Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Visitation To The Largest Grain Market In Africa. Nigeria Is Bless Sir!!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Visitation To The Largest Grain Market In Africa. Nigeria Is Bless Sir!!! (925 Views)

Is This The Most Underrated Grain In Nigeria? See Pic / Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. / Santa Claus Spotted At Oka Market In Benin City Sharing Onions. (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visitation To The Largest Grain Market In Africa. Nigeria Is Bless Sir!!! by Abdullahi2016(m): 7:05am On Nov 19, 2021
Visitation to the largest GRAIN Market in Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t4_Wbnj_kY

Yes!!! I mean Africa, Nigeria is bless with a lot of things.

This multi billion International Market is one of them.
Re: Visitation To The Largest Grain Market In Africa. Nigeria Is Bless Sir!!! by Gentlerespect76: 7:09am On Nov 19, 2021
Abdullahi2016:
Visitation to the largest GRAIN Market in Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t4_Wbnj_kY

Yes!!! I mean Africa, Nigeria is bless with a lot of things.

This multi billion International Market is one of them.

Yet hunger is destroying the joy of the average Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Visitation To The Largest Grain Market In Africa. Nigeria Is Bless Sir!!! by Abdullahi2016(m): 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Yet hunger is destroying the joy of the average Nigerian.

What do you think the solution is?

(1) (Reply)

Soupy Or Stewberry (pic) / Am Tired Of Oyinbo Foods, I Want Isiewu And Nkwobi: Any Help? / Northerners (especially): Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.