Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) (57073 Views)

King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home / Ganiyat, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Daughter Set To Wed / K1 Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Mansion And His Animals In His Mini Zoo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by seyz91(m): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
cheesy
Mkelv0106:
All him money go go into maintaining that skin..
Cause even organic cream don cost now ..
Na Wasiu D*CK I pity
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by seyz91(m): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
cheesy
BABANGBALI:
You Dey toast girl for November? Bros you get mind o. Definitely not for love
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by bendike: 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
IamGblaize:
If not for the greed of some women and love for material things... I don't know how a lady will be comfortable being the second , third or even fourth wife..... Of an old man like wasiu... Na dem sabi
I hear he has 39 kids.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by seyz91(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
cheesy
soulfood:
40 children from many women. WOW! Later he will be advising in his song say Omo naija e ye serekere(Meaning Nigerian youths should stop promiscuity) . But he has proven to be King of Erekere back to back.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by seyz91(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
i wonder oo
nzeobi:
What do people gain from polygamy and having multiple wives
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Solofresh2: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
he has more than enough. he just likes being around so many feminine energy which means he is a spiritually destroyed man.
Hmmmm very bad
This kind lifestyle no make sense at all.
Having fourty children and chasing women around at his old age
Damn!

1 Like

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Dandison28(m): 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Beautiful
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by OriOko88(m): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
Another rich man with connection. I swear if k1 starts the 1milion challenge, I wonder d amount of money that will flow in right left and center. Agbaawoo

5 Likes

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
The future is female indeed grin
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by HEAVEN4444: 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
Solofresh2:
Hmmmm very bad
This kind lifestyle no make sense at all.
Having fourty children and chasing women around at his old age
Damn!
thats the sign of a spiritually destroyed man. they can only conceive of things of the flesh so they do it excessively cuz thats all they know. the spirit is shut down and has no access to higher wisdom. a walking dead aka zombie. when you see men who are womanisers thats a spiritual weakness and nothing to be proud of.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by WADZAS: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
He probably is her 3rd, 4th husband.
IamGblaize:
If not for the greed of some women and love for material things... I don't know how a lady will be comfortable being the second , third or even fourth wife..... Of an old man like wasiu... Na dem sabi
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by llade(m): 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
smiley
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by onatisi(m): 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
congratulations to kwam 1and his new wife
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Olayetan(m): 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Why are men running after white and yellow skin ladies?

1 Like

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Yankee101: 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Skin bleaching causes cancer, non consistent skin, green veins and nasty smells

Surgery and recovery on a bleached skin is very difficult

Be aware

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by MightySparrow: 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
Black, lack, ass, stupidity.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by King44(m): 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
At this point na curse

He can't even recognise all the children has and he can't you t them either.

Besides, no be bleaching I dey see so. Low self esteem.

3 Likes

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by easiest(m): 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
Deborah98:
Takes latest wife,well I'm not a party to any man who takes a second or even third wife when the first is still alive. The only legal grounds by which this can happen is in the case of adultery and death, nothing more nothing less.

Are you suggesting they should be killing first wife before they take second wife?

3 Likes

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by King44(m): 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
IamGblaize:
if she is 15th she is lucky.

1 Like

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by billyG(m): 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
That's there way of lives marry some many women living in different places with so many children with no parental care...like MTN everywhere they go sowing their Wild Oats....bride price so cheap there...na even test & be satisfied before you pay.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by TheEnforcer: 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Deborah98:
Takes latest wife,well I'm not a party to any man who takes a second or even third wife when the first is still alive. The only legal grounds by which this can happen is in the case of adultery and death, nothing more nothingnessless.
Absolutely,but this is an unbeliever and they know nothing about spiritual things .But still ignorance will be no excuse unless he repents and do restitution.He will be guilty of adultery with his supposed wives
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by AyeMoJuba: 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
[quote author=nzeobi post=107764841]What do people gain from polygamy and having multiple wives[/quote

For peace of mind...especially, in old age when your only wife will abandon you at home to go and do omugour. She would be gone for 6months or more and you'll be left alone at home eating Ewa agoyin and no one to talk to because by then all your children are married

That's when you will realise that polygamy is the best thing for every man.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
40 children?? undecided
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
What is there to enjoy again after three children ? Some men sha ! I will never have anything to do with a divorced or married woman no matter how beautiful or physically endowed she is. Those category of women irritate me to the bone marrow; tueh !
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by AyeMoJuba: 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
TheEnforcer:
Absolutely,but this is an unbeliever and they know nothing about spiritual things .But still ignorance will be no excuse unless he repents and do restitution.He will be guilty of adultery with his supposed wives

Mention one valid verse in the Bible where polygamy is condemned. Even God allows it all through the old testament. Remember His ways NEVER changes

5 Likes

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by ShaqFu: 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
Na WA oh. And they're calling 2 baba "father of many nations". grin

1 Like

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by AyeMoJuba: 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:
What is there to enjoy again after three children ? Some men sha ! I will never have anything to do with a divorced or married woman no matter how beautiful or physically endowed. Those category of women irritate me to the bone marrow; tueh !

I thought I was the only man who hold this line of thought like a life-line
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by tunjilana: 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
IamGblaize:

It is not greed or love of material things....Most of the big time polygamous celebrities like this, often target women who have their shit together and won't be demanding money for soup...Na old time format for low-stress polygamy...Na poor man go carry like 4 broke women begin do neck-breaking polygamy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by OriOko88(m): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
EmmySparky:
Gold diggers everywhere...
That woman doesn't look like a gold digger. A whole iyalode of igbehin is a millionaire by that standard alone undecided

3 Likes

Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Musaspp(m): 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
Aderopo Emmanuella, the Iyalode of Igbehin, joining the number of garments..... grin
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Pootle: 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
baba don carry another one again
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) by Ladymillion(f): 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
My fair lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) / Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside / Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.