Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) (42201 Views)

P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today / Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by HistoryAndTech: 7:02am On Nov 19, 2021
Nairalanders!

Please Help Me Thank My Nairaland Helper For Saving My Mother. He gave me 150k that I asked for. Please I can't keep it to myself anymore. Thank you so much.

https://www.nairaland.com/6857126/please-me-thank-nairaland-helper
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by redcliff: 7:02am On Nov 19, 2021
The biggest group in Africa. Sauti sol still dey learn work.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 7:04am On Nov 19, 2021
Peter left them. Now peter wants to join dem
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by efighter: 7:05am On Nov 19, 2021
jojo1415:
Season don reach...igbos sabi market strategies die angry

No matter how much we dislike some of their bad characters, as for market strategy, Havard, Cambridge and Oxford should come and study the Igboman. This is one reason why I want an Igbo President. Professor Charles Chukwuma Soludo the Solution or Dr Ogbonnaya Onu, the gentleman technocratic politician.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by alizma: 7:05am On Nov 19, 2021
Lamasta:
They are deceiving themselves grin
Bad belle people everywhere, see them.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by efighter: 7:07am On Nov 19, 2021
Lamasta:

Yes, let them continue deceiving themselves and continue making millions while you hater keep dancing to their songs.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:07am On Nov 19, 2021
LET LOVE LEAD.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by redcliff: 7:08am On Nov 19, 2021
psqaure have been in the lime light since 2002-3 tell me another act their age bracket still in the market. il wait.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by anytexy: 7:08am On Nov 19, 2021
kiako:

Only stewpid brodas allow things come in between them ...... Kudos men
Not as easy as you think. Some women eeh!
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by redcliff: 7:09am On Nov 19, 2021
Fyie:

Owk tnx... And I know one dances and one sings undecided

they both dance. one is just better
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by obajoey(m): 7:10am On Nov 19, 2021
ignis:

.Not in all cases

Yes bro.

The thing is whenever you remember how you all started, there is always a connection..
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Jflex07(m): 7:11am On Nov 19, 2021
WorkSage:
Thank God they are back together. O boy, hunger is really a bad thing. I don't know why I have the feeling this guys were going broke and decided to come back together and hustle grin grin grin

The next song title will be "we back again" "United Forever" "Dem no reach".

Well congrats to them. I really did enjoy their jamz.

I am an Uber driver in Lagos in need of a partner to work with in Lagos. If you have a corrolla for rentals or hire purchase, do call or chat me on 09123022131. No stories told. 25k weekly guaranteed. Thanks.
people reconcile every day, friends, neighbors,families.. It must not necessarily be because of financial needs... If I get car I no go give you for this rubbish statement you just made now..
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Oddsmaster06: 7:11am On Nov 19, 2021
Hunger go reset your brain

Lol
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by techWriter3: 7:13am On Nov 19, 2021
summer donald target...Nigerians wabi mkt methods death
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Akerele44(m): 7:14am On Nov 19, 2021
Lamasta:
Money no enta wella again there brain don set they conclude to finish fight..SÁPÁ mad oo grin

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Femeto: 7:14am On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Fyie: 7:15am On Nov 19, 2021
redcliff:

they both dance. one is just better
Okw tnx
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by tola1006: 7:16am On Nov 19, 2021
We always knew this would happen.....very good business strategy that has been fail proof over time......
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 7:16am On Nov 19, 2021
damilola4162:

https://newspremises.com.ng/peter-and-paul-okoye-treat-guests-to-their-hit-songs-as-they-celebrate-their-birthday-video/
Lola u see ur life u initiated the quarrel, immdiatly u left they settled, fear some yoriba women now they are together, hide ur face, cos you lost
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Hellonearth: 7:17am On Nov 19, 2021
Lamasta:

You must be from the Northern part of the zoo. You people have peace ehhh.
Tufia kwa
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 7:17am On Nov 19, 2021
Lamasta:
see Lola brother e dey pain Dem, shame to bad Belle pple
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 7:18am On Nov 19, 2021
jojo1415:
Season don reach...igbos sabi market strategies die angry
shallow mind thinking
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by onatisi(m): 7:19am On Nov 19, 2021
so what they are trying to prove is that it is rudeboy wife that has been the major problem in that family . because immediately she left him , these twin brothers came back together again , less than a month ooo

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:20am On Nov 19, 2021
pretydiva:

Keep quiet

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by TripleAkutigi: 7:23am On Nov 19, 2021
Lamasta:
thank you ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by hahn(m): 7:23am On Nov 19, 2021
With all those their whack music undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by shantti(m): 7:26am On Nov 19, 2021
Psquare's new rnb song will be like

Peter (verse 1): Iyeah iyeah, Iyeah Iyeah, so much for the lost days, so many many days gone by, will this tears ever dry, I dey only imagine wetin for happen if the chance to hold and hug each other again was thrown to the wind, my broda eh eh, please forgive me eh eh

Paul(verse 2): anwola 'm eh, efuola'm eh, chineke meh, the thing be say you don't throw away the baby with the bath water, my brother eh, ebezina, it wasn't u, neither was it me, but what doesn't kill us will only make us stronger.

Chorus: village people, wicked people, with una bizzy body, shey na when two blood leave this world in malice, shey na den una go chop their dead body.

*Both of them does a small energetic Micheal Jackson dance*

*Music fades away with an emotional Melody*

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:28am On Nov 19, 2021
joeyswift:
Most people like to learn the hard way. May we not learn the hard way to correct our mistakes. I wish them all the best
Amen oo.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Treat Guests To Their Hit Songs To Celebrate Birthday (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:28am On Nov 19, 2021
kenzysmith:
Time to here good music again all this them Bella,lil kesh, olamide and d likes wey dey make noise call am music done tire us undecided
Nothing like good music.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Stunning In New Photos / Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa In Leicester (Pics) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rocks Makeup Free Face To Her Office (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.