Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent (37211 Views)

Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React / Thousands Of Davido Fans Denied Access As Tickets Has All Being Sold Out!! / Teni Entertainer: I Wrote 'Like Dat' For Davido. Fans React, Slam Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by ShaqFu: 8:25am On Nov 19, 2021
I honestly don't understand what she said.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by hush15: 8:34am On Nov 19, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://pmnewsnigeria.com/Davido-fans-ignorant-unintelligent-Cynthia-Morgan

Firstly, davido can't be broke cos he has assets he can fling to raise small cash if he is that broke. Moreover, na last born, family dey to support am at all at all.

Davido just dey flex muscle say he get people and luckily, they all turned up. That's all

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Indispensable85(m): 8:40am On Nov 19, 2021
Nigerians are clowns. I can't see why a rich kid from a rich home will call for donations for no particular reason and people are sending money. Majority of Nigerians can't eat twice a day. Drum wey full una dey pour water. I'll only see wisdom in this if the money is donated to charity in the end.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Agricmoney(m): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2021
Na her own matter be that o.

Agriculture is life
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Wisdommoses(m): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2021
madjune:

The average Nigerian youth may be literate but his/her mind is far from fully educated.

I can't comprehend how the guy would be asking people to give him money when his Dad is a billionaire, according to the books?
And these people are giving him huge which they've never donated to the development of their villages?
Bro what said is true,like the likes of mc galaxy who sent 3m to davido has never touch anybody life in his community with money worth 1m.[color=#770077][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by pacespot(m): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
bro this thing happens all over the world. the rich only give to the rich. in fact in developed countries when you are rich and famous you never have to pay for anything again. people send you things for free so you can wear their brands.

Can you give me just one example, where White people willingly donate money to a fellow White guy simply because he is rich?

Mind you, brands do promote their product by offering it to popular people (brand ambassador) to use it for free. Even I, myself, with the little traffic I get on my blog, I do get offers from many people who want me to use their premium products for free in exchange for me to mention the products on my blog. That is a mutual business relationship that is beneficial to both sides.

But some people just giving cash donation to a rich guy simply because he is rich is the height of lunacy.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Frank25: 9:11am On Nov 19, 2021
This pure truth all this years davido's fan has been acting ignorantly you should see where they argue for now i rest my case

Meanwhile check out ongoing story in literature section lost in UNIPORT (a story of vengeance,crime and betrayal)
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Toluwanise247(m): 9:12am On Nov 19, 2021
Rickmann:

“If you have to compel people to celebrate you, it means there is nothing to be celebrated”.

That line caught me and that's wisdom.
That statement is a product of jealousy.....
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by stanisbaratheon: 9:14am On Nov 19, 2021
So Oba Elegushi that donated na sycophant too??

this girl don mad ni
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by vikiphy89(m): 9:17am On Nov 19, 2021
Wetin i go call this one now?
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by HEAVEN4444: 9:18am On Nov 19, 2021
pacespot:

Can you give me just one example, where White people willingly donate money to a fellow White guy simply because he is rich?

Mind you, brands do promote their product by offering it to popular people (brand ambassador) to use it for free. Even I, myself, with the little traffic I get on my blog, I do get offers from many people who want me to use their premium products for free in exchange for me to mention the products on my blog. That is a mutual business relationship that is beneficial to both sides.

But some people just giving cash donation to a rich guy simply because he is rich is the height of lunacy.
you obviously dont understand the way the world works or the way money works. money is a spirit and it is ordained to remain in ordained circles. thats why bible says the poor will always be with us. now for the example you wanted, there was a white guy who was worth like 5 billion dollars. he said he was getting old and he only wants 2 million dollars for himself and his wife and he wants to donate the rest of the money to help others. guess who he donated his money to ? harvard university and other rich white projects. why did he not go on the streets and give every poor person 10,000 dollars each ? that guy had enough money to eradicate poverty in many states in america but NOOOOOO he gave the money to rich white foundations. LMAOOOOOOOO

thats just hoow money works. its a spirit. to get in that circle ? you must be spiritually ordained .

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by onatisi(m): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2021
she is just pure jealous and consumed with envy . unfortunately people like her will never be celebrated till they die if they continue thinking the way she is thinking .
davido celebrates people , he helps people , he is always there for his crew and his friends and they know they can always count on him anytime anyday , when you have someone like that as a friend and he jokingly asks you to celebrate his birthdays with a million naira if you have more , you will definitely give him more than that.
lets even assume , he didnt ask for 1 m, and he says for his birthday he is organizing a concern and the gate fee is 1m naira , i am sure he will have gotten over 1 billion naira by now
ShaqFu:
I honestly don't understand what she said.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by IbileIfe: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
So she get mind called

(1) Obi cubana .
(2) Mr. Eazi .
(3) my self.

Who donate to O.B.O unitelligent? shocked

I wonder why thunder is still dressing up...

Thunder fire her yam leg
grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by IbileIfe: 9:32am On Nov 19, 2021
onatisi:
she is just pure jealous and consumed with jealousy . unfortunately people like her will never be celebrated till they die if they continue thinking the way she is thinking .
davido celebrates people , he helps people , he is always there for his crew and his friends and they know they can always count on him anytime anyday , when you have someone like that as a friend and he jokingly asks you to celebrate his birthdays with a million naira if you have more , you will definitely give him more than that.
lets even assume , he didnt ask for 1 m, and he says for his birthday he is organizing a concern and the gate fee is 1m naira , i am sure he will have gotten over 1 billion naira by now

She is already being celebrated, that's why she is a celebrity.
She is entitled to her opinion and that does not mean jealousy.
Grow up!
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by jrusky(m): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2021
Very very unintelligent and dumb a s s e s s.

Someone claimed to be a billionaire and you are donating the little 6 figures in your account to increases his 9 figures the more is that not foolishness

Now you gave him 150m or whatever pls what has he now gave back to you all than oh thank you all, oh Wema bank want me now, oh CBN need me now and so on........

These dude gat cash, he is from cash background, live large and you ordinary 6 digits mofos still making him more richer, una be big fool.

I don't hate him but I don't concur to such thrash because *he gat the balls*.

Poor people will forever be making rich people getting more richer. Sorry don't come here to tell me Don J gave him dollars ok, I categorised Don J group as Micro-Ballers while Davido is a Big time Macro-baller so the micro baller are consider above poverty index but can still be silly making macro ballers ball much bigger and bigger.

Good day.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by babyfaceafrica: 9:35am On Nov 19, 2021
NairaMaster1:

So, her point is that the billionaires like E money, cubana and Femi Otedola are fools? So, fools can be billionaires?
all na cruise!
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by babyfaceafrica: 9:36am On Nov 19, 2021
henrybangs44:

In the world, especially black communities, a "powerful" person is always right and only less 2% will have the mind to oppose him or her because ppl are afraid of being tagged "hater" to a powerful person. So even without thinking, they will by default support whatever they say or do because it's not easy to stand against them.

That's why u see Tiwa Savage being celebrated for se.x tape but a leaked university student video will be met will all kinds of courses. It's just how we are.
I agree, the majority always support rich and powerful people

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by pacespot(m): 9:37am On Nov 19, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
you obviously dont understand the way the world works or the way money works. money is a spirit and it is ordained to remain in ordained circles. thats why bible says the poor will always be with us. now for the example you wanted, there was a white guy who was worth like 5 billion dollars. he said he was getting old and he only wants 2 million dollars for himself and his wife and he wants to donate the rest of the money to help others. guess who he donated his money to ? harvard university and other rich white projects. why did he not go on the streets and give every poor person 10,000 dollars each ? that guy had enough money to eradicate poverty in many states in america but NOOOOOO he gave the money to rich white foundations. LMAOOOOOOOO

thats just hoow money works. its a spirit. to get in that circle ? you must be spiritually ordained .

I still can't find a correlation between a dying White man donating his fortunes to a scientific projects in the university and the madness going on with people giving money to Davido
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by onatisi(m): 9:44am On Nov 19, 2021
it means jealousy when you openly attack some ones else progress , is she the only celebrity who isnt happy with this ? why aren't the others talking ? let he do her own birthday and see how ppl will celebrate her . but davido isnt bothered anyway, ppl have always hared him and have always been jealous of his progress and rise to stardom , the boy is just living his life and not caring or minding what anyone thinks about it .
IbileIfe:

She is already being celebrated, that's why she is a celebrity.
She is entitled to her opinion and that does not mean jealousy.
Grow up!
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Babatunde7109(m): 9:45am On Nov 19, 2021
Aeitbra:
Now that a celebrity that is not an idiot has come out to talk, let me say my own too.

Davido, you have raise almost $400,000 is it for charity? or you no know say people dey suffer for this country wey you dey sing nonesense music?

Dey shout 30BG upandan but you still get corporate begger mentality. Greed will not kill Nigerians.

To really understand what’s going on better, kindly read Karl Marx’s book titled “Das Kapital.” He emphatically talked about how the owner of the means of production will continue to be enriched at the expense of the workers (the masses).

More worrisome is that, out of LUST, and a search for cheap fame or familiarity, someone who ordinarily finds it hard to eat two meals a day comfortably also donated.

It’s funny that Davido, the rich corporate beggar, the rich donors, and the bank (WEMA bank) are the only ones enjoying the popularity. The poor donors are still struggling to bring to life their not-so-regular two meals per day. Shior!

To give is not a bad thing, at all. But give to those who lack and are in need, and will appreciate your kind gesture. Not someone who is more well fed, and already lives a better life than you. Considering the Karl Marx’s social classes, such person may never appreciate those outside his class. Think. Be wise!
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by vikiphy89(m): 9:48am On Nov 19, 2021
Fatheroflove:
Cynthia Morgan is right, you don't need to compel anybody to appreciate you.
Did he even compel anybody? He simply say his friends to show him love, and everybody took it up. How z dat compelling. Okay if i should ask my friend to get me a snacks while coming to my house and maybe his girlfriend and roommate decides to add drinks and chocolate to it and bring it to me, are u to blame his roommates and girlfriend because they gave me what i can actually afford or envy me because i got more than i requested from people i dnt even know? Make una dey drop bitterness for una pocket
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by wizseller: 9:53am On Nov 19, 2021
Is she not the same girl calling for help the last time after telling her pity story

Even countries can call for help

adenigga:

Source: https://pmnewsnigeria.com/Davido-fans-ignorant-unintelligent-Cynthia-Morgan
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Rickmann: 9:53am On Nov 19, 2021
jaxxy:

Yes u are correct bt political matters are not simple and straightforward. Some are even very complex and need tact, sensible engagement and sometimes patience.

Many interests involved in the political game u have to pick sides carefully or be neutral and yet engage carefully or objectively enough of u end of being drag bt fanatical supporters or various interests or parties some might even be ur fans.

It mustn't be on political matters..
As simple as the way we relate with each other, goes a long way.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Aeitbra: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2021
JBoss25:
Na ur papa money?
You don't understand how stupid it makes him look. For this single act, Davido will lose respect in the eyes of his colleagues and fans. Just watch!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Aeitbra: 9:56am On Nov 19, 2021
Babatunde7109:

To really understand what’s going on better, kindly read Karl Marx’s book titled “Das Kapital.” He emphatically talked about how the owner of the means of production will continue to be enriched at the expense of the workers (the masses).

More worrisome is that, out of LUST, and a search for cheap fame or familiarity, someone who ordinarily finds it hard to eat two meals a day comfortably also donated.

It’s funny that Davido, the rich corporate beggar, the rich donors, and the bank (WEMA bank) are the only ones enjoying the popularity. The poor donors are still struggling to bring to life their not-so-regular two meals per day. Shior!

To give is not a bad thing, at all. But give to those who lack and are in need, and will appreciate your kind gesture. Not someone who is more well fed, and already lives a better life than you. Considering the Karl Marx’s social classes, such person may never appreciate those outside his class. Think. Be wise!
you're smart!
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Basic123: 10:02am On Nov 19, 2021
Rickmann:

“If you have to compel people to celebrate you, it means there is nothing to be celebrated”.

That line caught me and that's wisdom.

EXACTLY

He had to beg for gift!

Seriously DAVIDO needs to be yabbed not praised

We are all just being hypocritical
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Basic123: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2021
Aeitbra:
You don't understand how stupid it makes him look. For this single act, Davido will lose respect in the eyes of his colleagues and fans. Just watch!
I don't know why his fans don't realized this
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:08am On Nov 19, 2021
This life sha, some people are in the hospital begging for money to settle some bills but all these our donors will pretend as if they dont hear they only dance in their circle.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by HEAVEN4444: 10:12am On Nov 19, 2021
pacespot:

I still can't find a correlation between a dying White man donating his fortunes to a scientific projects in the university and the madness going on with people giving money to Davido
first of all the guy wasnt dying he just wanted to get rid of his billions because he thought he didnt need it anymore. and secondly you say you dont see the correlation between a rich white man giving his fellow rich white men all his moneys and davido a rich black man being given moneys by all his rich black friends ? you may need to take comprehension classes again in school lmaooooo
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:32am On Nov 19, 2021
authority2006:

He didnt receive gifts but begged for money. Shameless and greedy spoilt brat
You're sounding like a brainless fool, first of all he asked his friends not fans to help him, secondly he has changed so many lives so why can't he ask for money too? Use ur brain before you type

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by walkingshadow911: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2021
Favfables1:

Wahala for who no get "educated" mindset o... Kikikikikiki grin

I said this before and I will say it again...
Allow people to spend the money they worked for in peace!!

It's not your money...
You didn't help them work for it...
You didn't contribute to it...
So why are you pained that THEY choose to spend THEIR money the way THEY see fit??!!!

Don't worry eh...
When you have your own money, use it to ceate employment grin grin

will you blame polithiefiance for laundering the country future the way they like.
shebi na national burget, we go blow am like trumpet.

people dat give their money to charity and uplifting the less privilege are stupid.

your country will remain the poverty capital of the world.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent by Rickmann: 10:40am On Nov 19, 2021
Toluwanise247:

That statement is a product of jealousy.....

You may say so but if you want to put aside any form of bias and have an open mind, you'd see that Cynthia said the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Burial Ceremony Of Ini Edo's Grandmother (Photos) / Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" / Lota Chukwu Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.