Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

WATCH: What Funke Akindele Did To Me After My Marriage Crashed – Princess - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WATCH: What Funke Akindele Did To Me After My Marriage Crashed – Princess (1301 Views)

Funke Akindele Did Not Buy Me A House – Pa James Ajirebi Cries Out. VIDEO / See What Funke Akindele Will Look Like When She Is Old / Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WATCH: What Funke Akindele Did To Me After My Marriage Crashed – Princess by philme87: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
Comedienne, Damilola Adekoya better known as Princess narrates how the movie star, Funke Akindele treated her after she parted ways with her husband, Adeshola Jeremiah.

In an interview with Chude Jideonwo, she recounted how devastated she was after the unfortunate occurrence and how Funke Akindele served as a source of strength during those trying times.

She narrated how Funke Akindele compared her own experience with hers all in a bid to see that she gets relieved.

According to Princess, she was willing to book a flight for her to come over to Enugu State where she was currently shooting a movie; a move she felt would help in cheering her up.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EokdZrMA8RA
Re: WATCH: What Funke Akindele Did To Me After My Marriage Crashed – Princess by Baawaa(m): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
This useless woman again
Re: WATCH: What Funke Akindele Did To Me After My Marriage Crashed – Princess by Deborah98(f): 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
Show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are comes into play here. We're who we go out with, spend time with and most importantly who we aspire to be like. Choose your friends wisely.
Re: WATCH: What Funke Akindele Did To Me After My Marriage Crashed – Princess by Saintmary(f): 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
Good friends are golden

(1) (Reply)

James Brown Celebrates Christmas With Friends. Photos And Video / Singer Portable Chilling With White Lady In Kenya (video) / Lebo Mathosa Of "Book Shaka" Fame Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.