Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale (53692 Views)

Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) / Contestants For Miss Peace And Unity Nigeria 2018 (Photos) / Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale by tutudesz: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2021
malcom1X:
I see Alex report hand writing written all over this
Alex dey shame to use him real account, because we go yab am grin
Re: MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale by EXLOVER(m): 10:46am On Nov 20, 2021
I have gone through the thread about 10 times now, pull glasses, wear them back and i see nothing beautiful about this girls...

5 Likes

Re: MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale by teebillz: 10:48am On Nov 20, 2021
Now I can confirm that I have a very high taste in women. None of these girls cut it for me.

1 Like

Re: MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale by Mayydayy(m): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2021
Ok
Re: MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale by Adewale1603(m): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2021
totos everywhere
Re: MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Where did they select these ones from?
No boobs, no bum and poor facial dimensions.

Hit Like if you think this baby girl here is more beautiful than 37 of them put together.
X

Is that you
How far na
Re: MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale by seyz91(m): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2021
Most beautiful girls my foot undecided

None of them is half beautiful reach the less beautiful girl Among all girls i've ever dated
bloomstories:
Abuja is indeed ready for the historic, oldest and one of the biggest beauty pageant Contest in history, as Most Beautiful Girl in Abuja(MBGA) unveils Contestants ahead of the forthcoming Grand Finale Ceremony holding on the 11th of December 2021 at Ladi Kwali Hall, Sheraton Hotels and Towers, Abuja.

The forthcoming 21st edition of Most Beautifu Girl in Abuja is however anticipated to record the outstanding presence of notable personalities and celebrities in diverse sectors and industries. In a Media Chat with the Founder of MBGA, Mr. Ejiro Okpihwo, who was recently featured on one Abuja's fast growing community magazines explained that all hands are on deck to make the forthcoming 21st edition a super blast.

He noted that the selected Contestants representing their various States have been screened, interviewed and ready to display their outstanding capacity as they are yet under supervision and integrated observation, stressing that only the best can be crowned Winner.

Some the Contestants who where screened and confirmed for the grand finale includes Melissa Uzoigwe as Miss Enugu State, Sunshine N. Ajayi as Miss Anambra State, Faith Patrick as Miss Ondo State, Tiara Daramola as Miss Ogun State, Itohan Ojuromi as Miss Oyo State, Joy C. Chukwu as Miss Kwara State, Priscilla O. Saliu as Miss Yobe State, Promise A. Ogah as Miss Adamawa State, Ramat Momodu as Miss Sokoto State and Onyinye A. Alozie as Miss Niger State.

Other confirmed Contestants for the forthcoming grande finale also includes, Mariam O. Yakubu as Miss Cross River State, Rachel E. Gabriel as Miss Edo State, Success Yeboah as Miss Taraba State, Susan Williams as Miss Bauchi state, Ezinne Okafor as Miss Kaduna, Jessica C. Ohaka as Miss Zamfara State, Loveth O. Nnamani as Miss Kogi State and Loveth S. Gofwen as Miss Plateau State.

The Contestants may also include Deborah N. Daniel Chukwu as Miss Bayelsa State, Princess Gambo as Miss Katsina State, Princess N. Iroegbu as Miss Abia State, Nasratullah U. Liman as Miss Kano State, Elizabeth A. Anyim as Miss Ebonyi State, Lilian Okafor as Miss Imo State, Lucy D. Beem as Miss Benue State, Jennifer I. Ezenna as Miss Jigawa State, Sunflower E. Shay as Miss Delta State, Karina Olunta as Miss Nasarawa State and Lois Christian as Miss Rivers State.

The list of aforentioned Contestants was made available to our Correspondent by the organising committee of the forthcoming 21st edition of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja(MBGA). The countdown to the grande finale ceremony may have started and all hands are on deck to ensure a super blast of the ceremony which is organised by Dolce Entertainment.

Source:
https://www.abujapress.com/2021/11/mgba-to-host-21st-edition-unveils-30.html

1 Like

Re: MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale by IronGalaxy: 10:50am On Nov 20, 2021
These girls are just ok...... coolReal eye candy is on here https://www.nairaland.com/2384265/beautiful-south-african-girls/284

2 Likes

Re: MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale by ProudlyNGN: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2021
Where are the Beautiful Girls?
Lol if you see this girl's in reality bi swear you go Run. Even with the Photoshop most of them are ugly.
Re: MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale by bluefilm: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2021
vastolord4:
This chicks just don't look like models naa!! Where did they select them from? And some states don't have their indigene representing them.. I'm not saying they are not cute..

I don't know for you o

But as for me...

THEY ARE NOT CUTE AT ALL

Not even one.
Re: MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale by Aguogba(m): 10:51am On Nov 20, 2021
Ogun, Zamfara, Cross-river
Re: MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale by IronGalaxy: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
grin vaginas!
Not cool

2 Likes

Re: MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale by arleck(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2021
Ugly girls angry angry
Re: MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2021
Chai Senators don see food ooo!!! ... this Xamas don sure for them .
Re: MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale by arleck(m): 10:53am On Nov 20, 2021
Ugly girls angry angry
There's even a male amongst them "Elizabeth anyim" angry

3 Likes

Re: MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale by haakeem2(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2021
EXLOVER:
I have gone through the thread about 10 times now, pull glasses, wear them back and i see nothing beautiful about this girls...
YOU wickedgrin

1 Like

Re: MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale by Think4Yourself: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2021
Too much makeup just to cover their ugliness.......but e no work!!!

All of the ugly angry

1 Like

Re: MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale by Adakintroy: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2021
Most beautiful with all those heavy make up.

We just de use yansh de push naturality go one side. In the end we may not be able to tell whats made up or real. It's not helpful to our senses
Re: MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale by Otuegbe: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2021
Sunshine Ajayi, miss Anambra

1 Like

Re: MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale by pretydiva(f): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2021
How was the selection done biko cry undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale by michael1508: 10:58am On Nov 20, 2021
bloomstories:
Abuja is indeed ready for the historic, oldest and one of the biggest beauty pageant Contest in history, as Most Beautiful Girl in Abuja(MBGA) unveils Contestants ahead of the forthcoming Grand Finale Ceremony holding on the 11th of December 2021 at Ladi Kwali Hall, Sheraton Hotels and Towers, Abuja.

The forthcoming 21st edition of Most Beautifu Girl in Abuja is however anticipated to record the outstanding presence of notable personalities and celebrities in diverse sectors and industries. In a Media Chat with the Founder of MBGA, Mr. Ejiro Okpihwo, who was recently featured on one Abuja's fast growing community magazines explained that all hands are on deck to make the forthcoming 21st edition a super blast.

He noted that the selected Contestants representing their various States have been screened, interviewed and ready to display their outstanding capacity as they are yet under supervision and integrated observation, stressing that only the best can be crowned Winner.

Some the Contestants who where screened and confirmed for the grand finale includes Melissa Uzoigwe as Miss Enugu State, Sunshine N. Ajayi as Miss Anambra State, Faith Patrick as Miss Ondo State, Tiara Daramola as Miss Ogun State, Itohan Ojuromi as Miss Oyo State, Joy C. Chukwu as Miss Kwara State, Priscilla O. Saliu as Miss Yobe State, Promise A. Ogah as Miss Adamawa State, Ramat Momodu as Miss Sokoto State and Onyinye A. Alozie as Miss Niger State.

Other confirmed Contestants for the forthcoming grande finale also includes, Mariam O. Yakubu as Miss Cross River State, Rachel E. Gabriel as Miss Edo State, Success Yeboah as Miss Taraba State, Susan Williams as Miss Bauchi state, Ezinne Okafor as Miss Kaduna, Jessica C. Ohaka as Miss Zamfara State, Loveth O. Nnamani as Miss Kogi State and Loveth S. Gofwen as Miss Plateau State.

The Contestants may also include Deborah N. Daniel Chukwu as Miss Bayelsa State, Princess Gambo as Miss Katsina State, Princess N. Iroegbu as Miss Abia State, Nasratullah U. Liman as Miss Kano State, Elizabeth A. Anyim as Miss Ebonyi State, Lilian Okafor as Miss Imo State, Lucy D. Beem as Miss Benue State, Jennifer I. Ezenna as Miss Jigawa State, Sunflower E. Shay as Miss Delta State, Karina Olunta as Miss Nasarawa State and Lois Christian as Miss Rivers State.

The list of aforentioned Contestants was made available to our Correspondent by the organising committee of the forthcoming 21st edition of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja(MBGA). The countdown to the grande finale ceremony may have started and all hands are on deck to ensure a super blast of the ceremony which is organised by Dolce Entertainment.

Source:
https://www.abujapress.com/2021/11/mgba-to-host-21st-edition-unveils-30.html

What is beautiful in all these, tueh lipsrsealed!.
The beautiful ones are not yet born indeed
Re: MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale by Elidrisy20: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2021
Miss bayelsa & miss kaduna really make sense,but the rest just put dem for Dustin
Re: MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale by Dreytonisback(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2021
I was about complaining of the girls not being sexy at all until I saw the one from Ebonyi
Make them check that girl/boy well if preek no dey him/her under

She relaxably worwor with confidence

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale by ANON333: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2021
Negro women with caucasian styled wigs are a massive turn off. Both women in this pic below are probably with wigs so compare and contrast.

2 Likes

Re: MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale by Cerebellum: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
What is this one nahhhh??!!

Abeg this one should go and contest for "Miss Pepper seller".
grin

You're a nincompoop! wink

1 Like

Re: MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale by demoBaba: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2021
K
Re: MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale by Angelfrost(m): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2021
Okay... So, it's safe to say beauty is a scarce commodity in the nation's capital! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale by Naybahood(m): 11:18am On Nov 20, 2021
Imo and Edo state no suppose dey there at all.
Re: MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale by Pedyson: 11:19am On Nov 20, 2021
What's this

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos / Comfort Akpan Wins Miss Big World Nigeria 2018/2019 Edition / Face Of Igbere 2017: "One Corner" Dance Causes Commotion In Aba (Hilarious Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.