Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Is This Faith Or Grace? Please Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Faith Or Grace? Please Help (284 Views)

Faith Or Foolishness? / Faith Or Foolishness? / Faith Or Works! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Faith Or Grace? Please Help by kinglaxon: 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hmm
Re: Is This Faith Or Grace? Please Help by MITCHELL96: 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
Your Headline is so misleading, your typos doesn't rhyme with what the headline says undecided undecided

How do you want me to understand this and also contribute ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Faith Or Grace? Please Help by Olarewaju89: 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
grin

Continue to your mentorship you might be like Davido tomorrow .

By the time all of them start sending you 1m in the future, you will not complain again cheesy
Re: Is This Faith Or Grace? Please Help by ItsGoodToBeGood: 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
.......so are they doing well now?
Re: Is This Faith Or Grace? Please Help by Hashabiah: 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
I have experienced something similar, but I will be honest with you : there is a limit to what you can do in the life of a person . You see, just because Mr A succeeded in one particular niche does not mean Mr B will succeed in it too . Call it whatever you like, but this is a universal truth that I have come to accept. So my advice is that you encourage your friends to try their hands out at something else , and if that doesn't work, then part ways in peace .
Re: Is This Faith Or Grace? Please Help by Kobojunkie: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
kinglaxon:
I had to make sure everything was fine and good, set up ads on Facebook, build a website, and all things were going fine till I had to travel for my elder sister's wedding and before I got back, they had the Facebook account I used to run ads taken down by Facebook. At that point, you can imagine the frustration on my face. I could go on and on, but the thing here is that I see the consistency in them when I'm around. They don't even know I'm watching, but it doesn't take much time for things to blow up and we're back to square one. I had to start doing this privately, so nothing ruined it. These, my friends, are Chronic Salvation Ministries members. I'm still trying to show them some other things, but every day I pray it works for them. 

Please, if this has ever happened to you, please share your experience and advice. Thank you.
I am afraid your story has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ or the Gospel of the Kingdom of God. undecided

It seems you are instead here asking questions of the doctrines and traditions of men, Pagan ideas which you have gobbled up on from the mouths of your many pastors and mogs/babalawos , so you are best directing this at them, instead of having many more others here take advantage of you. undecided
Re: Is This Faith Or Grace? Please Help by TenQ: 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
kinglaxon:
Good day fellow nairalanders, i really don't knw how best to explain this.

I have two friends who have been staying with me for almost a year. Mind you, they are very close friends, but I've been the one providing the most in the place we stay. First they wanted to try blogging as a profession because they saw me doing it. I had to take my time to teach them all they needed to know and we all started off. After a while, they weren't getting profits like I was. I had to give them my own site to take charge and Google adsense disabled my adsense account just after a month! But we had to try out something else. I thought they knew how affiliate marketing works. I had to make sure everything was fine and good, set up ads on Facebook, build a website, and all things were going fine till I had to travel for my elder sister's wedding and before I got back, they had the Facebook account I used to run ads taken down by Facebook. At that point, you can imagine the frustration on my face. I could go on and on, but the thing here is that I see the consistency in them when I'm around. They don't even know I'm watching, but it doesn't take much time for things to blow up and we're back to square one. I had to start doing this privately, so nothing ruined it. These, my friends, are Chronic Salvation Ministries members. I'm still trying to show them some other things, but every day I pray it works for them. 

Please, if this has ever happened to you, please share your experience and advice. Thank you.
Success in life is all about grace even though, without works, grace is severely limited.

Lack of grace can be explained by this illustration:
Its like trying to teach a crippled man how to run. The fact that he is crippled from birth has already limited him.

DJ Cuppy is so graced to be wealthy that she doesnt ever need to work to live large.

In both cases above, neither has any direct input in their grace or lack of grace.

Sometimes too, some are demonized (spiritual sickness). How do you expect a child full of tapeworm to grow well even when surrounded with balanced diet?

I hope you can understand why some people's lives seem hard and difficult while some other seem to have easy lives.
We all have a race (course) set before us: lets honour and glorify God in it as the life of a man does not consist of the abundance of what he has
Re: Is This Faith Or Grace? Please Help by Dtruthspeaker: 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
kinglaxon:
Good day fellow nairalanders, i really don't knw how best to explain this.

I have two friends who have been staying with me for almost a year. Mind you, they are very close friends, but I've been the one providing the most in the place we stay. First they wanted to try blogging as a profession because they saw me doing it. I had to take my time to teach them all they needed to know and we all started off. After a while, they weren't getting profits like I was. I had to give them my own site to take charge and Google adsense disabled my adsense account just after a month! But we had to try out something else. I thought they knew how affiliate marketing works. I had to make sure everything was fine and good, set up ads on Facebook, build a website, and all things were going fine till I had to travel for my elder sister's wedding and before I got back, they had the Facebook account I used to run ads taken down by Facebook. At that point, you can imagine the frustration on my face. I could go on and on, but the thing here is that I see the consistency in them when I'm around. They don't even know I'm watching, but it doesn't take much time for things to blow up and we're back to square one. I had to start doing this privately, so nothing ruined it. These, my friends, are Chronic Salvation Ministries members. I'm still trying to show them some other things, but every day I pray it works for them. 

Erm, my brothers in the markate will tell you that you are attached to Bad Luck (Cursed) people.

And your header is mischievous and very misleading and very bad

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Any Friend Who Could See Vision Like TB Joshua?? / Where Are You Celebrating Your Christmas? Post Some Fine Pictures For Us. / The "Second Coming" Of Donald Trump: Can He Become President Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.