Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo (4972 Views)

Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" / Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face / "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
Zoom the picture , he Looks scary

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo by Asgard73: 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
Na Ganduje explanation finish work... grin

He must contest...

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo by slimjohn2k5: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Mind your business

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo by ObiOfOnitcha: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
Can we see your father's face also let compare

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Asgard73:

He must contest...
That's the power of bullion van

But we knw how MKO abiola matter end after they ate his money

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo by Asgard73: 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

That's the power of bullion van

But we knw how MKO abiola matter end after they ate his money

But Jagaban is not MKO Na ... he’s the greatest Yoruba man ever live.. and holds a magic wand .. do as I said’ over Hausa Fulani.. and south south minorities..

His ambition is assured by the Yoruba tribe.. of southwest Nigeria ..

He must contest... after all this money he’s sharing.. he wan chicken out? Baba no be Father Christmas.

Walai but that Ganduje face and hand no be here .. there’s problem.. and na Tinubu Dey visit to see himself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo by ChangedMan1999(m): 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Zoom the picture , he Looks scary

Boy, enough of this nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo by alanto: 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
Asgard73:

But Jagaban is not MKO Na ... he’s the greatest Yoruba man ever live.. and holds a magic wand .. do as I said’ over Hausa Fulani.. and south south minorities..

His ambition is assured by the Yoruba tribe.. of southwest Nigeria ..

He must contest... after all this money he’s sharing.. he wan chicken out? Baba no be Father Christmas.

Walai but that Ganduje face and hand no be here .. there’s problem.. and na Tinubu Dey visit to see himself
But you Asgard73 what will you do when BAT win the election ? I will quote you o.
Just like the post y’all were insulting yoruba leaders after the 2011 election was resurrected in 2015 again we are going to laugh last and these your tears will still pour.

11 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo by Okutanla1: 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
alanto:

But you Asgard73 what will you do when BAT win the election ? I will quote you o.
Just like the post y’all were insulting yoruba leaders after the 2011 election was resurrected in 2015 again we are going to laugh last and these your tears will still pour.

Bro, if that happens, they have no choice than to gba kamu, like they did after GEJ's defeat. The likes of the Op will either commit suicide or japa through Libya. As.gard will likely go back to farming and live the remainder of his life a bitter old man, some that have not yet joined ipob (like that Pen.guin chap) would join ipob, others would continue trolling APC and Tinubu's presidency on twitter and other social media platforms, while the rest would simply move on. undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo by alanto: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Okutanla1:

Bro, if that happens, they have no choice than to gba kamu, like they did after GEJ's defeat. The likes of the Op will either commit suicide or japa through Libya. As.gard will likely go back to farming and live the remainder of his life a bitter old man, some that have not yet joined ipob (like that Pen.guin chap) would join ipob, others would continue trolling APC and Tinubu's presidency on twitter and other social media platforms, while the rest would simply move on. undecided
Damn. Life no easy for sadist from sad East

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo by alanto: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Nonsense means absence of sense. How can someone without sense stop nonsense?.
You can’t give what you don’t have.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bullion van thief Tinumbu

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo by Danjikanbauchi: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
The sun in Kano is too hurt. Beside if you have been under AC and enter sun it will take time before your body will adjust to the condition outside.

That doesn't have anything to do with Tinubu the bullion Van robber.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo by Danjikanbauchi: 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:
Can we see your father's face also let compare
must you call his father ? This was why Lugard says you guys are the lowest of all creatures, Afonja Muslim and hate.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo by ObiOfOnitcha: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
must you call his father ? This was why Lugard says you guys are the lowest of all creatures, Afonja Muslim and hate.
Evil begat evil, you commented about someone else father's face and he should be able to show us his father's face if it is better than Tinubu face so we can compare. nyamiri Catholics and bitterness.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo by techWriter3: 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
Can we know your father's face also want evaluate

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo by Danjikanbauchi: 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:
Evil begat evil, you commented about someone else father's face and he should be able to show us his father's face if it is better than Tinubu face so we can compare. nyamiri Catholics and bitterness.
check my comments on this, I told him that the sun is very hot in Kano and mostly if you drop from plane with AC you need sometimes for your body system to regulate to the hot weather, the op may not have been to Kano to know this.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo by Passionnn: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:
So because of fear, if someone see a monster, one cannot talk again.
Everyone knows that facially Tinubu is ugly. Whether his heart is ugly is between him and his god.
Even to brush his teeth, na wahala.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo by ObiOfOnitcha: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
Passionnn:

So because of fear, if someone see a monster, one cannot talk again.
Everyone knows that facially Tinubu is ugly. Whether his heart is ugly is between him and his god.
Even to brush his teeth, na wahala.
That is why I am saying can we see your father's face, let us compare

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
His veins is almost tearing his skin grin grin tongue

I dey my house grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo by delzbaba(m): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
You never enter Kano sun before ba?
Re: Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
His veins is almost tearing his skin grin grin tongue

I dey my house grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo by debetmx(m): 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
Baba just collect oja (if you know you know).
Re: Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo by Asgard73: 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
alanto:

He won’t even contest talk more of winning...
Reason am telling him to contest... you know you urchins don’t know nada .. you people come online to make noise ..
Tinubu will play you guys .. Tinubu himself knows that his ambition is dead in Nigeria ..

No worries .. just encourage him to run first.. then win primaries before talking of winning.

No worrres let God give life first.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Passionnn:

Compare what?
No basis for comparison.
You may compare him with your apish father. Tufia
Lol
Re: Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo by alanto: 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
Asgard73:

He won’t even contest talk more of winning...
Reason am telling him to contest... you know you urchins don’t know nada .. you people come online to make noise ..
Tinubu will play you guys .. Tinubu himself knows that his ambition is dead in Nigeria ..

No worries .. just encourage him to run first.. then win primaries before talking of winning.

No worrres let God give life first.
Bobo pass me meth na make me sef even try am. Make I even stupid for one minute.
I feel like sharing your burden, you’ve been this way a long time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo by Asgard73: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
alanto:

Bobo pass me meth na make me sef even try am. Make I even stupid for one minute.
I feel like sharing your burden, you’ve been this way a long time.

2023 is around... eyes go clear..

No be Nairaland talks..

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo by ThatFairGuy: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Emboldened!
Same words since these days, are you normal at all
Asgard73:

He must contest...

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Face Like This - Photo by oyatz(m): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

The boy carry Tinubu's matter on his head.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally they have replied unknown gunmen in Anambra PHOTOS / Ooni Blasts Tinubu Over Derogatory Comments On Yoruba Obas / Breaking News: See How DSS Took Former CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.