Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing (19386 Views)

Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing / FG Begins Remodeling Of Grazing Reserves In Benue, Taraba, 5 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by wildikeman(m): 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
This people can smell the weakness of the Nigerian government and her army. They know the armies will even join in killing the citizens of Nigeria. Because that's where their powers I.e the Nigerian armies lies.

We are on our own in this country. It's not even a country. Since the sovereignty of the country has been compromised.
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by bamosagie(m): 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
Traplord09:

A ploy to justify joining Cameroon brutal govt in fighting Ambazonians is looming . I still wonder how this Nigerian gov Ishaku knew that the people killing in his Taraba state are Ambazonians. They don’t have any business in Nigeria ..Fact . While Fulanis terrorists are still killing people all over the entity called Nigeria . Oya, the Nigeria trigger happy army over to una. Nonsense!!!..

100s are killed in Nigeria daily but they never gave then a minute silence in senate and house of rep..

So because Fulani bandits are killing people, its okay for foreign aliens to invade a community, kill and maim innocent people and return to their area without fear of reprisal.
Your reasoning baffles me.
This why I miss late General Sani Abacha and General Ibrahim Babangida. Even General Obasanjo would react in a way that would deter others.
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by ajl: 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
madmohamed:
the Fulani that attaching you long time is from Mali and Senegal your president pretend as if nothing happens

Abi o! You see why one must not tolerate nonsense. Those ones are fulani now. They can occupy anywhere in Nigeria. Evil people will never have rest.
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by ajl: 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
bamosagie:

So because Fulani bandits are killing people, its okay for foreign aliens to invade a community, kill and maim innocent people and return to their area without fear of reprisal.
Your reasoning baffles me.
This why I miss late General Sani Abacha and General Ibrahim Babangida. Even General Obasanjo would react in a way that would deter others.

No, it's you that is not getting the point, which is that the failure of Buhari to deal with his terrorist kinsmen from foreign countries occupying different parts of Nigeria doesn't justify him to do anything if another foreign elements enter into Nigeria's territory. What's good for the goose is good for the ganda. Let Buhari first deal with his blood sucking brothers from Mali and Senegal first. First come, first serve.
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by Germi9: 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
This story doesn’t add up atall
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by kamtamark(m): 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
The killing isn't done by Ambazonia, it's the handwork of Cameroon military. The kill so that Negerians will get angry and chase the Cameroonian IDP's out of thier territory. They believe the idps are mix with Ambazonian fighter. It's all about politics.
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by webizone(m): 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
SILVERLINES:
embarassed
Boko Haram

ISWAP

Bandits

Ambazonia

More terrorist factions are emerging and above all IPOB and the peace loving people of Biafra is bubu's problem.

In the other news more terrorist groups are recruiting, contact Buhari through Isa pandemic for registration and start up fund

Ambazonia is not a terrorist group. It is well known worldwide.
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by Naijaolosho2: 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
DeMekus:
Which Ambazonia are these bastards talking about? I suspect that Cameroonian government is working hand in hand with Nigerian terrorists to discredit Ambazonia just as Fulani Muslim terrorists are doing IPOB, so that both can team up and clamp down on secessionists.

Very intelligent reasoning.
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
Which Ambazona
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by akojispy: 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
Traplord09:

A ploy to justify joining Cameroon brutal govt in fighting Ambazonians is looming . I still wonder how this Nigerian gov Ishaku knew that the people killing in his Taraba state are Ambazonians. They don’t have any business in Nigeria ..Fact . While Fulanis terrorists are still killing people all over the entity called Nigeria . Oya, the Nigeria trigger happy army over to una. Nonsense!!!..

100s are killed in Nigeria daily but they never gave then a minute silence in senate and house of rep..
are you now calling the people fools now or are you also trying to accuse the Dss on this one too
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by akojispy: 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
FreedomArmy:
Iies from the pit of hell. What is ambazonian business with Nigeria and Taraba in particular? The Nigeria government is just looking for a way to join and fight the separatist group. We all know the people who has been killing people all over the country( the Fulani terrorist of course). Why are they now shifting the goal post and trying to shift the blame on the ambazonians.
I pity the soldiers that will be drafted to figbt that separatist soldiers. They will be roast alive. Those ambazonians are well armed and ready to figght till death. Bihari should better send his Fulani brothers in the army to go and fight and not sending southern soldiers and Christian's in the army.
u no know say u be mumu? So them no know who come kill people again ahbi
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by jidxin(m): 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
FreedomArmy:
say a headslamming miscreant from the terrorist manufacturing part of the universe.
FYI I'm from d south west.....you are still not intelligent
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by Idiko1: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
Traplord09:

…We’re waiting for reports from our mission in Cameroon — Foreign Ministry

…Nigeria’s sovereignty under threat — Senate

No fewer than five persons, including a traditional ruler, were on Tuesday killed by suspected Ambazonia fighters from Cameroon who stormed Manga village in Takum Local Government Area of Taraba State.

Confirming this development to Vanguard via telephone, Chairman of the LGA, Shiban Tikari, said some others were still missing after the invasion.

He said: “Yes, Manga village in Shigom ward of Takum Local Government Area was attacked. A local chief was killed alongside four others. When the invasion started, many people fled.

“Some fell into the river, while others climbed the mountains to save themselves from being killed.

“As I speak with you now, we can confirm only five death because those bodies have been recovered. But people are adding those still missing to the number of casualties, that is why you will hear some say 9 or 11 were killed.

“The soldiers, police and other security operatives have also been deployed to the village. We are hoping that those that fled would return because we are still on the look out.”

However, younger brother to the slain monarch, Joseph Manga, who is an aide to Taraba State governor, Darius Ishaku, said about 11 persons were killed.

According to him, the Ambazonia fighters attacked some villages in Camerooon before crossing to the border community in Taraba State.

FG should act fast — Ishaku

Reacting to the incident, Governor Ishaku said he was saddened by the invasion of some parts of Taraba State by foreign fighters.

Speaking through his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Bala Dan Abu, the governor said lives were sacrosanct and should be preserved at all costs.

He urged the Federal Government to act fast to stop the encroachment of Nigerian soil by foreign fighters.

He also disclosed that the governor has informed security operatives about the incident.

Contacted, an fficer of the Immigration Service, who was on ground and confirmed the incident to Vanguard, said they called for reinforcement.

He also said soldiers from 93 Battalion, Takum and other security agencies have moved in to the affected community and border area.

He further confirmed that the casualty figure from the bodies recovered was five.

Vanguard also gathered that Taraba State Comptroller of Nigeria Immigration Service, CIS Nuhu Tanko Kutana, who was on official duty in Abuja, had to return to the state to attend to the emergency situation.

At press time yesterday, , Taraba State Police command was yet to get back to Vanguard.

Reacting to the attack, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said yesterday it was waiting for report from Nigeria’s mission in Cameroon.

Spokesperson of the ministry, Mrs Esther Sunsuwa, said: “ We are yet to receive any report from Cameroon but I promise you that as soon as the ministry receives the report, it will respond accordingly.”

But the Senate in its reaction, said the sovereignty of Nigeria as a country was currently under threat and called on the military to urgently swing into action to prevent the eventual occupation of Manga community by the separatists.

The Upper Chamber, thereafter, held a minute silence in honour of those killed by the Ambazonia separatists.

Resolutions of the Senate were sequel to a Point of Order by the Deputy Senate Minority Leader, Senator Emmanuel Bwacha, Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Taraba South, who drew the attention of his colleagues to the matter that Nigeria’s territorial sovereignty was under threat.

Bwacha, who came under Order 43 which is on personal explanation during plenary, bemoaned the killing of the village head of Manga community and some residents.

According to him, the invasion of the community by the separatists from neighbouring Cameroon led to the sack of residents of Manga village.

While noting that the affected village was 20 kilometers away from Kashimbilla Dam, Bwacha said: “I rise this morning (yesterday) to draw the attention of our country men and particularly our security agencies to this unfortunate incident which undermines our integrity and sovereignty as a nation.

“Takum local government houses the 23 Battalion of the Nigerian Army, and so Mr. President, it is my humble submission that the Nigerian Army should rise to the challenge and curb this wanton territorial expansion.

“Their (separatists) motive is yet unknown, whether they want to expand territory or lay claim for Southwest Cameron is not yet clear.

“As I speak, a number of individuals have gone missing and their whereabouts are yet unknown. The village also is razed down.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/five-killed-many-missing-as-suspected-ambazonia-fighters-sack-taraba-community/amp/

Where was this goon when Fulani army cum Nigerian army executed worse assault in southeast than the so-called Ambazonians have done in Taraba State? Nigeria does not have credible stance to carry out military action against the alleged Ambazonians when its army is joyously killing citizens of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by iyke2frankeze: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
Who conducted the investigation? Fulani mercenaries called herdsmen? Very soon they will be blaming all Fulani attacks on Ambazona.
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by EmekaBlue(m): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nigeria a free kill zone

BIAFRA we await you
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by FreedomArmy: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
jidxin:
FYI I'm from d south west.....you are still not intelligent
ok the south west headslaming zombie that can never sight the moon in the next one million years? I see your northern terrorist is really working hard to indoctrinate you. See how you have turned out to be a miscreant.
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by FreedomArmy: 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
akojispy:
u no know say u be mumu? So them no know who come kill people again ahbi
I don't time to engage miscreants. Please do not mention me again. We are not in the same class. Thanks
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by jidxin(m): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
FreedomArmy:
ok the south west headslaming zombie that can never sight the moon in the next one million years? I see your northern terrorist is really working hard to indoctrinate you. See how you have turned out to be a miscreant.
fyi i dont slam head . thats why i still maintained that you are not intelligent
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by FreedomArmy: 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
jidxin:
fyi i dont slam head . thats why i still maintained that you are not intelligent
don't deny who you are. You are a chronic headslammer. They will soon use you for suicide bombing.
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by twilliamx(m): 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
silvoclaira:
Government to take this matter seriously like others and investigate. Why should foreigners leave their country, Cameron and attack Nigerians managing their lives in the border area going about their businesses, living peaceful.

Rest in peace to the dead

When they don see how nigeriens and chadians dey do us anyhow why won't they try...abi
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by Grandkay21(m): 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
Now that easy is calm let see the real face of our terrorist government, bandit is killing in taraba state , they are linking it to Amazobian freedom fighters, is like our terrorist government have sign deal with their Cameroon partner
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by GoldenSpec: 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
From Boko haram to Amazon again cry..

Ok, continue grin
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by Valhampo(m): 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Pls is ambanzonia not tilting southern Cameron?

Wetin carry them go northern nija?

Una no talk Calaber or ibom. This news sef get as em be....ooooo
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by Traplord09: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
akojispy:
are you now calling the people fools now or are you also trying to accuse the Dss on this one too

Nigerian is just a game of thrones believe when I say

This is all plan by government game I no not everyone understands there game ....

Open your eye and see the writing on the wall..
Da did it to fale and other now IPOP ........

Now there kill there people and putting it on ambazonia....

After killing in likki to gate ... Fashola still looking for the video camera....

After set up de panel to review de cast of what happened at togate......

De guadalupe county nigerian looking for how to cover de case.
So tell me how can I belv is AMBAZONIA

Your eye still closed soon it we open cool cool
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by skybeauty(f): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
InoGetJoy:

You're very smart, but unfortunately for the Nigerian counterparts, if they launch an attack against the Ambazonian troops there's going to be heavy losses on the Nigerian side. These Ambazonians are currently messing up the Cameroonian troops

That’s the truth. The available access roads to Ambazonia are filled with deadly mines and IEDs and their IEDs are so powerful that they destroy any kind of tank. Maybe Cameroon is depending on Nigeria’s air superiority after the 12 super tocano was sold to Nigeria.
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by uchennaq(m): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Xhuntra:

Why not blame ipob, zombie

Tribalistic bigot
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by Banmeallday: 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
helinues:
But the Ambazonia have denied the attack.

Who should we believe now

Nigeria is very very corrupt... They have an imposter as President and call him the “Presidency”.

They cant protect their people in Northern Nigeria, talkless of the South.

Meanwhile we continue to party at clubs with weave wearing babes LOL

And dash quack Oyibo money to “coach” national team because he reminds us of EPL dem....
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by akojispy: 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
Traplord09:

Nigerian is just a game of thrones believe when I say

This is all plan by government game I no not everyone understands there game ....

Open your eye and see the writing on the wall..
Da did it to fale and other now IPOP ........

Now there kill there people and putting it on ambazonia....

After killing in likki to gate ... Fashola still looking for the video camera....

After set up de panel to review de cast of what happened at togate......

De guadalupe county nigerian looking for how to cover de case.
So tell me how can I belv is AMBAZONIA

Your eye still closed soon it we open cool cool
Is your Eyes that is closed Man go and find what France �� is doing to africans
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by akojispy: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
FreedomArmy:
I don't time to engage miscreants. Please do not mention me again. We are not in the same class. Thanks
C this one oh we arent in same school neither
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by Traplord09: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
akojispy:

Is your Eyes that is closed Man go and find what France �� is doing to africans

Pls tell me what is more dack then nigerian..
We call nigerian de richest and Gant of african
And we can't work away from our oprassor... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Sometimes I wounder if we working with one one
Leg grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

And is it just francisco france ....?......?
Da sold nigerian a pice of cake......
Still no body nos... .......

To make all this work is to start from beginni . ....... Because lot have advance auto advance.

In nigerian even de oprassor are oprassoring
De poor ...
If people make up there mind to fright there oprassor da we call them killers

What is holding the country now is Gun ..
When da are true with police department and army arrangement

Nxt all de money looting govoment official....

Then da we call for divorce.......
Is like going to 3war.......... ......
Open your eye oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"We Are Not Slaves" -Coca-Cola Pay Nigerian Day-Workers $2.60 Per Day? / Aisha Buhari's Speech At Benin APC Women Rally (Video & Transcript) / President Buhari To Probe Amnesty International Report On Torture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.