Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) (49086 Views)

How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) / Patience Jonathan Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (photos) / Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by asanausana91: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Igbos are ‘there to beg’! Makes you feel superior doesn’t it!? wink
what do you expect?
Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by saintade01(m): 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
Igbo leaders met with the Jubril of Sudan to discuss Kanu.

Begging Jubril for the same Kanu that claim Buhari is no more. grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Phcmayor(m): 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
8stargeneral:
And u that's responsible why not there..Only rant u fit rant

I don't associate with infidels
Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by kingsceemark(m): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

Biafra online country

gringrin grin grin grin grin grin

slowpoke, see how you dey flood everywhere, na only you dey this forum?
Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by guychidile: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
I respect Amechi and Okwa Dike a lot .they are great igbo leaders.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by DanHaske: 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Newton2024:
Please what's the the steps to take?
Sit at home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
Igbo Leaders have gone to beg Bubu but their untrain children will not make it successful bcs only the language they understand is Insult and hatred.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by marsman: 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:
Hehehehehe, they went there to pledge allegiance to the almighty buhari, these people ehhhh
In other words to kiss his skinny ass hahah

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by rollandben(m): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=107767093][/quote]Are these ones leaders or devourers of their own people!!
Buhari is even among them, I perceive another attack is about to be launch on Igbo people.
Any meeting called by buhari, the outcome doesn't bear good fruit but disaster. Thats what Buhari is known as.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by mkoabiola: 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
Buhari will jus be laughing at d Igbo leaders after they left aso rock.

Buhari doesn't forgive.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Traplord09: 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=107767093][/quote]

Confused people. One minute they want biafra, the next minute they want nigerian presidency. By the way who are these people? The igbos do not have leaders. Who sent them and whose interest are they representing? Igbos are the most selfish , greedy, desperate and dishonest tribe in nigeria . They are not and can never be united as their love for money and material gains trumps all sense of nepotism . leaders

Buhari has no legal basis for holding Kanu. This is why they keep adjoining the case to seek political solution.
What I know for sure is that Buhari will be tried in future for state sponsored terrorism for going on a killing spree of innocent people all over Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Nigeria will be great again.
because of the visit ? The earlier you accept the sad reality in Nigeria that it's either you travel out or we break to individual countries the better for you. Nigeria will be great again ? Wake up bro the decay corruption have caused is too enormously enormous that no hope at sight for her greatness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Limassol(m): 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

The Buhari I know will never release that Terriorsts so better wake up from ur dream

Just like as it was done to Dasuki?

Just to be clear here, detaining people indefinitely without prosection makes little Sense to me.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by tenpipsperday: 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

The Buhari I know will never release that Terriorsts so better wake up from ur dream

You are poor in English. You really don't know the meaning of the word terrorist.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by abeggnow: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

Thank you very much help me ask them
i once told people here that they will all be reformed. them eyes never see anything. how can u hope to be a country inside another country?? cos surely south south will not join them
Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by abeggnow: 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
kennykruzmason:
kiss at the end they won't discuss what bothers the common man in their region.
this is what bothers me with leathers in the south east.too much linear thinking

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Biafrarep:
If Igbos and Fulanis ever reconcile, Nigeria will never break up again grin grin

Mbazuluike Amaechi has remained active since the first republic! It seems Buhari is finally trying to make peace with Igbos.
Keep kwayet there
You people should formally request referendum in the SE, simple.
Which Buhari is trying to make peace?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by baralatie(m): 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
saintade01:
Igbo leaders met with the Jubril of Sudan to discuss Kanu.

Begging Jubril for the same Kanu that claim Buhari is no more. grin grin grin grin
grin grin
That is the funny part!
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by baralatie(m): 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
tenpipsperday:

You are poor in English. You really don't know the meaning of the word terrorist.
Ipob is a terrorist organisation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Paretomaster1(m): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
fourboys:
yes Buhari and some unity beggers

The only unity beggars are the Igbos, leave us alone, go back to your erosion ridden enclave.....

Daily you are trooping into the Nigeria you so despise, even Maiduguri ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Germi9: 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
MENELIIK:

Osu, who ask for your origin? Yoruba are cowards is the ridiculous narration that you and your ilks attempt forcing on Nigerians of which reality is against. Yoruba extended as far Ewe of Togo during the pre colonial period, every ancient Yoruba town today has the carving of one brave man who must defended or liberated the people of such community in those days while your ancestors were tying wrapper like bobrisky and during the post colonial civil war, their soldiers achieved huge success with Obasanjo capturing Biafra when the Coward in chief Ojukwu ben Johnson to Ivory Coast
You didn’t study your history well lad, but aside that before you condemn people or region pls do well to check yourself and your region because you are not even an atom better than the igbos and for the records i am not igbo but i hate wen kids like you come to NL to spill out what you don’t know and don’t forget that Uthma Dan Fodio conquered the West and your so called warriors were nowhere to be found….hey kid i know you so despirately want to know where i come from hehehe,sorry boi am not Igbo
Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by emysmile: 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
Simdyofficial:
The only leader we know is MAZI NNAMDI KANU. THE ONLY VOICE IN THE WILDERNESS SHOUTING ''LET MY PEOPLE GO''.. BIAFRA IS WILL COME SOMEDAY. The road to freedom is tough

Abeg no vex o
There's something Ayam trying to understand.
If you don't want Nigeria, it's a simple something naa.
show the government you people are serious by closing your businesses, shops, churches in other region's and go home to the east.
sell all the properties you've acquire!d in Nigeria Sharperly sharperly and move to biafra.
You're in the south doing business and shouting biafra that's hypo and being crazy joor.

Go home,
Do operation exodus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by MENELIIK: 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Igbos are ‘there to beg’! Makes you feel superior doesn’t it!? wink

What do you expect when you say shit about every other tribe? You are being served your own poison as well

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by sreamsense: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
Why are these elders wasting their useful time on somebody that is hell bent? Kanu is never ready to repent, why wasting time begging buhari to release him? How are they sure in the first place that somebody in Aso rock is Buhari according to Ipob/kanu?

I think Buhari is in Sudan, they should go to Sudan and beg Buhari to release terrorist Kanu. He shouldn't release him because kanu has never shown any sign of remorse that he is ready to change after sending many to their graves directly and indirectly. He and his member Igbos are full of arrogance; they will come out boasting and saying all sorts of rubbish they are known for
Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by MENELIIK: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
Germi9:

You didn’t study your history well lad, but aside that before you condemn people or region pls do well to check yourself and your region because you are not even an atom better than the igbos and for the records i am not igbo but i hate wen kids like you come to NL to spill out what you don’t know and don’t forget that Uthma Dan Fodio conquered the West and your so called warriors were nowhere to be found….hey kid i know you so despirately want to know where i come from hehehe,sorry boi am not Igbo

You are the kid here, I am not into any dick measure with anybody here. Igbo man called Yoruba cowards and another Yoruba called Igbo cowards then you started crying how is that your business? I have only justified why Yorubas are more brave that the weaklings calling them cowards. Bravery has been a Yoruba thing and kids like you cannot change the narrative. Meanwhile, documented history has it that "Ibadan forces" an extract from the larger Yoruba group defeated the Fulanis at the battle of Oshogbo in 1840. I challenge you young lad, to give me the evidence of Usman dan fodio war with the Yorubas or any war fought and won by the cowards you are supporting pre or post colonial Nigeria. I no be Igbo who ask you?
Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by naijacann: 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
"The Boy is Good"
Good to see Mbazuluike Amaechi a.k.a. "The Boy is good". That's what Zik used to call him then.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by MENELIIK: 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
[quote author=CYBERSOLDIERSre post=107769782]

YoruBandit spotted.

Ewedu soup[/quot

Osu terrorist from erosion ravaged AfganiEAstern with akpu head
Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Tzar(m): 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
Sometimes you stoop to conquer.
Dialogue with your oppressor when it looks like he has the upper hand is a smart tactical move.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Germi9: 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
MENELIIK:

You are the kid here, I am not into any dick measure with anybody here. Igbo man called Yoruba cowards and another Yoruba called Igbo cowards then you started crying how is that your business? I have only justified why Yorubas are more brave that the weaklings calling them cowards. Bravery has been a Yoruba thing and kids like you cannot change the narrative. Meanwhile, documented history has it that "Ibadan forces" an extract from the larger Yoruba group defeated the Fulanis at the battle of Oshogbo in 1840. I challenge you young lad, to give me the evidence of Usman dan fodio war with the Yorubas or any war fought and won by the cowards you are supporting pre or post colonial Nigeria. I no be Igbo who ask you?
You guys should first of find away to release your Hero in detention rather snitching on yourselves,this is one problem with you Yorubas,you talk too much,Igbos may not love themselves as much but they are much more coordinated
Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
MENELIIK:

What do you expect when you say shit about every other tribe? You are being served your own poison as well

You’ve got to be kidding me! I suppose these other tribes were sitting like good boys, when Ndigbo went up to them and began the saying of shit!? Besides, don’t make it out that it’s the rest of Nigeria against Ndigbo because it’s not! It’s been between Ndigbo and the Fulani/Yoruba....and Ijaw to a lesser extent! The shit throwing has been mutual between all parties....and, i hasten to add, Ndigbo have received it PHYSICAL from the Yoruba and Fulani in the past 50+ years!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Names Of Supreme Court Justices Arrested By Dss / Rotimi Daniel & Nefisa Wedding: Amosun Laughing With Gbenga Daniel, Dapo Abiodun / Governor Sanwo Olu Inspects The Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.