Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) (32030 Views)

Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. / Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine / Russia Successfully Tests Putin's Hypersonic Missile (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by TUTU147: 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
No country can destroy the earth because the earth was made by God Almighty and not one scientific method.
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by Holaomoakin(m): 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
Easier to destroy but too hard to save..
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by slydog(m): 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
Putin/Russia always testing weapons.
How about inventions that move mankind forward?
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by almarthins(m): 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Good that Russia is giving the children of devil hot, hot. The one eyed worshippers will soon start wailing.
what is Russian also doing ? No be invasion Dem dey do too. None of this world power good o! All of Dem get demselv for mind. In d end na grass like poor countries Dem go use take settle scores. As for me I no fear Russia, gra Gra be wetin Dem Sabi pass. Go read their history first world n second war. U go know na small country dey eventually humble Dem. It takes hypersonic weapon to counter hypersonic weapon. Jus as it takes snake venom to create anti venom. So make Dem go seat down. Dem don tell d word wetin Dem fit do, so their mate go prepare wait Dem. U think say Germany dey sleep

1 Like

Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by AsawanaDgreat: 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
We will soon test our naija missile in no time
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by izubext007: 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
Make they start this war self make we rest.

1 Like

Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by Timekeeper: 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
Elonmuzk:
Dude, do you get paid being on Nairaland or you are just this jobless??

Does his post affect your life or any of your family lives....

The last time I checked, everyone is free to post whatever he wish to post..

Face your live boy and leave the man alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Humanity of this generation fancies itself enlightened and civilised but they've lost touch on the true meaning of those terms.

Today, power is measured and exercised by how much wanton destruction a nation could cause in a bid to express their feelings or achieve a desired goal.

That is not true power. Any power - in which when it is exercised - jeaopardises the lives of vulnerables and involves destruction of valuables is NOT true power!

This is why we need a true leader in the world. Someone who can serve as a great example of an exemplary leader.

And God willing, we shall have it when the great emperor, The Unity finally emerges.

In his New Era, consciousness and true sense of enlightenment would start to dawn on the world. This world will be saved!

And we await your coming, The Unity!

PS: The Unity is not Jesus or AntiChrist or Mahdi. undecided

You are of your father , the devil; always seeking for attention. Truly you have spoken well that he shall come but his time is also short . He got just 7 years to live on earth, and then be judged
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by BigDawsNet: 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Caseless:
yes!!!

Nigeria!

It's not on the news undecided
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by rajiedreez: 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Stevenson20:
Do you know why I love America, they don't showcase their military weapons and might as Russia, China, and North Korea do. You'll see their weapons when its time for action.

But on a second thought, why is men developing what will destroy him and the world at large?
Na lie USA dey test and showcase their weaponry also
https://m.timesofindia.com/world/us/us-conducts-successful-test-of-hypersonic-missile-technology/articleshow/87202528.cms

https://www.naval-technology.com/projects/gerald-r-ford-class/

1 Like

Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by Caseless: 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
BigDawsNet:

It's not on the news undecided
look it up.
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by Bellerophon: 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Peruse round the world and all I see is a world that is Fulfilling to the letters? the Endtimes Prophecies from Word of GOD( The Holy Bible).

Wars , the kind the world has not seen is about to Explode on this Earth.

It's no longer a matter of If..
It's a matter of When..

The Signs of JESUS soon return are so Strong and the Evidence is so clear, that any person who does not Deceive himself/herself , can see that is End is here.

Do not Confuse or Deceive yourself like the young man up there that is confused with Unity is this or that.
There is no other Savior!
There is no assistant or deputy Savior
There is no other means to be Saved. It is only through JESUS CHRIST.

You are truly a demented psychopath, what would you have said in 1939 when the German Third Reich plunged the world into the carnage and macabre slaughtering of World War 2, I guess the world would have ended according to your dooms day prophecy! Two world wars and many more notorious for infamous bloodshed yet humanity remains and survives, guess why? We are a resilient and tenacious breed! The dawn of COVID 19 like its predecessor pandemics like the bulbonic plague, Spanish flu etal should have been ominous of the end of the world again according to your useless posts! I swear you are a disgusting waste of human flesh, you take up space on earth more reasonable people should! If you’re so in a hurry for an idyllic paradise why not borrow leaf from the honor codes of the Samurai and slit your throat to quicken your joyous reunion with your celestial brethren! I am sure the earth with all its sins and wickedness is not fit for a pious saint like you waiting for his canonization as a precursor to being conferred sainthood!

Your persistence at continuously swarming this platform with negativity is serious reflecting of a lack of esteem! One will wonder if the netizens on twitter which certainly has more coverage are not humans like the ones you forcefully feed with your argot on nairaland and don’t need evangelization! The truth is you realize the community on here is more docile and accepting of foolishness, you are comfortable in your pond than considering playing with the big boys in the ocean! You ingratiate yourself with the likes and shares your stupid post attracts, engagements you are not certain to get on mainstream social media! The truth is, you are just a clueless showboat suffering from Histrionics, You constantly seek attention whatever the cost. Nairaland affords you the cheap attention you so much crave! For you it is not about the message rather the recognition that the engagements your post get satiates you with! I swear hate is too strong a word to use but I HATE you

2 Likes

Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
Stevenson20:
Do you know why I love America, they don't showcase their military weapons and might as Russia, China, and North Korea do. You'll see their weapons when its time for action.

But on a second thought, why is men developing what will destroy him and the world at large?

You just said my mind.....don't mind them, they all fear America.

1 Like

Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by Chuksmonika(m): 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
The United States of America remains number one in the world and the world's strongest country.

Russia just dey display power. Do they have the number of nuclear warheads that America has?

I don't think any country can defeat the USA in war...

1 Like

Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by muriunited(m): 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
princepee:
Oga Putin abeg make sure that your army no face the thing for Africa oo.
We no get power...
But if you vex too much.
Please locate our politicians many of the citizens will like to donate them.
Thank you .
I love this your comment, let them locate them where ever all our politicians hide.
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Any African countries testing missiles

We usual test latest corruption techniques.
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by Obiebanks007(m): 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Elonmuzk:
Dude, do you get paid being on Nairaland or you are just this jobless??

His saying the whole truth @Righteousness
But due to negligence ,Many are blind.
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by Krismas(m): 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bellerophon:

You are truly a demented psychopath, what would you have said in 1939 when the German Third Reich plunged the world into the carnage and macabre slaughtering of World War 2, I guess the world would have ended according to your dooms day prophecy! Two world wars and many more notorious for infamous bloodshed yet humanity remains and survives, guess why? We are a resilient and tenacious breed! The dawn of COVID 19 like its predecessor pandemics like the bulbonic plague, Spanish flu etal should have been ominous of the end of the world again according to your useless posts! I swear you are a disgusting waste of human flesh, you take up space on earth more reasonable people should! If you’re so in a hurry for an idyllic paradise why not borrow leaf from the honor codes of the Samurai and slit your throat to quicken your joyous reunion with your celestial brethren! I am sure the earth with all its sins and wickedness is not fit for a pious saint like you waiting for his canonization as a precursor to being conferred sainthood!

Your persistence at continuously swarming this platform with negativity is serious reflecting of a lack of esteem! One will wonder if the netizens on twitter which certainly has more coverage are not humans like the ones you forcefully feed with your argot on nairaland and don’t need evangelization! The truth is you realize the community on here is more docile and accepting of foolishness, you are comfortable in your pond than considering playing with the big boys in the ocean! You ingratiate yourself with the likes and shares your stupid post attracts, engagements you are not certain to get on mainstream social media! The truth is, you are just a clueless showboat suffering from Histrionics, You constantly seek attention whatever the cost. Nairaland affords you the cheap attention you so much crave! For you it is not about the message rather the recognition that the engagements your post get satiates you with! I swear hate is too strong a word to use but I HATE you
grin Idiot grin The World wars had no Nukes in dem. Mumu. Covid is just 1% fatality! The superpowers possess Bios even now, with 50% fatality. Ur ignorance is bliss? grin
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by chloride6: 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
Stupid nutjob opening threads and posting stupid comments....
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by zigzagluv: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
Russia, China, and North Korea till defeat usa and her allies, usa has been on a steady decline over the years ,
Stevenson20:

1 Like

Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by Kingsleyphy(m): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
Eriokanmi:
That's how to know a master. America will spy on their territory unannounced and nothing will happen to them but ordinary missile launch, Russia go dey show in the media. Putin shouldn't just start what they'd not finish.

When it comes to military show up America does that the most. The only reason it seems Russia do show up is because the OP here post more of Russia than America
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by 2023overandout: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
All this epistle because someone is expressing their conviction? You're an useful tool of the Devil, an unknown agent of darkness, I beseech you. We the children of the chosen one support our residents pastor. If you don't like his message, simply ignore.

Bellerophon:

2 Likes

Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by Stronghold91: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
Karemarealty288:

You just said my mind.....don't mind them, they all fear America.
America wey de sleep
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by Bluntemperor: 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
younglleo:
Na To the build and test rubbish dis man sabi,with his north korean counterpart!
Senseless individuals, the war kwanu we never see, jst initial gragra

They are in disguise,also arming the Iran of a nation!
Putin knows that he has lost it and is trying to create a new war for a new World Order!
The 'Prestroika' brought by the then President Gorbachev- where many of the so called Soviet Union members balked away to Freedom is still in Putin's body language as he is never happy with such thing!
He wants to annex Ukraine and possibly teach the West a lesson from his own point and is equally looking for support of China and some internal insurrection like Mr Trump in an all out war!
But he should not forget the West are already used to freedom not dictatorship and that may make it a tall order for him to be really accepted by the World in general.

1 Like

Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by OChimex: 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Good that Russia is giving the children of devil hot, hot. The one eyed worshippers will soon start wailing.

Calm down. Na so Japan did for second World War, come dey form Putin, bomb Pearl Harbor, a US military base in Asia.... They thought say US get nothing to challenge them because US for once never show people the kind arsenal them get.

6th and 9th of August 1945, came.. "Fat Man" and "Little Boy"

A day Japanese no go forget in their history......

Go read the full gist....

old adages say "a barking dog no dey bite"

"Empty drum makes the loudest noise"

1 Like

Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by BigDawsNet: 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
Caseless:
look it up.

It's not funny
Stop the mockery and admit we don't have that kind of program
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by Johnboom: 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nothing is unstopable . It paths can not be accurately control when it is in space. This weakness can be exploit by west.
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by Blessed4sure: 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
God in Heaven, the creator of all things.

He made every normal person in the world, apart from those of you who descended from apes.

Hypocrite!! Why quote the guy if you couldn't care less about God's existence.

AlfaSeltzer:

which doG?

Black brain.
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by generalwo(m): 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
The Americans are not testing any weapons of recent even though they spend billions of dollars on weapons every year...... This should worry Russia because they can't defend against what they don't know if it exists.... USA on the other hand are already developing weapons that can stop the Zircon missile...... They should keep creating and showing the world all they can do.... I no dey like who dey make noise too much.... I sha know say if Russia and USA go war, head to head, USA will defeat Russia wella.... Argue with your village oracle

2 Likes

Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by Bellerophon: 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
Krismas:
grin Idiot grin The World wars had no Nukes in dem. Mumu. Covid is just 1% fatality! The superpowers possess Bios even now, with 50% fatality. Ur ignorance is bliss? grin

Your legendary stupidity is renowned and you display your foolishness with ease! The Atomic bomb deployed by the US in the latter stages of the Second World War was what? Conventional weapon? Schmuck! COVID is just 1% fatality yet the whole world has been in limbo the last two years now? Need I remind you that were it not for the collective proactive measures of governments around the world, the human race would have been decimated without a vaccine or social distancing measures! I guess if the world remained in the dark ages like you wanted and technology was obsolete, COVID would have been more fatal than any other pandemic in history! Now the real fool here is you and your penchant for shamelessly masticating every informative gibberish dished to you! You can make an attempt at less abbreviation while articulating your opinion in words as science has proven people with a proclivity for abbreviation to be intellectually lazy! I have no words to share with a dimwit of the proportions you display! You called me a mumu, I will repay you in kind harebrained gullible apparatchik! Continue in your designation as a guileless lickspittle! Don’t work hard to enjoy the benefits of technology, continue to wait a for a reward of your foolishness and laziness in an after life where all you have to do is chant Hossana for a mansion of gold! Ode

1 Like

Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by jrusky(m): 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
Abeg make putin waka one side abeg.

Did he forget if he release his nonsense supershit to hit US or the West is there no Russian in America or in the West who will suffer the attack alongside their host

If Putin strike and retaluation follows has he built enough bunkers that can house the entire 250million Russian population from the horror of reprisal attack

Putin is just a big fool flexing weapon is foolishness because both party involve will suffer the consequences.

How can you say you want to invade another country at 21st century what kind of bullshit is that?

Pride comes before a fall.

1 Like

Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by wasiudvd(m): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
Unstoppable till it is stopped.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Declares War On Ukraine, Says It Is To Demilitarize The Country / Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter / US Opens Up On Why Nigeria Cancelled Military Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.