Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) (49079 Views)

How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) / Patience Jonathan Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (photos) / Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Tzar(m): 5:39am On Nov 20, 2021
I am not even an Igbo. I just think this current move is tactical ok. Violence doesn’t work ALL the time.

Musrataman:

Then stop making noise
Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by TolaniLuv: 6:04am On Nov 20, 2021
God bless Igbo leaders!

Where are our Oba’s on Sunday Igboho matter? Busy marrying 10 wives.

Yoruba we suffer more if ever nigeria parted
Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Paretomaster1(m): 7:39am On Nov 20, 2021
DOTian:

You're laughing at your stupidity? Because what he told you is very simple. If you don't want him in your country after that, you deport him! If you want him, you give him residence permit. What is stupid there? Is that not the common template world wide? Or are you so alarmed that your saviours will leave you in this hellhole of a country, that you're now clutching at straws just to beg for unity?

In a common template, where people part peacefully, but in this scenario where you see Nigeria as Zoo, the reason why you are not progressing, being marginalized etc... You still have the intention of leaving with us, or expecting us to give u a hug

U must be very daft, so u want to eat your cake, and have it? So u people are just noisemakers ??
You are waiting to be deported Weyrey n se e...
Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Paretomaster1(m): 7:42am On Nov 20, 2021
Tzar:
I am not even an Igbo. I just think this current move is tactical ok. Violence doesn’t work ALL the time.

Their sense gradually resetting, you hear one group OHANEZE worldwide or so saying they are ready to work with the North , good move, but it will take plenty years to amend the damage already done...

You think the Yoruba are not wise
Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Poleski: 11:22am On Nov 20, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

The Buhari I know will never release that Terriorsts so better wake up from ur dream

That's what slaves say!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Newton2024: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
DanHaske:

Sit at home.
1000 days of sit at home will weaken the people economically and make enemies stronger. It is not wise.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Poleski: 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
gentiles:
Confused leaders, ask for Biafra one day, another day be requesting for Nigerian Presidency.

If you had enough brain cells, you would've known that not all Igbo leaders support Biafra agitation.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by gentiles(m): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Poleski:

I, Poleski does not have enough brain cells, I should have known that not all Igbo leaders support Biafra agitation.
Congrats.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Igbo Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Poleski: 4:00am On Nov 22, 2021
gentiles:

Congrats.

Twisting my comment only makes you a huge slowpoke who lacks the mental ability to comment logically. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker / PHOTOS : Old Pics Of Amaechi And Wike Back Then / People On Stand Still As Buhari's Convoy Passes In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.