Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Do You Go With Replaced Spare Parts Of Your Car?. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Do You Go With Replaced Spare Parts Of Your Car?. (404 Views)

5 Signs That Indicates You Need Your Tyre Replaced / 9 Standard Features In Cars That Have Been Replaced By New Tech / Parts Of A Car That Has The Biggest Impact On Fuel Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Go With Replaced Spare Parts Of Your Car?. by IDnoble1: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
When you pay a mechanic to replace a worn out part eg wheel hub bearing etc of your vehicle, do you leave the worn out part with the mechanic or go with it.
Re: Do You Go With Replaced Spare Parts Of Your Car?. by Elsueno: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
I go with my stuff, even if I buy glue & after use, small is left I collect it & go. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Do You Go With Replaced Spare Parts Of Your Car?. by nurey(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
IDnoble1:
When you pay a mechanic to replace a worn out part eg wheel hub bearing etc of your vehicle, do you leave the worn out part with the mechanic or go with it.

You must sight the replaced part when bought new. Then, decision to take the worn out part is left for you. I normally drop some so they can sell and get extra change. I patronize kazeem 100% grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Customs Clearing Agent @tincan Port Apapa Lagos / Recommend A Good Mini Van For Transport Business / Car For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.