Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,340 members, 7,860,863 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

Davido Should Not Spend The Donations!!! See Why - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Should Not Spend The Donations!!! See Why (185 Views)

Mohbad's Father Opens GofundMe Account, Seeks Donations From Nigerians / Mr Ibu’s Wife Wanted To Use The Donations To Buy Iphon15, Do Butt Surgery – VDM / Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Should Not Spend The Donations!!! See Why by Ojikutumomiage(m): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Davido should donate the over 100 million he has gotten to charity instead of using it to clear his Rolls-Royce.

A lot of people are suffering out there.

Gov Okowa's Aide

Do free concert

Seyi Tinubu

Davido owns the funds donated to him. Nigerians and "make I chuk mouth" but I will like to join the bandwagons who teach people how to spend their money.

Davido, build a factory, a mall, hotel, or anything that will add to Nigeria Economy and reduce the stress on unemployment (only employment dey enjoy) smiley

Register it as a company with only you as the signatory to the money made by the company.

MAKE SURE ALL THE PROCEEDS GO BACK TO THE SOCIETY... Na you know where the money needs to touch, but don't touch the money.

Hire competent administrators for that company's operation.

My own Opinion cool

(1) (Reply)

Baby Showers Don’t Kill Babies! – Kenyan Radio Presenter Replies People / Insanely Popular Sex-talk ‘call Her Daddy’ Podcaster Alex Cooper Now On Top Afte / “I Didn’t Know My Dad Was A Billionaire Until I Was 13 Years Old”— Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.