Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) (40339 Views)

Peter Obi Taking A Quick Nap At The Airport Before Boarding His Flight (photo) / Emir Of Kano Missed Flight - Air Peace Release A Press Statement / Heavy Security At Benin Airport Over Oshiomhole’s Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by 8stargeneral: 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nigeria can frustrate people..but in a more serious note u HV to control ur anger to avoid regretting
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
Mrglobal1:
The man must of missed something very important for him to behave like this

If you are in Lagos invest 100k into my Food Packaging business or POS business and get 15k returns every month for 6months and pull out with your initial money

Scam alert !
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by lexy2014: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
Candidlady:

nah lexy he is a woman

U mean your dad is a woman?
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by ubee(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
You'd think that someone that has the boldness to commit such crime in public, would have some kind of supernatural power to fend off the people that would inevitably try to apprehend and subdue him.
But see how he was easily held without resistance.
Some slaps will even land on his face.
Mtcheeew! Mumu.
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by asanausana91: 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
WibusJaga:

He took laws into his hands but make una no blame am too much.
The implications of missing a flight sometimes can be enormous. & some airport officials can worsen your frustrations & drive you mad by their behaviour.
An unforseen event could make anyone arrive a bit late. &The attendant possibly might have been in a position to help but just decided to be unnecessarily strict.
you cannot blame the attendance for doing the right thing. Now that he was arrested I believe he will now fly to egypt in a presidential jet, abi?
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by KosiGee(m): 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
Candidlady:

good question

you cant ever have /men/ and /normal/ in the same sentence.. Gramatical error

Grammatical
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by asanausana91: 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
He has gotten himself in trouble. Probably In his efforts to make headway, Nigeria must have been frustrating his progress for a long time and in a bid to get out of this country, the mother of all frustration jammed him, got a better part of him and made him go berserk.

Yet they said he was politely told to reschedule. Government workers ain't polite. It's rare
government workers are very polite but strict.
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by asanausana91: 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
I wish he will be denied travelling out till after 2 years as his punishment. These are they kind of youth that will blame government for everything. Just imagine this type of youth is your governor.
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by madjune(m): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
They've been begging him. That's all they'd say.

Did they try to help him at all?

God knows what life's opportunity he probably missed with that flight loss.

Our airport staff needs sound orientation.
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
But sha that Alhaji wey hold camera no try at all... he had only one job but he messed it up. How e go dey make we turn our head anticlockwise sake of to watch this Nigerian McGregor?
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by Burger01(m): 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
smiley
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by Teripaul(m): 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
Candidlady:

okay iwill be waiting

and you know this how?
kamar will. . . Be patient..
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by Deserea: 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
[s]
Grace001:
He is normal at all
[/s] Is he normal...
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by Tokotaya: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
He should be made to replace everything he smashed. That's my own. We are saying we don't have enough facilities at our airports, the little we have an untrained brat is destroying them. He should stay behind bars till he coughs out the money to replace everything.
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by Hkff: 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Really
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by Christistruth00: 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
envoymedia:

https://www.facebook.com/instablog9ja/videos/1499452650419831/

The Hot headed Arabs have been teaching him some of their bad habits

We even thought he was going to a far Location like New York or Switzerland

If he goes to Kano Main Market he should ask them to put him on the next Lorry heading in the direction of Khartoum Capital of Sudan

When he reaches Khartoum he can get another Lorry heading towards Cairo, Egypt

he should get there in about a 5 days to a week
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by CaptainFM1: 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
He delayed himself!
I've always said if you are travelling especially through Lagos airport, your best bet is to come and sleep at the airport a day before.

We know the traffic situation in Lagos. So I found that very untenable whenever people use that as an excuse for their delays.
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by Ikinternational: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Jakumo:
That man ought to have been X-rayed, because he might have been carrying a stomach full of cocaine or heroin swallowed in condoms. Those latex condoms must reach their destination without delay, lest they burst open and kill the drug mule. That wild behavior was a sign of desperation about...something suspcious.

Nobody will ever accuse you of being a genius.

He's carrying drugs so he does something that brings attention to himself?

Do you think the people that are paying him are paying for promptness or successful landing?

See why I call you nairalanders yeye advisors
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by Jakumo(m): 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ikinternational:

Nobody will ever accuse you of being a genius.

He's carrying drugs so he does something that brings attention to himself?

Do you think the people that are paying him are paying for promptness or successful landing?

See why I call you nairalanders yeye advisors

Hahaha the bolded expression is one I am bound to plagiarize later in another forum.

1 Like

Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by Ikinternational: 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
See right see left...my guy strong o
I need him with me the day I jam some of you nairalanders that like to talk that tribal rubbish
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by Zandena(f): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nyamuri IPOB Terrorists and violence are like 5$6
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by FashionCookie(f): 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
For the very first time, we didn't hear "WORTH MILLIONS OF NAIRA"

Lol... I swear. Reading "thousands of naira..." felt out of place. Guess I'm used to hearing or reading "millions of naira..."
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by kodemann: 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
He'll miss the next Egypt Air flight for sure. He's not going anywhere anytime soon.
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Candidlady:

good question

you cant ever have /men/ and /normal/ in the same sentence.. Gramatical error

Lol...and you let abnormal beings spread your legs and stick it in?
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by Optimistguy1969: 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
FashionCookie:

Lol... I swear. Reading "thousands of naira..." felt out of place. Guess I'm used to hearing or reading "millions of naira..."

Lol

1 Like

Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by udy4real(m): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
He must be an ipob terrorist. No two ways.

You see how little your brain is and you still don't make use of the small one you have
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by abiodunjonah: 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Moony45:
The flight was rescheduled, not the passenger
trust me those people must have done things to infuriate him
Re: Passenger Destroys Properties At Lagos Airport Over Missed Flight (Photo, Video) by splashbaby(m): 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
May be hes a developer...wants to take down the airport before developing it na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nigeria So Far? / Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG / INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.