Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor (62975 Views)

Hilarious Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor (watch) / Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) / Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor by Sammydanny: 10:22am On Nov 19, 2021
Recently, the budding Nigerian rapper and BBNaija winner, Laycon and his music colleague, Joeboy, got their many fans entertained online with their humble display.

The celebrity musicians who can boast of very large fan bases put their airs aside to dine like regular people.

In a video making the rounds on social media, Joeboy and Laycon were spotted sitting cross-legged on the floor as they prepared to ‘demolish’ a bowl of eba and vegetable soup.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrjylVk7dnc[/flash]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor by Massiveglory: 10:56am On Nov 19, 2021
So eating eba and vegetable soup on the floor is now humility. Confirm hunger neva hold you. If e hold you and you see food, you go pull your shirt and boxer chop.

309 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor by Orangedreams: 10:57am On Nov 19, 2021
Normal life!

Check my signature abeg.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 19, 2021
Normal thing na.. Na only rice we dey chop for dinning table

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor by Hintona(f): 11:29am On Nov 19, 2021
These bloggers can lie sha. That video is certainly not viral.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor by Sammydanny: 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
cc Lalasticlala
Re: Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor by Siberia01(m): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
cool
Laycon is now worth $3million
Joe boy $15million
Big men them

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor by Olam09(m): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
angry
No wonder lekan get big stomach
Re: Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor by Leun: 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
What's with our glorious Nairaland.

I'm certain we all ate a bowl of Eba on the floor with our siblings, no of us post am even for 2go.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor by brosom(m): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
He was onced called Drum stick by one leech like that,

But he's not same now as him don add body and aza. cool

Though my nigger no get fashion undecided

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor by Passionate888: 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nice
Re: Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor by BlackXabbath(m): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
They are humans.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor by Olopode: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
Laycon Omo ologo 7g

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor by GboyegaD(m): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
Normal things. Sometimes, one sits on the floor to eat because of the convenience that comes with it.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor by Analyst7: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
News wey I don see since when, be like say Nairaland dey slow post update now
Re: Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor by Kindness218: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
See news
Re: Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor by FutureIsFemale(f): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
Sammydanny:
Recently, the budding Nigerian rapper and BBNaija winner, Laycon and his music colleague, Joeboy, got their many fans entertained online with their humble display.

The celebrity musicians who can boast of very large fan bases put their airs aside to dine like regular people.

In a video making the rounds on social media, Joeboy and Laycon were spotted sitting cross-legged on the floor as they prepared to ‘demolish’ a bowl of eba and vegetable soup.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrjylVk7dnc[/flash]
Nonsense
Re: Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor by Gidoco: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
After seeing this, I felt so motivated. It changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 7 Padma shree awards , 3 Noble prize award and 5 nominations. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this , thank you so much admin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor by UTILITYMAY(m): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
This one na normal thing joor!
So because they are celebrity now they won't act like humans again?
Re: Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor by samuel19222(m): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
grin
Re: Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor by Nicklaus619(m): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
How is this news
Re: Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor by BlackfireX: 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Poor boys...

Look at them... very poor....eating garri and that confusion called soup... no wonder they are looking malnourished.

Ewwww

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor by MISTAICEY02288(m): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
So how's this a front page worthy News? This Nairaland sef... SMH! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor by Legalcriminal: 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
How’s this a news Abi person no fit chop again ?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor by Kinterez(m): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ehe they ate eba and so what?...please let's stop all this mediocrity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor by ugodson(m): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Truth be told they are just being human

1 Like

Re: Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor by chidonweb(m): 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Naija na cruise
Re: Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor by wallay77(m): 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hmmm...my nightmare...if I wake up by 9.am,eat eba by 9.30am I should be back on bed sleeping...that food na sleeping tablet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Joeboy And Laycon Eating A Bowl Of Eba On The Floor by Orogi: 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
This doesn't deserve to be on fpnin my opinion

Nobody cares

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fireboy's Performance At Native Land Concert Ends in Chaos (Photos) / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / Actress Adunni Ade Flaunts Her Radiant Skin In Bum Shorts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.