Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) (12098 Views)

MGBA To Host 21st Edition, Unveils 30 Contestants For Grand Finale / Contestants For Miss Peace And Unity Nigeria 2018 (Photos) / Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2022
Impressive Turnout As Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria

It was a massive turn out as Queen Of Peace Nigeria recently concluded its final screening for 2022 contestants.

The event which took place at swimming pool section of the Abuja National Stadium was in preparation for the crowning of the overall winner on July 28, 2022.

The happy contestants who were all in high spirit gladly submitted to the rigours of the screening in their jean trousers, white top and heels as instructed by the organisers.

Also at the National Stadium venue, Messengers of Peace Foundation kids observed their training in preparation for their local and international performances this year.

Queen of Peace camp opens between 14th - 28th July 2022.

This event is in partnership with office of FCT Minister of State and Grand Matron of Peace in Nigeria, Dr. Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu.

Final event takes place on July 28, 2022 where the Queens of Peace are expected to be crowned.

Crowns to be won include, Queen Of Peace Nigeria, Queen Of Peace International, Queen Of Peace North Central, Queen Of Peace South East, Queen Of Peace South West, Queen Of Peace South South, Queen Of Peace North East, Queen Of Peace North West and Face Of Messengers of Peace.

Enquiries and sponsorship questions can be directed to Sonia,

https://www.statepress.ng/2022/04/impressive-turnout-as-organisers-screen.html?m=1

Re: Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2022
Continue

Re: Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) by Driggs: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2022
Queen of peace in a peace-less country..

But Alex must chop

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2022
Front and back will not even let someone try peagantry lol

6 Likes

Re: Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) by longetivity(m): 11:58am On Apr 07, 2022
All these mama's

1 Like

Re: Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
grin Queen of Peace indeed grin grin grin
Re: Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) by alphaconde(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
pageantry to me is meaningless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) by Viraltrends123: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Queen for peace againnnn .
After,Miss Nigeria, Miss prison Nigeria, Esther beauty pegeant, Miss tourism, Miss Africa, Miss west Africa, miss Commonwealth Nigeria, Miss health Nigeria, Miss Earth Nigeria, Miss Nigeria Ghana, Miss Nigeria USA, Miss pride of Africa, Miss international Nigeria, Miss Nigeria UK,Miss Eti-osa, miss Oyo state, face of Independence, Miss bold and beauty, Miss chrismas, Miss new year, Miss peace and many others, carried out every year.

There is Miss Earth, Miss world, Miss Universe, Miss International, Miss Nations LOL

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) by alnino94(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
ok
Re: Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Reading

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) by Realestatevixen: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
I am your real estate plug to help you get your desired property in Lagos and Abuja.

080 6029 1729 is my number

2 Likes

Re: Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) by slawormiir: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

Those slim girls though

My love for slim women ehnn
Re: Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) by havenz(m): 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
For this Nigeria na em una dey do queen of peace, na which kain peace una wan bring make i ask o
Re: Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) by house10s2: 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
any girl with third boobs (fat belly) should go n sit down abeg.

1 Like

Re: Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
Re: Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) by TheWolfen(m): 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nice ..
The organisers should make sure they fulfill their obligations to the winner.
We no wan hear stories after contest o.
It seams poorly organise to me though.
Go ladies.
Re: Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) by bigdammyj: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
Noted
Re: Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) by Seyiemath(m): 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
All these useless pageants in Nigeria make me sick. If they used these opportunities to host science workshops, it would be more beneficial to the country!
Re: Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) by Truthisunique2: 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
The only thing I admire here is say black girls don dey show face again

Enough of these bleached things killing the black Africa pride

But una broke una no fit print banner for another year

2 Likes

Re: Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) by visijo(m): 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
People will see you dating someone who doesn’t love you and they will keep quiet��

1 Like

Re: Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) by statutory1: 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
Re: Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) by eziemich: 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
Lazy jobless oloshos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) by Navalsadiq(m): 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
What are this robust ladies doing here.they should be in the Jim but they are some what beutiful
Re: Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) by kingyakos: 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) by texazzpete(m): 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
19 girls, e say na ‘massive turnout’

Na crowns up for grabs. Which kain beauty pageant when you have practically a 50% chance of winning something? �
Re: Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) by Dshocker(m): 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Alex reporter

He makes money every week from the sales of form,hosting low budget pageantry

1 Like

Re: Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) by masui(m): 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Is the girl in the fourth picture doing joint confirmation of credit alert with that fat man?

Re: Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures) by Aplaudez(m): 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
Crazy things are happening

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aliyu Habibat Wins Miss Comely Nigeria 2017‎ (Photos) / Which Cream Can I Use To Clear My Sunburn, Am In Akure Pls Help Me / Latest Ankara Kimono Styles 2018 : The Most Recent African Dresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.