Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin (34150 Views)

Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder / CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body / Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by muykem: 10:50am On Nov 20, 2021
I am getting confused the more. I am waiting for details police report. The case is beyond denials upon denials.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by DrinkWater10: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2021
mainman7:
"Truth always come out when the Courageous ones stand up for it."
Your account should be banned for spreading misinformation and falsehood.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2021
lomprico:
You are very lucky it's kids that are in OAU now. if it were the OAU of before that hotel would have been burnt to the ground by now and the whole ife be on stand still.

Fact

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by seyz91(m): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2021
I tell you

Just no where is safe anywhere in naija
.after this event, i decided to not lodge in any hotel in nigeria more than a day
Disclaimer12:
As much as we can't make hasty conclusion while investigation is still ongoing! My own fear is who buried the man ? Where was he buried ? If it's true that he was exhumed from the hotel compound , then the chairman is not saying the truth ! No worker will have such audacity to dig 6 grave, buried someone there without the knowledge of the owner of the hotel ! All these saying that his body part was complete doesn't mean he still can't he used for ritual purpose ! We've heard many stories where people go to the cemetery to get body part of a long dead human being ! Me just tire die Naija sef! Travelling on the road is a risk, using the rail line is a risk! Flying us a risk! So checking into hotel now should be added to one of the 1000 ways of dying in Nigeria ! Nawa o
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by adonainana: 11:09am On Nov 20, 2021
Lindodo20:

Hope you can also say this when someone secretly buries your relative (or throws their corpse in the trash) and then comes to tell you that they died of natural causes.

Na off point matter be this now .... the advice I being given is if you have more than 10m in Nigeria and you want to do business avoid living in the same town you are busy doing business in

Man U bought maguire for 80m nobody died, nothing like money rituals or any of that stuff na poverty dey worry all of you

Go to Singapore, Thailand, Bhutan and see wealth and see millionaires and they didn’t have to kill anyone or someone died and someone secretly buying someone here and there
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by ejimatic: 11:10am On Nov 20, 2021
DispatcherLagos:

TBH the MD may not have a hand in this. It's very possible that the staffers have been robbing him by having customers pay directly into their account and not registering the transaction so as to conceal their crimes. However, after realizing that the said young man had died, the quickly buried him[size=8pt][/size] in a shallow grave and because there are no record of him lodging in the hotel, they felt they can get away with it . Meanwhile, let's wait and see the outcome of the autopsy
. A report has it that he was slaughtered possibly they neec only his blood not his body parts. The wealth of rich people is usually renewed periodically. Read Oweri Okotokoto hotel murder saga online. It is possible the hotelier know about it.If a man dies naturally in a hotel. the management is informed and the hotier himself. This they did not do. There must be justice for Adegoke.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by perryy(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2021
sammirano:

See, whether the corpse was found beside his gate still proves nothing. A good criminologist would know thats not logical.

About taking responsibility, the hotel is a business, which I'm 100% certain, the man is not involved in the day-to-day mgt. If a company driver kills someone on speed, will the company owner be arrested? There is something called 'corporate veil' in law.

The staffers are the first suspects, and autopsy will also serve as a marker.

My fact here remains, the man should not be in detention until such time it is certain he ordered the killing. Even at that, he should be promptly charged to the court.

See, if the lady that confessed didn't mention the chairman, no police born of a woman would arrest Ramoni.

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by adonainana: 11:12am On Nov 20, 2021
Bennycollins:
You mean poor people got his staff to kill and bury someone in his hotel, just to spite him? Or the staff are the poor people you refer to?
Such reasoning! Think it again

The reasoning being talked about is that he is being tagged a ritualist by locals because he has local extraordinary wealth and whenever someone dies on the premises owned by someone rich in this Nigeria,

The level of poverty in Nigeria demands questions are asked as to the state of the person wealth m, reason why almost anyone wealthy in Nigeria has been or will be called a ritualist

If the Baba has been living in America for the past 20 years shey there will be need to be shalaye how he started from a tutorial Centre this and that and people should stop calling him a ritualist
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2021
They should play CCTV footage in the hotel, if at all they have
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by Mayhem1: 11:21am On Nov 20, 2021
Disclaimer12:
As much as we can't make hasty conclusion while investigation is still ongoing! My own fear is who buried the man ? Where was he buried ? If it's true that he was exhumed from the hotel compound , then the chairman is not saying the truth ! No worker will have such audacity to dig 6 grave, buried someone there without the knowledge of the owner of the hotel ! All these saying that his body part was complete doesn't mean he still can't he used for ritual purpose ! We've heard many stories where people go to the cemetery to get body part of a long dead human being ! Me just tire die Naija sef! Travelling on the road is a risk, using the rail line is a risk! Flying us a risk! So checking into hotel now should be added to one of the 1000 ways of dying in Nigeria ! Nawa o
So you didn't know about ritual killings in hotels before?
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by makavellidon: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by FarahAideed: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Do you have an evidence or just the normal beer parlour gossips? We shouldn't be too quick to judge every rich man as a ritualist ! He might be one and he might not be! Let's allow investigation

Brother that guy hand no clean ..I have a couple that were almost used for rituals in that same hotel , they woke and saw black markings all over their body and they didn't know how it happened....He has been fingered in the ritual killing of an Okada man in the past and only qeunched the investigation with money then ...They don't call him Aderituals for nothing ...don't play yourself
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by Bennycollins: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2021
adonainana:

The reasoning being talked about is that he is being tagged a ritualist by locals because he has local extraordinary wealth and whenever someone dies on the premises owned by someone rich in this Nigeria,

The level of poverty in Nigeria demands questions are asked as to the state of the person wealth m, reason why almost anyone wealthy in Nigeria has been or will be called a ritualist

If the Baba has been living in America for the past 20 years shey there will be need to be shalaye how he started from a tutorial Centre this and that and people should stop calling him a ritualist
You're not even following the reports. He wasn't even the first person to be arrested, neither was he arrested solely because he owns the hotel. But his staff had reportedly told the police they killed the victim on the instructions of their boss. I still ask you where do the poor people come in, by your reckoning??

4 Likes

Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by Bennycollins: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2021
adonainana:

.You're not even following the reports. He wasn't even the first person to be arrested, neither was he arrested solely because he owns the hotel. But his staff had reportedly told the police they killed the victim on the instructions of their boss. I still ask you where do the poor people come in, by your reckoning??
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by adonainana: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bennycollins:
.You're not even following the reports. He wasn't even the first person to be arrested, neither was he arrested solely because he owns the hotel. But his staff had reportedly told the police they killed the victim on the instructions of their boss. I still ask you where do the poor people come in, by your reckoning??

poor people and poverty mentality comes in because only those of set of people would believe a story of someone killing someone in order to become rich or any reasoning in relation to such

Why would someone with millions of investments in naira kill someone in order to become rich, poor people in nigeria carry the rumour for them not the rich people themselves
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by ZenithSaint(m): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
Tareq1105:

Pele o, ologbon.

I'm suspecting you. I'll recommend you to be interrogated if you continue to post stupid comment. Probably you have a contribution to make.

Yes, murder must be proven beyond reasonable doubt from your hotel to the burial ground behind your hotel and you claim not to be aware.

So Ologbon, who takes responsibility? Is it the deceased or the owner of the facility?

Be careful except if you want to help the police.

That rouge contested for HOA in the last elections.The owner Ower is one of his major sponsor. He is one of them. Ignore the killer.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by ZenithSaint(m): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
adonainana:

poor people and poverty mentality comes in because only those of set of people would believe a story of someone killing someone in order to become rich or any reasoning in relation to such

Why would someone with millions of investments in naira kill someone in order to become rich, poor people in nigeria carry the rumour for them not the rich people themselves

All of you posting these defensive transh here. God will catchup with you all very soon. Awon killers enablers

Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by Buharidgeneral: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
DispatcherLagos:

TBH the MD may not have a hand in this. It's very possible that the staffers have been robbing him by having customers pay directly into their account and not registering the transaction so as to conceal their crimes. However, after realizing that the said young man had died, the quickly buried him[size=8pt][/size] in a shallow grave and because there are no record of him lodging in the hotel, they felt they can get away with it . Meanwhile, let's wait and see the outcome of the autopsy
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159402948389185&id=749294184&sfnsn=scwspwa
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by adonainana: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
[quote author=ZenithSaint post=107795044][/quote]

Nobody is defending anybody

Femi osibona built multi dollar apartments how many people
Did he kill to build
It

Sometimes all this ritualistic mindset na poverty wey cause am

Serious poverty
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by Testimony1988(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
His worker has a case to answer, since he lied initially that the victim didn't lodge in the hotel, whereas the money was even paid to his account, see how stupid he is, he thinks his secrete won't be made open.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by dfrost: 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
madridguy:
Her confession lead to the shallow grave the guy was buried after been slaughtered.

Thanks madridguy. Just was about responding to his question.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by ajl: 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
Most hotel owners do not directly run the business. They are often not physically present on site and have to rely on their manager and staff. This often allow fraudulent managers and employees to rob the owner by doing deals with equally fraudulent guests. For example offering rooms at lower prices, and they keep the money for themselves. In which case, the name of the guest is not recorded in the hotel register. I once stayed in an hotel in Lagos in Lekki area for three months while visiting Nija, and I observed how fraudulent employees could be having a field day if allowed. There, I saw the owner come on and off to see the hotel records. I have the feeling the staff have been doing under-G deals with the victim for a long time and that's why payment is made into the female staff account. Most hotels do not pay their staff well living them desperate to eke a living. I can't remember the number of times I had to buy bags of snacks for hungry and angry looking hotel security staff. Because, when they see you come in and out with different things, it's very likely the evil minded ones will have ideas in their head. I often discussed with them to know how they are surviving under poor working conditions. But no matter how poory paid an employee is, no one has the right to take another person's life in order to make a living. That female staff should have all the answers.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by ajl: 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Testimony1988:
His worker has a case to answer, since he lied initially the the victim didn't lodge in the hotel, whereas the money was even paid to his account, see how stupid he is, he thinks his secrete won't be made open.

I believe it's a female staff.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by Testimony1988(m): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
ajl:

I believe it's a female staff.
Okay.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by MightySparrow: 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
lomprico:
You are very lucky it's kids that are in OAU now. if it were the OAU of before that hotel would have been burnt to the ground by now and the whole ife be on stand still.

OAU of now are more matured and reasonable. Late Adegoke paid into a personal account of a receptionist, possisbly, not the correct fee, cutting corners. Initial rumours were not confirmed, 'no part missing'

Even if all are true, the Law doesn't permit jungle justice. If when proven in court, and the owner of the hotel is not an accomplice, how would OAU ' irrational' students rebuild the hotel built by many years of sweat and toil?
Your own generation of OAU left a legacy rejected by now wise ones.
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by rhames(m): 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
DispatcherLagos:

This I think is the Crux of the matter

1 Like

Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by yeminero: 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
The other 15 lodgers should be called upon to verify the account they paid to. Adedoyin and co should not go unponished .
Re: Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin by madridguy(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
You welcome boss.

dfrost:

Thanks maguy. Just was about responding to his question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Philippines In Broad Daylight (Pictures) / Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.