Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Ten Of The Longest Snakes In The World (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ten Of The Longest Snakes In The World (Pictures) (54126 Views)

John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading / Snakes In My Compound / Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Of The Longest Snakes In The World (Pictures) by Katcall: 8:25am On Nov 20, 2021
guru90:
That one snake.... fit swallow up building self...lol...

Only snakes whether small or big..... If you see it... you will begin run by fire by force....

Me... I fear snake die.......
and you call yourself a man smh
Re: Ten Of The Longest Snakes In The World (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2021
obembet:

I can't wait for lala to give u 2 years ban. How can u create this without his approval. grin

Very educative
Thanks boss man.
Re: Ten Of The Longest Snakes In The World (Pictures) by batstan(m): 8:38am On Nov 20, 2021
grin grin
Full house!!
Yet, we complain about early morning snake topic on front page.
Re: Ten Of The Longest Snakes In The World (Pictures) by Tapout(m): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2021
Blaqstick:
Investing my comments before e reach front page
My love for this snake in the city on Nat geo wild

Simon and Siouxsie....And I thought I was the only Nigerian who watches Nat Geo wild. smiley
That show really expanded my knowledge on snakes. But doesn't mean I won't kill one if I sight it, I still hate snakes. sad
Re: Ten Of The Longest Snakes In The World (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 20, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

It is important to note some of the lengths in this countdown may be speculative.

They are real.

The African Rock Python and Mamba, confirmed.

The use of BLACK infront of Mamba is now too common. There is green Mamba.

Let us just call the snake specie MAMBA.

The overuse of BLACK for Mambas is like calling every Cobra a KING Cobra.
Re: Ten Of The Longest Snakes In The World (Pictures) by EmmaLege: 10:21am On Nov 20, 2021
That Titan ehn kiss
Re: Ten Of The Longest Snakes In The World (Pictures) by excanny: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2021
Lala's friends grin
Re: Ten Of The Longest Snakes In The World (Pictures) by seedic: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Simon keys na man I swear
Blaqstick:
Investing my comments before e reach front page
My love for this snake in the city on Nat geo wild
Re: Ten Of The Longest Snakes In The World (Pictures) by leksymaxy(m): 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=107763515][/quote]

good day sir, I am really sorry to do this but I need your help, I am a school teacher and also a crop and animal farmer. I am into catfish rearing and cucumber and water melon farming. Sir my farm have been infested with powdery mildew disease and it is really affecting my cucumbers, and my fishes are canibalizing each other cuz of lack of food. Sir I need close to 90k to solve this issue but I will be so grateful to even see any amount just to buy feeds for the fish. I pray that the almighty God will continue to increase your pocket and you will never run dry. May God bless you sir .
Re: Ten Of The Longest Snakes In The World (Pictures) by Lekobans21: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Thread pictures are not displaying, any idea?
Re: Ten Of The Longest Snakes In The World (Pictures) by Leo588(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
Birds and rodents are always in trouble.

It's quite astonishing to know that big snakes don't have venom.

Every � is dangerous ooo.

How do those indians live and play with snake?
Re: Ten Of The Longest Snakes In The World (Pictures) by guru90: 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
jimmynauty:
All these are under my feet including be scorpion s

Under wetin!!!!

Jam dem one on one................

Then we will see who will first run since u said that they are under u..................................
Re: Ten Of The Longest Snakes In The World (Pictures) by jnrbayano(m): 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
Samiah33:
King cobra is the largest venomous snake while black mamba is the longest

Wrong

The King Cobra is both the heaviest and the longest (largest) venomous snake in the world

The black mamba comes in at 2nd in the same category
Re: Ten Of The Longest Snakes In The World (Pictures) by AsawanaDgreat: 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lovely creatures but deadly to human
Re: Ten Of The Longest Snakes In The World (Pictures) by anambraamaka: 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
TheWolfen:
Snakes!
Damn i hate these creatures.

My ex loved these things
Re: Ten Of The Longest Snakes In The World (Pictures) by Hkff: 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Ten Of The Longest Snakes In The World (Pictures) by nurain150(m): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
lala at it
Re: Ten Of The Longest Snakes In The World (Pictures) by realstars: 11:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
TheWolfen:
Snakes! Damn i hate these creatures.
I Wonder were all this meat are ?
Re: Ten Of The Longest Snakes In The World (Pictures) by Samiah33(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2021
jnrbayano:

Wrong

The King Cobra is both the heaviest and the longest (largest) venomous snake in the world

The black mamba comes in at 2nd in the same category
Thanks I thought as much
Re: Ten Of The Longest Snakes In The World (Pictures) by Samiah33(m): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2021
Tapout:

Simon and Siouxsie....And I thought I was the only Nigerian who watches Nat Geo wild. smiley
That show really expanded my knowledge on snakes. But doesn't mean I won't kill one if I sight it, I still hate snakes. sad
To NatGeo Wild is the best channel on DSTV, I just can't get enough of it

1 Like

Re: Ten Of The Longest Snakes In The World (Pictures) by jnrbayano(m): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2021
Samiah33:

Thanks I thought as much

Cheers
Re: Ten Of The Longest Snakes In The World (Pictures) by jnrbayano(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2021
Leo588:
Birds and rodents are always in trouble.

It's quite astonishing to know that big snakes don't have venom.

Every � is dangerous ooo.

How do those indians live and play with snake?

It depends on what you call "big". Unless you wanted to say, "the largest of snakes" don't have venom otherwise, the King Cobra that is large for example has venom

The largest of snakes (Pythons, Anacondas, Boas etc) are "conscriptors". Their massive size comes in handy for when they strike out at a prey or in defence, they hold at the same time unlike their counterparts, the venomous snakes, that strike and let go most times for that victim to go and die slowly by envenomation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Offa Residents Kill Two Big Snakes In A House / I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo / Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.