Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) (42217 Views)

P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today / Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by iampeterben(m): 6:36am On Nov 19, 2021
Small small they will come back together and that will be the joy of all us. Psquare oh! Cee-cee oh! We run things!!! Complete the rest....

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Boogyman557: 6:36am On Nov 19, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by tolexy007(m): 6:36am On Nov 19, 2021
God bless Mr and Mrs Peter okoye

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Steve0979(m): 6:36am On Nov 19, 2021
pretydiva:
Early this morning Na psquare matter dey front page? Na wa oo
omo e tire person like say e reduce garri price
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by efembaba(m): 6:37am On Nov 19, 2021
Love and peace is beautiful. Hate and chaos is ugly

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Havertz10: 6:38am On Nov 19, 2021
You want to make money, single career no work

Hit song? let's wait and see
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Thunderfayayou: 6:38am On Nov 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by kuntash: 6:38am On Nov 19, 2021
Lamasta:
They are deceiving themselves grin

grin grin grin grin grin

I just feel like agreeing with you... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Thunderfayayou: 6:39am On Nov 19, 2021

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by kenzysmith: 6:39am On Nov 19, 2021
Beverages:
This duo go make bastard money this season.

E con be like say the fight no real like say na plan work.

Butis it my fight or wetin concern me.

Good news is that they're back together and hopefully they'll he stronger like or more than b4.

$Namaste
everything for una eye na plan work but when they were still quarrelling na real I tire for local man o
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Realhommie(m): 6:40am On Nov 19, 2021
See the way i was smiling sheepishly seeing the video, Lol... Good to know they're back to being one happy and united family, all of them... May Love continually lead us.

2 Likes

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Bobotic(m): 6:40am On Nov 19, 2021
Africana1123:
You wan collect your money back? aje na me you dey motivate shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by tillaman(m): 6:42am On Nov 19, 2021
Look at how happy and alive they both look, God is king I swear this really made me happy
Screw Mister P screw King Rudy we only know Psquare and we are happy you guys are back
The world can’t wait for more hits

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 19, 2021
jojo1415:
Season don reach...igbos sabi market strategies die angry

Warren buffet
Jack ma
Jeff bezos
Elon musk
Robert kiyosaki

Etc .... na people wey use their head and still using it.

If u like no go learn ...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by BigDawsNet: 6:42am On Nov 19, 2021
Fyie:
They should beta do cus I can't even differentiate their songs since they separated.

And I still don't know which is Paul and which is Peter.

Paul on dread
Paul is Rudeboy

Peter on low cut
Peter is Mr P
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Candidlady: 6:43am On Nov 19, 2021
obajoey:
Your Blood is Your Blood no mater what.

No matter how bad a child is, the father will still have compassion on him one way or the other. It's the blood.

lies from the abode of hades
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Offpoint1: 6:45am On Nov 19, 2021
May until Jesus comes before I'll know which one is Peter and which one is Paul.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by mediainc: 6:45am On Nov 19, 2021
They need that PSquare collabo money grin
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by OjReloaded(m): 6:47am On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by ignis: 6:49am On Nov 19, 2021
obajoey:
Your Blood is Your Blood no mater what.

No matter how bad a child is, the father will still have compassion on him one way or the other. It's the blood.
.Not in all cases
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:52am On Nov 19, 2021
pretydiva:
Early this morning Na psquare matter dey front page? Na wa oo
Did they force you to click on the thread? go and play with sand. undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:54am On Nov 19, 2021
LaSenior:
cheesy
pocket don dey light

and their sense don reboot
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Elidrisy20: 6:55am On Nov 19, 2021
This shows that one day Biafra and Nigeria will be one cool
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Olaiya26: 6:55am On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Theoarhics: 6:56am On Nov 19, 2021
I have missed these two. They re better together than being separated
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by pretydiva(f): 6:56am On Nov 19, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Did they force you to click on the thread? go and play with sand. undecided
Keep quiet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by yahmohy27: 6:57am On Nov 19, 2021
Lamasta:
They are deceiving themselves grin
Abeg get loss
Which one be that? Are you not happy.

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 19, 2021
One of the best thing that happened in 2021..
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Fyie: 6:58am On Nov 19, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Paul on dread
Paul is Rudeboy

Peter on low cut
Peter is Mr P
Owk tnx... And I know one dances and one sings undecided
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:59am On Nov 19, 2021
Paul and Peter reunited because they don't want to be seen as fools at 40s in the society embarassed lipsrsealed tongue

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 7:00am On Nov 19, 2021
jojo1415:
Season don reach...igbos sabi market strategies die angry
so last season did they reunite...guy stop tribalism and start using the brain God gave you

3 Likes

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Gokoyer0(m): 7:02am On Nov 19, 2021
What Corolla's model can do Uber at minimum?
WorkSage:
Thank God they are back together. O boy, hunger is really a bad thing. I don't know why I have the feeling this guys were going broke and decided to come back together and hustle grin grin grin

The next song title will be "we back again" "United Forever" "Dem no reach".

Well congrats to them. I really did enjoy their jamz.

I am an Uber driver in Lagos in need of a partner to work with in Lagos. If you have a corrolla for rentals or hire purchase, do call or chat me on 09123022131. No stories told. 25k weekly guaranteed. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Photoshopped Into The Wellington Family Photo After Banky-W Asked / Desmond Elliot Commissions Public Toilet In Lagos (Photos) / Yemi Alade's Hairstyle To MTV Africa Music Awards 2016 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.