Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Looking For A Geologist, Let's Birth A Borehole Drilling Firm - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Looking For A Geologist, Let's Birth A Borehole Drilling Firm (297 Views)

Certified Courses For A Geologist / Softwares Courses For Engineers,geologist,geophysicists / 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Geologist, Let's Birth A Borehole Drilling Firm by Subz: 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
I've been wanting to do this for a while now but I haven't had the courage until now.

I am a Geologist by training and I have enjoyed hydrogeology as a discipline. Also, I've had the opportunity to supervise quite a number of water well drilling projects. Although, I'm not an advanced hydrogeologist but I'm definitely not a rookie.

As a young Nigerian, (29 years of age and single) I've hustled and traveled to many states and location around the South West. Currently, I'm in Lagos managing with a teaching job. My earnings is on the average and I'm surviving quite well but I feel the need to do more! I want to solve real problems and earn more!

Consequently, that thought has provoked or inspired me into thinking of setting up a drilling office. It's important to point out that setting up a drilling firm is a capital intensive project as a result of cost of getting drilling rigs, rig accessories and as well manpower and that is why I have created this topic to get insights and feedbacks from other folks out there who might feel the same drive as I am presently experiencing, just so we put resources together and birth something great!

As earlier pointed out, I am presently in the South West and I have no plans to relocate permanently to any other part of the country for now and as such I'll like to form a kind of partnership or alliance with anyone (within the region) who maybe, coincidentally has a similar thought as mine or on the other hand, A fellow who might have started and growing adrilling firm and wouldn't mind having a dedicated partner.

Water is a necessity wherever living things are gathered. As humans, it's no news that our population is growing and will continue to. Therefore, the need for quality and drinkable water can never go out of fashion. More importantly, we'll be able to solve the problem of inaccessibility to portable drinking water on this part of the continent.

Lets do this...
Reach me on
Re: Looking For A Geologist, Let's Birth A Borehole Drilling Firm by JosephIfechukwu(m): 12:04am On Nov 20, 2021
You didn't put your phone number to reach you
Re: Looking For A Geologist, Let's Birth A Borehole Drilling Firm by Subz: 7:19am On Nov 20, 2021
JosephIfechukwu:
You didn't put your phone number to reach you
Thanks for pointing that out. I've just edited the post with my phone number.
Feel free to call or drop a WhatsApp message.
Re: Looking For A Geologist, Let's Birth A Borehole Drilling Firm by syntax50: 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
Subz:
I've been wanting to do this for a while now but I haven't had the courage until now.

I am a Geologist by training and I have enjoyed hydrogeology as a discipline. Also, I've had the opportunity to supervise quite a number of water well drilling projects. Although, I'm not an advanced hydrogeologist but I'm definitely not a rookie.

As a young Nigerian, (29 years of age and single) I've hustled and traveled to many states and location around the South West. Currently, I'm in Lagos managing with a teaching job. My earnings is on the average and I'm surviving quite well but I feel the need to do more! I want to solve real problems and earn more!

Consequently, that thought has provoked or inspired me into thinking of setting up a drilling office. It's important to point out that setting up a drilling firm is a capital intensive project as a result of cost of getting drilling rigs, rig accessories and as well manpower and that is why I have created this topic to get insights and feedbacks from other folks out there who might feel the same drive as I am presently experiencing, just so we put resources together and birth something great!

As earlier pointed out, I am presently in the South West and I have no plans to relocate permanently to any other part of the country for now and as such I'll like to form a kind of partnership or alliance with anyone (within the region) who maybe, coincidentally has a similar thought as mine or on the other hand, A fellow who might have started and growing adrilling firm and wouldn't mind having a dedicated partner.

Water is a necessity wherever living things are gathered. As humans, it's no news that our population is growing and will continue to. Therefore, the need for quality and drinkable water can never go out of fashion. More importantly, we'll be able to solve the problem of inaccessibility to portable drinking water on this part of the continent.

Lets do this...
Reach me on

CAN I GET A BOREHOLE DRILLING RIG TO HIRE IN AKWA IBOM STATE

WhatsApp 08062850423

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Ones Salary As A Nigerian Or An Expatriate Working In Nigeria / Passive Income Practice To Help Your Career/salary / Making Money In This Fast Paced World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.