Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

"UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" (3921 Views)

COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) / UNILAG Students Dragging Water From A Broken Tap / OAU Vs UNILAG- Students Battle Each Other On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by Slayar: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
For where UI dey First and the best.
Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by Sixsigmahub: 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
Slayar:
For where UI dey First and the best.

Say no more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by Akinbahm(m): 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Here is what perhaps she doesn't know about University of Lagos (UNILAG):

They have tremendous confidence in that UNILAG brand they represent.

The University of Ibadan says Hi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by Golan007: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
Daveambition:

A graduate selling Spaghetti is normal to yu?
Mtcheewww, most of una fancy mediocrity a lot... Imagine the rubbish; Damn yu.

Many of you have an infantile view of what life is.

In advanced countries, you still find graduates serving coffee and working in bars.

Many Italians work in mom and pop shops selling any and everything from pizza to ceramics.

Grow up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
Davash222:

My baby, how have you been?
Your excellency sir, I've been alright o, I bless God. I just dey observe as Nigeria dey go.
How've you also been?
Happy international men's day to you Davash (and to the other guys), may you prosper in all your ways.
Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by flokii: 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
She is not serious.. she thinks it's easy to secure admission into the university of first choice and nation's pride where over 60,000 candidates jostle for 5,000 slots for prospective intakes.

E easy to get over 9 credits including further maths in O'Level, still get 300 and above in JAMB (now UTME), come blast Post-JAMB join.. or she thinks it's those glorified secondary schools where people pay their way in and still get spoon-fed till they graduate with first class... half-baked graduates that'll fumble when you put them to test.

I'm proud of my alma mater any day, any time and will continue to be of service to make sure that akokites coming out now get the exposure, recognition and acceptance everywhere in the world. Schools like Imperial College, Yale, Oxford, MIT, Johns Hopkins and other top ranked unis around the world all recognize and accept UNILAG products cos we never disappoint so why won't we be proud.

#MadeInUnilag

1 Like

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
Akinbahm:

The University of Ibadan says Hi.
Hail Alma mater!!! Recte sapere fons! smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by Davash222(m): 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Your excellency sir, I've been alright o, I bless God. I just dey observe as Nigeria dey go.
How've you also been?
Happy international men's day to you Davash (and to the other guys), may you prosper in all your ways.
Thank you so much, better girl. You're one of the few sensible girls here. Your Bobo must be a real nigarrr

2 Likes

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by Akinbahm(m): 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Hail Alma mater!!! Recte sapere fons! smiley smiley smiley

All of them nah scam (Nigeria Federal institution).
Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Akinbahm:

All of them nah scam (Nigeria Federal institution).
Na you sabi that one. Koko be say I go better school and learnt a lot there. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by GuiseppeO: 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
Mumu girl, we are very pompous...leave am like that...

1 Like

Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:49am On Nov 21, 2021
Davash222:

Thank you so much, better girl. You're one of the few sensible girls here. Your Bobo must be a real nigarrr

grin grin grin grin
Na money I dey find, I no dey find man. grin grin grin grin
My eyes are red, I wan comot.
Re: "UNILAG Students Are Proud, Yet All They Do After Graduation Is Sell Spaghetti" by Davash222(m): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

grin grin grin grin
Na money I dey find, I no dey find man. grin grin grin grin
My eyes are red, I wan comot.
Calm down. Find man first, money will come..

cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Admission Into Indian Universities Nursing, Engineering and pharmacy. / Download Nasarawa State University Nsuk Second Batch Admission List / GST111 (use Of English) Term Paper Topics | Uniuyo 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.