Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released (1806 Views)

IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 / Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry / We Will Attack Israeli Government If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Deported Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by mancoconut: 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
What happens to the following persons/people

Udele the frog-eyed miscreant
OyigboUpdate the jobless terrorist
Tinubu BMC warriors
And the Almajiri association of unity beggars?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by IduNaOba: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
Na that time the real struggle go begin.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
Go and sort out the killings taking place in Ebonyi before looking for who to release a world known terrorist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by Emergingnation1(m): 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
Osagyefo98:
Go and sort out the killings taking place in Ebonyi before looking for who to release a world known terrorist.
Low IQ unity beggar, Which world know am as a terrorist...... The person where your Fulani Jihadist government dey called separatist leader when they get to the world stage... Fear no dey allow them call am terrorist at international stage....

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by afube: 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Mr. I know it all! go and hold Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for shirt when he comes out! I assure you you will have no hands and arms to celebrate Xmas with! you annoying louts litter the social media talking and flapping mouths like excited girls, while Fulani terrorists rode roughshod over Igbo ancestral lands.........ndi oka mma na ama! efulefu kobo kobo........just shut it abeg and stop constituting a nuisance here!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
afube:

Mr. I know it all! go and hold Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for shirt when he comes out! I assure you you will have no hands and arms to celebrate Xmas with! you annoying louts litter the social media talking and flapping mouths like excited girls, while Fulani terrorists rode roughshod over Igbo ancestral lands.........ndi oka mma na ama! efulefu kobo kobo........just shut it abeg and stop constituting a nuisance here!

Ana akogheli.

Fulani also rode on women on who gave in your generation.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by Musrataman(m): 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
mancoconut:

Tinubu BMC warriors

You think fulani people are dumbbell as you guys maybe; releasing the terrorists leader means your elders have agreed with the fulani to jihadized the entire south east.

Nothing goes for nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by mancoconut: 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
Musrataman:

You think fulani people are dumbbell as you guys maybe[s]; releasing the terrorists leader means your elders have agreed with the fulani to jihadized the entire south east.

Nothing goes for nothing[/s]

We're not Yorubas you can jihadize like you did in Kwara, and yes Foo-Lani people are very dumb.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by Musrataman(m): 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
mancoconut:

We're not Yorubas you can jihadize like you did in Kwara, and yes Foo-Lani people are very dumb.

You're begging dumb people ruling your acestors including you to release your terrorists leader,who is now being DUMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by mancoconut: 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
Musrataman:

You're begging dumb people ruling your acestors including you to release your terrorists leader,who is now being DUMB
Begging who? did we tell you those old men represent the will of the Igbos? Stop flattering yourself Aboki.

1 Like

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by Buckeyemedia1: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
Emergingnation1:
Low IQ unity beggar, Which world know am as a terrorist...... The person where your Fulani Jihadist government dey called separatist leader when they get to the world stage... Fear no dey allow them call am terrorist at international stage....
Wetin your Eastern leaders go do this morning for Aso Rock? Declare war or beg?
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by Buckeyemedia1: 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
mancoconut:

Begging who? did we tell you those old men represent the will of the Igbos? Stop flattering yourself Aboki.
Show me the mandate that selected Kanu & ipob Terrorist to represent us?
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by Buckeyemedia1: 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
mancoconut:

Maybe na Sunday Igboho those Ezes they go beg for?
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by mancoconut: 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Show me the mandate that selected Kanu & ipob Terrorist to represent us?

Did I tell you I give two sh*ts about Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by Emergingnation1(m): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Wetin your Eastern leaders go do this morning for Aso Rock? Declare war or beg?
Because Buhari called them to beg , as unity Beggar in chief of Federal Republic of Nigeria grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by Christistruth00: 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
Musrataman:

You think fulani people are dumbbell as you guys maybe; releasing the terrorists leader means your elders have agreed with the fulani to jihadized the entire south east.

Nothing goes for nothing

If Nnamdi Kanu is released today he will first order the Murders of the very Ohanaeze Elders that pleaded and got him released

Very ungrateful thug

If What happened to Ekweremadu in Germany had been in Nigeria he would have been with his Maker by now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by helinues: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
If a conditional statement

1 Like

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by paramakina202: 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
mancoconut:

Tinubu BMC warriors

Why is Nnamdi Kanu in a rush to be released?This is an opportunity for him to stand firm and demand for Biafra restoration from Nigeria government not begging for his released.After he is released what next?He will become another Uwazuruike and start building his own hotels in Umuahia from the blood money he has made.I pity brainwashed Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by Buckeyemedia1: 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
mancoconut:

Of course you are the inconsequential 3%, Governor you no support, elders you no support, on what grounds is your mandate based on, who made Mazi king amongst the ignorant one eyed Secessionists?
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by Buckeyemedia1: 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
Christistruth00:

If Nnamdi Kanu is released today he will first order the Murders of the very Ohanaeze Elders that pleaded and got him released

Very ungrateful thug

If What happened to Ekweremadu in Germany had been in Nigeria he would have been with his Maker by now
Truly an ungrateful in remorseful block head. FG will use him as a scapegoat. u

1 Like

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by mancoconut: 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Of[s] course you are the inconsequential 3%, Governor you no support, elders you no support, on what grounds is your mandate based on, who made Mazi king amongst the ignorant one eyed Secessionists?[/s]
Prepare and present your dumb questions for Nnamdi Kanu to answer when he gets released cheesy
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by Buckeyemedia1: 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
mancoconut:

Prepare and present your dumb questions for Nnamdi Kanu to answer when he gets released cheesy
Very funny, a free blind man, is better than a caged giant, i feel no sympathy for that idiot Secessionist, We the Federal Government of Nigeria will teach the Terrorist a serious lesson he will live to tell his children after he gets back to the United Kingdom in 2028. Nnamdi Jr whatever you do, respect & fear Government.
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by mancoconut: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
[s]Very[b] funny, a free blind man, is better than a caged giant, i feel no sympathy for that idiot Secessionist, We the Federal Government of Nigeria will teach the Terrorist a serious lesson he will live to tell his children after he gets back to the United Kingdom in 2028. Nnamdi Jr whatever you do, respect & fear Government[/b[/s]].

See Butterfly gassing hinself like a bird grin Egbon Suleman Nobody knows you, you're as irrelevant as you come... go and hustle and feed your poor family cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by Buckeyemedia1: 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
mancoconut:

See Butterfly gassing hinself like a bird grin Egbon Suleman Nobody knows you, you're as irrelevant as you come... go and hustle and feed your poor family cheesy
Never said I was anything, just another Nigerian amongst the 200 million Sambos. Mazi Ikenga will suffer by himself in solitary confinement, he will be willing to talk with a goat if he is given the opportunity.

Those Hausa Fulani young boys in DSS will mess him up. Because he managed to get British passport he wants to come & cause confusion in Nigeria after killing his father & mother with high blood pressure?
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by Buckeyemedia1: 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
Christistruth00:

Very ungrateful thug

Nobody is releasing him for a fact, other tribes in Nigeria are not supportive, Henry Okah of Mend is in prison in South Africa 9 years now, on request of Jonathan & The Federal Government, are the Niger Deltans making noise upandan? You do the crime, Mazi must do the time, how the mighty fall?

1 Like

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by mancoconut: 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
[s]Never said I was anything, just another Nigerian amongst the 200 million Sambos. Mazi Ikenga will suffer by himself in solitary confinement, he will be willing to talk with a goat if he is given the opportunity.

Those Hausa Fulani young boys in DSS will mess him up. Because he managed to get British passport he wants to come & cause confusion in Nigeria after killing his father & mother with high blood pressure?
[/s]
Garbage, after all your essays, rants, chronicles and power-point presentations, Kanu will walk out a free man, and your frustrations will only serve as comic relief here on Nairaland. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by Musrataman(m): 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
Christistruth00:

Very ungrateful thug

Let see Henry okah should be release too if Buhari doesn't want uprising from the south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by Buckeyemedia1: 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
mancoconut:
[/s]
Garbage, after all your essays, rants, chronicles and power-point presentations, Kanu will walk out a free man, and your frustrations will only serve as comic relief here on Nairaland. cheesy cheesy cheesy
See your Ipobian face? We’ll talk is cheap, a free blind man is better than a caged giant, my wailing will start whenever he gets released in future, but as of today, you can continue your wailing till then whilst we celebrate his captivity.

I wonder how his lawyers sent the petition of his solitary confinement to the UN email or Nipost?
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by mancoconut: 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
See your Ipobian face? We’ll talk is cheap, a free blind man is better than a caged giant, my wailing will start whenever he gets released in future, but as of today you can continue your wailing till then whilst we celebrate his captivity.

E pain am cheesy grin
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by Buckeyemedia1: 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
mancoconut:

E pain am cheesy grin
Can’t be more painful than Ikenga Mazi Kanu in solitary confinement caged by Hausa Fulani Zoo men ?
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by mancoconut: 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Can’t[s] be more painful than Ikenga Mazi Kanu in solitary confinement caged by Hausa Fulani Zoo men ?
[/s]
E pain am cheesy
Re: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Released by Buckeyemedia1: 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
mancoconut:

E pain am cheesy grin
Keep using emojis to mask your grief, it is accepted, if I was in your shoes & my idol was caged like a chimpanzee by his perceived enemies, it would be a very bitter pill to swallow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023:contest Is Btw Kalu & Wike"says Prophet Joshua Who Predicted Kalu's Release / See The Impact Of The Sit At Home On South East. We Warned Them. / Sowore On The Mobbed "Fake Pastor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.