Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

“I Didn’t Know My Dad Was A Billionaire Until I Was 13 Years Old”— Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Didn’t Know My Dad Was A Billionaire Until I Was 13 Years Old”— Davido (181 Views)

“I Was Really Broke, My Mom Died When I Was 11years Old” – Davido Says (video) / 'My Dad Was An Orphan, My Mother Born To A Single Mom In Calabar' - Banky W / 14-Year-Old Davido Begged D'prince & Wande Coal For Pic, But Now...- Davido Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Didn’t Know My Dad Was A Billionaire Until I Was 13 Years Old”— Davido by omgvoices: 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
Davido, in an interview with ‘Earn Your Leisure’ stated that he didn’t know his father is a billionaire until he was 13 years.

The rapper who recently added 50 million naira to the 200 million naira donation he received from friends and promised to donate the money to government approved orphanages across the country revealed during the interview prior to him been 11 years, he hardly saw his dad and never thought his dad was rich as his dad was driving one old Honda Accord and his mum was also driving one old car as well.

Until he was 13 and they moved to their house. That was when things dawned on him that his father was a billionaire.

Speaking about his father, Davido said:

“Even till date he is still so humble and modest with the way he spends, the way he goes about his business, the way he handles his business is still amazing to me. “Growing up in my younger days till I was 11, I wasn’t really close to my dad because he was all about work. I remember him coming home late everyday building something. I didn’t know what he was doing.

Watch the interview below;
https://esiama.com/i-didnt-know-my-dad-was-a-billionaire-until-i-was-13-years-old-davido/

(1) (Reply)

More Than A Conqueror- Shiloh Begins Tuesday / Nigeria Celebrities Dancing To Kwete Dance Challenge / Wizkid Secret Video | Davido Opression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.