Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading (18865 Views)

Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records / Ten Of The Longest Snakes In The World (Pictures) / Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by TruthsFM: 7:13am On Sep 18, 2023
A report reaching us from Uyo, Akwa Ibom, has it that a Nigerian teacher, John Obot, has broken the current 124-hour world records for the longest marathon reading aloud by an individual.

The Akwa Ibom state-born teacher broke the Guinness world record set by Isakov of Turkey and is now setting a new record of 145 hours of non-stop reading aloud.
The exercise that is ongoing in Uyoo, the Akwa Ibom state capital is expected to end at about 1 a.m. on Tuesday when Mr Obot would have completed his 145 hours reading aloud target.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by TruthsFM: 7:13am On Sep 18, 2023
Congratulations πŸŽ‰

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 18, 2023
Congrats,this is when the brain speaks

New week,new things
Contact me for your project writing, PowerPoint, thesis, dissertation etc.
Please do check my signature for my contact details

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by MrsTwrite(f): 7:17am On Sep 18, 2023
Congratulations young lad.πŸ€—
When I thought that the marathon has ended, this guy did his own quietly, different from the previous ones trying to compete with Hilda's cookathon.πŸ˜‚

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by GExcess: 7:22am On Sep 18, 2023
Ndito Akwa Ibom keeps breaking decent records, I'm proud of you Eyen Eka mmi

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by illicit(m): 8:03am On Sep 18, 2023
These records don't serve any purpose other than self aggrandizement

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by Nairarates: 8:07am On Sep 18, 2023
Josh 2 funny did his own too cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by sageb: 8:08am On Sep 18, 2023
TruthsFM:

Congratulations
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by Skillsnigeria: 8:08am On Sep 18, 2023
Hmmm
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by Moufan40: 8:08am On Sep 18, 2023
alright

Please I really need your help, I had to change to a new moniker to plead for help. I'm in a financial difficulty at the moment. any help will be deeply appreciated. I need help to feed my family. thanks and GOD bless

bank account: 2 2 5 3 3 4 1 3 5 8 zenith bank
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by nikkijohn97(m): 8:09am On Sep 18, 2023
That's commendable

Please I'm searching for a data analyst or business Analyst job with the skills in SQL, Excel, python and Tableau. I will forever be grateful nairalanders
07064731533 please help a brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by christejames(m): 8:09am On Sep 18, 2023
Hmmm undecided

Congratulations sha...

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind before they go say I no dey wish person well!

1 Like

Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by jojothaiv(m): 8:09am On Sep 18, 2023
How was this record confirm?

One could be starring blankly and flipping through each pages...
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by Empredboy(m): 8:09am On Sep 18, 2023
They will never celebrate him because this is not about exposing the body or beauty of the body but instead it's about intellectual. Now I know that Nigerian youths have abandoned education

13 Likes

Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by Oscarchims: 8:10am On Sep 18, 2023
Guinness book of record na for Nigerians...
Me na highest laugh or highest cry🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by BigDawsNet: 8:10am On Sep 18, 2023
Congratulations
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by meum: 8:10am On Sep 18, 2023
Read-a-thon

2 Likes

Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by StrongInBed1(m): 8:10am On Sep 18, 2023
Good one.

Our brother and cousin..proud of you.
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by doggedfighter(f): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2023
Nonstop ?

No urine breaks ?

I earnestly hope this gives this teacher the break he needs.

1 Like

Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by Johnnyessence(m): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2023
Congratulations boss. I love your passion to break world records

Funny talk from dino melaye

I am a Lion in Kogi State, I will send Yahaya Bello to the Zoo where he belong - Senator Dino Melaye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCSiyafSyg0?si=ANAMqp2uZC2W1NTM

Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 8:13am On Sep 18, 2023
Nice.
But but...

Ecclesiastes 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

All this people should rest abeg. We have some pressing issues on how to encourage Ebola Ahmed ThiΓ©fnubu to use the stolen mandate to work for the people he stole it from. Because as it stands now, he has perfected his plans to make sure the owner of the mandate doesn't get to retrieve it.
A hardcore criminal.

1 Like

Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by nkpommpko(m): 8:15am On Sep 18, 2023
They won't sponsor this one, because y**sh, is not involved.

1 Like

Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by henidord3: 8:15am On Sep 18, 2023
Break everything breakable naija πŸ˜‚πŸ˜† on the πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by Sermwell(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2023
illicit:
These records don't serve any purpose other than self aggrandizement
What is wrong with self aggrandizement?

2 Likes

Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by cokeryusuf09(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2023
nikkijohn97:
That's commendable

Please I'm searching for a data analyst or business Analyst job with the skills in SQL, Excel, python and Tableau. I will forever be grateful nairalanders
07064731533 please help a brother
Apply to bank through outsourcing firm
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by Lexiskillz09: 8:18am On Sep 18, 2023
jojothaiv:
How was this record confirm?

One could be starring blankly and flipping through each pages...

Read una no go read.

Na read person read break records so. To read d statement still dey hard u. smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by Chibuzoripob: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2023
cool
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by illicit(m): 8:20am On Sep 18, 2023
Sermwell:

What is wrong with self aggrandizement?

Who said there's something wrong with it?
Re: John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading by abobote: 8:22am On Sep 18, 2023
You said he has broken it , when the excercise is yet to end.

Reading aloud for that period is not easy though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Illuminati Soul Selling Pact - Whitney Houston A Case Study / Talking Drum Alujo / What Is The Meaning Of Naira & Kobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.