Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) (40313 Views)

Peter Obi Taking A Quick Nap At The Airport Before Boarding His Flight (photo) / Emir Of Kano Missed Flight - Air Peace Release A Press Statement / Heavy Security At Benin Airport Over Oshiomhole’s Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by juniorstar(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2021
It could be
1) his wife is about to give birth
2) he has a job interview
3)he has illicit drugs in his GI that has a deadline or deal cancelled with fine.
4) he has some heavy load on his head this one con add e own join..guy man cant take it no more
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by Prince001(m): 11:12am On Nov 19, 2021
Grace001:
He is normal at all

I bet u have no idea what those bastards can make u do. Last June I came to Naija, going bk I was 1 hour 30mins b4 my flight, can u believe they cancelled my journey, just imagine 1 hour 30mins b4 the flight. I had to reschedule my flight, they told me to go to customer care so that I can pay for new ticket. I was just lucky that when I got there I insisted that I was I was on time there then one good guy help me out where one already said I have to pay for new flight.
May God Almighty, let anyone on this forum that wish to travel abroad get their wish cos then una go understand why we in diaspora want us to split!!!!! Naija govt is treating their own citizen like 3rd class especially if u are southerners cos 1st na Northerners, followed by cow 2nd then we southerners 3rd.
U hardly see that type of heartless treatment towards d northerners at d Airport! We need to go on our seperate ways cos southerners politicians are sell-outs!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by TheGift: 11:12am On Nov 19, 2021
envoymedia:

https://www.facebook.com/instablog9ja/videos/1499452650419831/

Wow! Imagine being the person that is married to this guy, or being His child.

This level of anger is bordering on psychosis and insanity.

1 Like

Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by Litmus: 11:21am On Nov 19, 2021
Entitlement.

He is emboldened by the thought that whatever he does to National property will be supported by that section of public opinion that is anti Nigeria and very vocal, excused by the morass of partisan politics, our gossiping nature, social media likes, ignorance of world affairs, and so on that we have gotten ourselves into as a Nation.

Enter a mall in Nigeria, kill many, burn shops and loot items and you will be supported by the vocal anti Nigeria brigade online if you claim you did it because you are tired of Nigeria and interspersed this with popular catch-phrases such as, corrupt, elite, nothing works, shit hole and hell hole. angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by Ishilove: 11:21am On Nov 19, 2021
This dude has serious anger issues.
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by Ishilove: 11:22am On Nov 19, 2021
Litmus:
Entitlement.

He is emboldened by the thought that whatever he does to National property will be supported by that section of public opinion that is anti Nigeria and very vocal, excused by the morass of partisan politics, our gossiping nature, social media likes, ignorance of world affairs, and so on that we have gotten ourselves into as a Nation.
I like your English o cheesy cheesy wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by ITbomb(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2021
He should be banned for life from all airports
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by ITbomb(m): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2021
Ishilove:

I like your English o cheesy cheesy wink
The guy dey flow, forget, see as I dey smile dey read

1 Like

Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by stayclearofme: 11:26am On Nov 19, 2021
Candidlady:

good question

you cant ever have /men/ and /normal/ in the same sentence.. Gramatical error
You father is a man right? Good he his in the same abnormal class.
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by Olam09(m): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2021
envoymedia:

https://www.facebook.com/instablog9ja/videos/1499452650419831/

Very unreasonable fellow.. he just won himself a free ticket to jail.
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by Candidlady: 11:31am On Nov 19, 2021
stayclearofme:
You father is a man right? Good he his in the same abnormal class.
kindly please stayclearofme
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by goodheart01: 11:32am On Nov 19, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
He must be an ipob terrorist. No two ways.

Pls don't miss taking your medication each day before making a comment.

1 Like

Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by stayclearofme: 11:37am On Nov 19, 2021
Candidlady:

kindly please stayclearofme
Receive sense!
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by Blankstare(m): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2021
But where are all the security officials? Abi na only bribe them Sabi take...
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by GogetterMD(m): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
Maybe Na reaction to Vaccine. grin

But on a serious note,
Anger has never helped anyone.
You will always regret the consequences of anger.

If you must react Dangerously in anger, let it be an Holy anger reaction to sin, Evil, temptations and traps of the devil.

The first sentence on your comment is retarded sha, and even if you tried to pass it as a joke, it is intentional
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by brandsoncharlie: 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
Paragon311:
An organized person can hardly miss his flight.

People with lackadaisical attitude do not understand planning ahead of time..
Please they are so many circumstances which is a factor. Stop saying what you don't know.
Go watch channels on dstv where so many was delayed for wrong reasons and missed flight.
It is too many to say hardly.
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
Men there should have held him on time before he destroyed more

Now he has to pay for almost 6 glasses with inflated prices

Money rules the earth
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by Kajaard: 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
He is an idiot. He is supposed to be at the airport at least 2 hours before for an international flight. He is at fault and yet behaving like a fool. They should lock him up in those prison cells they have at the international airport. Nonsense.
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by bergs2: 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
Paragon311:

Don't talk like one without experience.
Think before talking.
Life is a bunch of lesson.
Anyways,
Experience is what tells you to watch your steps; it is also what you get if you do not.
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by juman(m): 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
Frustration.
Maybe he missed the flight because of holdups.
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by juman(m): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
I nearly missed that Egypt Air one day because of go slow was too much that night.
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by lexy2014: 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
Candidlady:

yes you cant...

now do have a lovely weekend

Isn't he a man?
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
Paragon311:

If you’re heading to the airport in Lagos or Abuja, better give yourself at least a three hour cushion!
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by mapet: 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
WibusJaga:

He took laws into his hands but make una no blame am too much.
The implications of missing a flight sometimes can be enormous. & some airport officials can worsen your frustrations & drive you mad by their behaviour.
An unforseen event could make anyone arrive a bit late. &The attendant possibly might have been in a position to help but just decided to be unnecessarily strict.

All your state excuses are not even tenable. Rules are stated clearly. You don't get to the counter before deadline, you miss your flight. This is not a business where they listen to stories...
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by Beiii: 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
Candidlady:

wow you must be a psychie. Please what else do you know bout me

That’s all for now. Unless you’re going to book an appointment If you want to know more.
Drop a Reply under here if you want to continue
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by Germi9: 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
If he lands those punches on one aboki up there,this kontri would be a bit okay
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Prince001:

I bet u have no idea what those bastards can make u do. Last June I came to Naija, going bk I was 1 hour 30mins b4 my flight, can u believe they cancelled my journey, just imagine 1 hour 30mins b4 the flight. I had to reschedule my flight, they told me to go to customer care so that I can pay for new ticket. I was just lucky that when I got there I insisted that I was I was on time there then one good guy help me out where one already said I have to pay for new flight.
May God Almighty, let anyone on this forum that wish to travel abroad get their wish cos then una go understand why we in diaspora want us to split!!!!! Naija govt is treat their own citizen like 3rd class especially if u are southerners cos 1st na Northerners, followed by cow 2nd then we southerners 3rd.
U hardly see that type of heartless treatment towards d northerners at d Airport! We need to go on our seperate ways cos southerners politicians are sell-outs!!!!!!!

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by bayocanny: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
Candidlady:

good question

you cant ever have /men/ and /normal/ in the same sentence.. Gramatical error

Do you guys think before you post or you're just doing it to chase clout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by Candidlady: 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
bayocanny:

Do you guys think before you post or you're just doing it to chase clout

is this a rhetorical question
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by Germi9: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
Maybe Na reaction to Vaccine. grin

But on a serious note,
Anger has never helped anyone.
You will always regret the consequences of anger.

If you must react Dangerously in anger, let it be an Holy anger reaction to sin, Evil, temptations and traps of the devil.
Am currently regretting one action anger led me to,anger is a strong weapon the devil is using against God children
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by ajl: 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Grace001:
He is normal at all

Of course, he is normal. Is this not Nigeria where violence is the solution to every problem? The government use violence against citizens, so the citizens have learn to use violence against each other or against government agents
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by Candidlady: 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
lexy2014:

Isn't he a man?
nah lexy he is a woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) / The Handshake Magnus Abe Gave To Akpabio At His Swearing-in (Photo) / IPOB Members In South Africa Roast Yam, Invite Nnia Nwodo, Okorocha, Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.