Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,740 members, 7,862,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu (44493 Views)

BREAKING: Dangote’s Brother, Sani, Dies In US Hospital / Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Jmichael1(m): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
Toosure70:
There is something great about this baba tinubu o

hope u are nt trying to bring politics into dis mata
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Lovelife433(m): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
U for wait may I come watch am na.

1 Like

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by rollandben(m): 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
So rich also die!!!
Lord you are above every man.
Surprsingly,Even Tinubu believes money can not buy life. Let's loves one another and do good. Life is vanity jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Soffyh(m): 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
Wawelexy:
Condolence to the dantata family.....

So our Tinubu knew that money cannot buy life? For real? Well am surprised!

If he truly meant what he said, make baba use all those acquired wealth(legit or not) for humanity now, why stacking dem up everywhere.....

Half of tinubu wealth will comfortably upgrade 700,000 lower class family living in penury to at least middle class. Or better still channel it to basic fundamental needs of the society.

Hypo.....
I don’t like this kind words,why will you be telling someone how he will spend his money, this everyone’s country, you too go and start politics and earn ur own money, try set up ur own party , ask ursef, can u be jagaban of whole state? Country? Mhen it’s not easy, tinubu also start and chase those at superior levels and he get there, around 2001 who be tinubu for obasanjo side? In 2021 who obasanjo for tinubu side? Go out there and chase ur own money power it’s for everyone

1 Like

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by OgwuEgo: 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
I can be your new brother Dangote.
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Wawelexy(m): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
Soffyh:
I don’t like this kind words,why will you be telling someone how he will spend his money, this everyone’s country, you too go and start politics and earn ur own money, try set up ur own party , ask ursef, can u be jagaban of whole state? Country? Mhen it’s not easy, tinubu also start and chase those at superior levels and he get there, around 2001 who be tinubu for obasanjo side? In 2021 who obasanjo for tinubu side? Go out there and chase ur own money power it’s for everyone

I don't want to call u an ass licker
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Wawelexy(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
abobote:

Which one Dantata family again?

Na dangote lineage be that....
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Lawalemi(m): 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
I could imagine that machine stopping in his presence. It's always a painful moment to whoever watch it happen
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Seun360(m): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
toujurs:
Tinubu knows money can't buy life, and he turned lagos into his business account. Blood thirsty thieve undecided

You people ehn, am sure you're not from the South west.

Why cry more then the bereaved?
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
AccessME:
Na me suppose watch sani die? undecided

Na Death God take show these rich men say e pass them
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Wawelexy:

If he truly meant what he said, make baba use all those acquired wealth(legit or not) for humanity now, why stacking dem up everywhere.....

Half of tinubu wealth will comfortably upgrade 700,000 lower class family living in penury to at least middle class. Or better still channel it to basic fundamental needs of the society.

Hypo.....

Exactly.....
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Gbajure(m): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
Wawelexy:

Hypo.....

Tinubu keeps empowering people every day believe me. People don't just like you for no good reason
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by seguno2: 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
Maxymilliano:
cry cry cry
That's how other people watched their brothers, Mothers, Fathers die helplessly.

Killed by Dangote’s trucks and Tinubu’s theft of Lagosians’ money that should build more schools, employ more teachers and increase enrolment of children in quality government schools
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Gbajure(m): 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed This cocaine dealer and the dullard are nothing but bad luck

These sicko sef? Who curse you these nuisance of humans?
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Gbajure(m): 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
seguno2:

Killed by Dangote’s trucks and Tinubu’s theft of Lagosians’ money that should build more schools, employ more teachers and increase enrolment of children in quality government schools

You ain't ok. The world will be better off with ur soonest departure.
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by seguno2: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
Gbajure:
Tinubu keeps empowering people every day believe me. People don't just like you for no good reason

Is empowerment the same as employment?

How many people have been employed by Lagos state and its 20 local governments since 1999?
Do the number of recruited workers match the increase in IGR since 1999
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Wawelexy(m): 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
Gbajure:

Keep empowering his ass licker and touts.....

Yeye

1 Like

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Gbajure(m): 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
rollandben:
So rich also die!!!
Lord you are above every man.
Surprsingly,Even Tinubu believes money can not buy life. Let's loves one another and do good. Life is vanity jare

Tinubu is a Muslim and hear and read that everyday. And he lives like that everyday
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by seguno2: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Gbajure:
You ain't ok. The world will be better off with ur soonest departure.

If you are okay, won’t you point out the falsehood in my comment
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by seguno2: 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
Gbajure:
Tinubu is a Muslim and hear and read that everyday. And he lives like that everyday

If he loves Lagosians, please why is he only collecting money from them, without employing people to do all the things that the state and its local governments are responsible for
Tinubu only loves himself.

1 Like

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
Death is sure for all humas regardless of Creed, race, age and financial status. May God grant the Dangote family the fortitude to bear the lose.
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by danot1030: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
Wawelexy:

Hypo.....

Some of you just want to gain point and earn likes with Tinubu matter. What do you know about Tinubu, have you been privilege to encounter him one on one to determine his charity life, is it because he doesn't broadcast his acts or is it until he gives it to suit your narrative before you acknowledge him? If there's a politician in Nigeria who is giving to the poor than Tinubu in Nigeria you let us know.

Pay more attention to making your life meaningful than making Tinubu your problem.
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Wawelexy(m): 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
danot1030:

Some of you just want to gain point and earn likes with Tinubu matter. What do you know about Tinubu, have you been privilege to encounter him one on one to determine his charity life, is it because he doesn't broadcast his acts or is it until he gives it to suit your narrative before you acknowledge him? If there's a politician in Nigeria who is giving to the poor than Tinubu in Nigeria you let us know.

Pay more attention to making your life meaningful than making Tinubu your problem.

Another ignoramus ass licker....

Doing charity with what is actually ur right abi,

Ur eye never open

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by seguno2: 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
danot1030:

Nobody will want his charity, if he uses Lagosians’ money to employ government workers to do all that those things required of the state and local governments. if the government of London/UK don’t employ people to do all the work of their governments, will Tinubu go there for medical tourism?

Do you understand that

1 Like

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by vicfajeze: 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
Na all of una dey go patapata.
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by MENELIIK: 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
Aboguede:
Bullion van
Gandollar
Dango greedy grin

Are u thinking what am thinking shocked

Nobody is dull like you
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by adedayoa2(f): 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Wawelexy:

Hypo.....
if you know the number of people wey dey stay him gate for money everyday, you no go talk like this.
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by adedayoa2(f): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Wawelexy:

Another ignoramus ass licker....

Doing charity with what is actually ur right abi,

Ur eye never open
which right? Tinubu was a rich man before politics and still a rich man. So make una rest on top the man matter.
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Wawelexy(m): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
adedayoa2:
if you know the number of people wey dey stay him gate for money everyday, you no go talk like this.

Just shut up, I knew u would use this as defence....

Bro, for u to say this; u no get shame baba
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Okhuadams(m): 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Thebigheart: 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
With all the billions you have?
That's to tell you, only God can save.
Friends, money is something but money is not everything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Takes Ice Cream, Catches Gelato Bug (Video) / Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead / Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.