Nigeria (bread bakers, confectioneries etc). I have been searching for their union and the office address to get it from there, but the search has not been successful.

Any body with useful information should pls drop for me here or better still email to nelly2k@usa.com

thanks for your help.
Re: Comprehensive List Of Master Bakers In Nigeria Needed, Pls Help by SUV(f): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2011
anybody with helpful information pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Comprehensive List Of Master Bakers In Nigeria Needed, Pls Help by SUV(f): 11:29am On Jun 08, 2011
Its urgent! pls house help me!
Re: Comprehensive List Of Master Bakers In Nigeria Needed, Pls Help by acabado: 2:09pm On May 15, 2012
I also need please
Re: Comprehensive List Of Master Bakers In Nigeria Needed, Pls Help by acabado: 8:48pm On May 30, 2012
The Maiden Edition of THE MASTER BAKER reality TV show Audition is 30th June 2012. Just 30 days to go. DETAILS: www.themasterbaker.net
08023177365, 08032065650, From the quality of our website and the standard of our organisers, you know this is going to be a great show.Do not miss out. And this also goes to viewers at home to learn new techniques and improve on the old one. The clock is ticking. This is the last opportunity to register if you have not done so already. Please send to all your contacts.

(1) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times / Superyacht Of The Future Built By Dame Zaha Hadid / Weed Related Pictures/memes (stoners Only And Aspiring Stoners)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.