Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,153 members, 7,957,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

"UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" (4031 Views)

COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) / UNILAG Students Dragging Water From A Broken Tap / OAU Vs UNILAG- Students Battle Each Other On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by Sigggy: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2021
Update from

A female NYSC corp member has slammed students of the University of Lagos, (UNILAG) for having ‘superiority complex.’

She stated this during a street chat with TikToker Lexie Armani, when he asked her to reveal the university she does not like.

The lady said she dislikes UNILAG because its students often think that their institution is better than every other university in Nigeria.

Her assertion was born out of her observation after meeting some graduates of UNILAG at NYSC orientation camp.

According to the corper, their pomposity is unfathomable especially as all they end up doing after graduation is to sell spaghetti.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq01_odjxq8

https:///unilag-students-are-proud-yet-all-they-do-after-graduation-is-sell-spaghetti/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by Sigggy: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2021
shocked
Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by SportsHD: 9:18am On Nov 19, 2021
Sell spaghetti, wtf grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by Deborah98(f): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2021
Is it not better to sell spaghetti than to live off your fellow human. Sincerity and high moral standard is underrated in this country. So what she wants them to do now is to start lying and scamming their fellow humans or what exactly undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by HeadNigga: 9:21am On Nov 19, 2021
Na small pikin dey argue say him school better pass another person school.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by Millimann: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2021
Is it the spaghetti that we know or another type?

1 Like

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by Daveambition(m): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2021
Deborah98:
Is it not better to sell spaghetti than to live off your fellow human. Sincerity and high moral standard is underrated in this country. So what she wants them to do now is to start lying and scamming their fellow humans or what exactly undecided
A graduate selling Spaghetti is normal to yu?
Mtcheewww, most of una fancy mediocrity a lot... Imagine the rubbish; Damn yu.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by christejames(m): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2021
Oh

She meant UniSpag

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by ItsGoodToBeGood: 9:36am On Nov 19, 2021
Never despise your little beginning.

He who sells spaghetti today might own a world class restaurant tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by Davash222(m): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2021
Daveambition:

So, what's wrong in selling spaghetti?

It's more noble to sell spaghetti and pay your bills than to be doing nothing and beg for urgent 2k every time.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by ItsGoodToBeGood: 9:42am On Nov 19, 2021
Daveambition:

Damn you to bra,,, .....that capital is readily available for you after graduation doesn't mean it will be available for others.

5 Likes

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by donbachi(m): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2021
All the ones i know.na house and land agents.
Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by FreeStuffsNG: 9:43am On Nov 19, 2021
She should please try attend UNILAG first to find out why.
Btw, UNILAG is a public university every citizen can merit a place in. Instead of hating on Akokites, she should quit wasting her time on the social media, go and study hard and merit an admission into UNILAG.

Here is what perhaps she doesn't know about University of Lagos (UNILAG):

While her university and others take 5 O level credits, UNILAG insists on 6 credits! While the university she attended takes 2 sittings of course combined o level results, UNILAG insists on a sitting. While her university won't make Further Maths compulsory for Engineering, Maths etc, UNILAG insists that your minimum of 6 O level credits must include Further Maths!
Admission into her university can't match the intense competition to gain admission into UNILAG and that's why UNILAG is called the University of First Choice.
Finally, UNILAG has a strong university culture , global alumni network and strong compelling brand. If you want people to read anything or take it serious, just put UNILAG on the headline. It will go viral. So other universities have to learn how to turn their university identity into a brand.
Below are some alumni of UNILAG, notice that currently 4 out of the 6 governors in the SW which is the headquarters of western education in Nigeria nay west Africa, comes from a single university; UNILAG.
That's not a fluke. It tells you that UNILAG definitely knows and does something other universities don't have, know or do and they may need to learn this from UNILAG. What you think is being pompous is great self esteem and confidence. They have tremendous confidence in that UNILAG brand they represent.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by Deborah98(f): 9:45am On Nov 19, 2021
Daveambition:

damn you too nonsense, you're the reason guys kill and do all sorts of rubbish to make this money. I'm surprised you're pained cos I'm honest in my views here,what's wrong in doing honest and legal work,the spaghetti business in question here may not necessarily be what you are thinking just some sort of honest and little business people do to keep soul and body together and to cater for their needs. Funny how we despise dignity in labor and now chase shadows. Moreover don't forget the days of little beginning. A rich man was once broke ass niggar , stop making people feel less of themselves and their honest business. Go join the bandwagon of Yahoo boys let's see how well you'll end rubbish.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by Daveambition(m): 9:51am On Nov 19, 2021
Davash222:

It's more noble to sell spaghetti and pay your bills than to be doing nothing and beg for urgent 2k every time.
I use to picture yu as a sensible folk with wisdom & better understanding towards some certain things buh i was wrong; na just free data & smartphone yu get.
No single Sense at all...
Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by Jabarzee(m): 10:20am On Nov 19, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
She should please try attend UNILAG first to find out why.
Btw, UNILAG is a public university every citizen can merit a place in. Instead of hating on Akokites, she should quit wasting her time on the social media, go and study hard and merit an admission into UNILAG.

Here is what perhaps she doesn't know about University of Lagos (UNILAG):

While her university and others take 5 O level credits, UNILAG insists on 6 credits! While the university she attended takes 2 sittings of course combined o level results, UNILAG insists on a sitting. While her university won't make Further Maths compulsory for Engineering, Maths etc, UNILAG insists that your minimum of 6 O level credits must include Further Maths!
Admission into her university can't match the intense competition to gain admission into UNILAG and that's why UNILAG is called the University of First Choice.
Finally, UNILAG has a strong university culture , global alumni network and strong compelling brand. If you want people to read anything or take it serious, just put UNILAG on the headline. It will go viral. So other universities have to learn how to turn their university identity into a brand.
Below are some alumni of UNILAG, notice that currently 4 out of the 6 governors in the SW which is the headquarters of western education in Nigeria nay west Africa, comes from a single university; UNILAG.
That's not a fluke. It tells you that UNILAG definitely knows and does something other universities don't have, know or do and they may need to learn this from UNILAG. What you think is being pompous is great self esteem and confidence. They have tremendous confidence in that UNILAG brand they represent.

With all this , unilag still not in top 200 universities in the world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by gamblers(m): 10:23am On Nov 19, 2021
No be their because for this country school na scam
Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by FreeStuffsNG: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2021
Jabarzee:

I don't think she's interested in that sir. She doesn't realise that even University of Lagos (UNILAG) is still aiming higher. Imagine the level of envy if UNILAG now rank among the top 100 in the world? I just tried to encourage her not to hate on the UNILAG brand or graduates, she too can be part of it. For God's sake it's a public university and still by far one of the cheapest! I always encourage brilliant folks to go to UNILAG because the school will never toy with its merit list and in fact,no matter your social status, once you are brilliant, you have a space in the school. Such opportunity is for everyone nau. Haba! She probably wastes her time on the social media instead of studying and that that's why she couldn't make it into UNILAG. But is all chances lost? No.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by KarinaLove(f): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2021
How dare you insult my Alma Mater angry

4 Likes

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by Siggynigeria: 11:37am On Nov 19, 2021
KarinaLove:
How dare you insult my Alma Mater angry

A friend of mine said I should ask you what job you are doing now cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by KarinaLove(f): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2021
Siggynigeria:

Darling. My friend also said I should tell you that Unilag doesn't train students to "Get A Job" like you do.
Unilag trains students to be "SELF RELIANT". They Instill that "HUSTLE SPIRIT IN ITS GRADUATES" that's why we are all Self Employed.

Keep looking for jobs darling.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by Phcmayor(m): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2021
You no de chop spaghetti
I hate nonsekeble���✒️��������������������

1 Like

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by maysimsimple(m): 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
Na mental peeps full this nairaland, I swear I no fit laugh.

ote author=Siggynigeria post=107764562]

A friend of mine said I should ask you what job you are doing now cheesy[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Davash222:

You dey mind am?

2 Likes

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by Davash222(m): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

You dey mind am?
My baby, how have you been?

2 Likes

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
I don't know if KNOCKOUT has varieties.

But that thing up there is a clear technical knockout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by GreaterFuture(m): 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
I don't think it's all.

Professional House Painter
And i do horticultural works, landscaping, Gardening & All kinds of Flower & veautification Works
Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by talk2hb1(m): 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
Sigggy:
Update from

A female NYSC corp member has slammed students of the University of Lagos, (UNILAG) for having ‘superiority complex.’

She stated this during a street chat with TikToker Lexie Armani, when he asked her to reveal the university she does not like.

The lady said she dislikes UNILAG because its students often think that their institution is better than every other university in Nigeria.

Her assertion was born out of her observation after meeting some graduates of UNILAG at NYSC orientation camp.

According to the corper, their pomposity is unfathomable especially as all they end up doing after graduation is to sell spaghetti.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq01_odjxq8

https:///unilag-students-are-proud-yet-all-they-do-after-graduation-is-sell-spaghetti/
Help Tell The Girl, it's not pomposity it's true we are made of stuffs other schools don't have. We are not sorry for not being proud, a month is never sorry.
I guess she was and is still intimidated by Akokite!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by shopwiser: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
Jabarzee:

Same with any private university
Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by victooman: 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
Davash222:

it is noble doesn't make it right my brother,, why will someone go to school and end up selling spaghetti,?why not continue with the spaghetti after secondary school? the position our leaders put this country into has make mediocrity a normal thing.
Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by Maj196(m): 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
Siggynigeria:

This one go enter sha grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Bomb Client On Instagram With Hashtags / How To Pass Unilag Post Ume With Ease / Delta State University Cut Off Mark 2012/2013 Utme Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.