Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game (44247 Views)

John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos Nigeria / Anthony Joshua Pictured With John Terry In Dubai / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by Pele10: 5:26am On Nov 20, 2021
Wow
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by redcliff: 5:26am On Nov 20, 2021
basty:
These police are so crude.

Must they show the level of insecurity to the world?
Useless people

the only person who seems to be reasoning with his head. just look at how they are showing to the world how insecure Nigeria is

3 Likes

Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:28am On Nov 20, 2021
What is wrong with Nigerian police. What the fvck is wrong with them. Carrying guns to pose with soccer stars. They don't carry guns this way in other countries. Not everybody is addicted to arms like the way we do.
They should be sanctioned for Christ Sake.
But the IG will do nothing.
Nonsense angry

6 Likes

Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by winterfell007(m): 5:31am On Nov 20, 2021
Oblongata:
Roberto Carlos that year for Ps1, na striker we dey use am do... Come catch am na grin

The commentator be like 'Rombentor carloss' cheesy
Correct guy. Back in the days when PS1 dey reign for gaming center.

3 Likes

Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by Agadinaagwuofe: 5:49am On Nov 20, 2021
Roberto Carlos still looking fit. Thanks for wetin I use you do my peeps for PS1 winning eleven. it got to an extent I was banned from using you. I will just move you to attacking position and the score will look like rugby scores. Shot, power, running everything na cheat grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by bakynes(m): 5:50am On Nov 20, 2021
Courtesy of AB- In bev / International Breweries, the makers of Budweiser.

Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by eallstar: 6:05am On Nov 20, 2021
redcliff:

the only person who seems to be reasoning with his head. just look at how they are showing to the world how insecure Nigeria is
Yes very necessary, you can't be suffering and smiling. Let the world know all is not well with Nigeria
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by eallstar: 6:08am On Nov 20, 2021
basty:
These police are so crude.

Must they show the level of insecurity to the world?
Useless people
Yes very necessary, you can't be suffering and smiling. Let the world know all is not well with Nigeria
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by studentwriter(m): 6:11am On Nov 20, 2021
Scatterscatter:
Make John Terry check hìn phone ooo... I don't trust that guy beside him shocked
mehn John Terry's British accent kiss

1 Like

Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by 09085607453king: 6:12am On Nov 20, 2021
I will dress up then call any Mopol to stand with me with his Gun then we snap.. Odogwu
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by seniorgozman(m): 6:13am On Nov 20, 2021
Oblongata:
Roberto Carlos that year for Ps1, na striker we dey use am do... Come catch am na grin

Lol, your mind dey there

1 Like

Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by studentwriter(m): 6:14am On Nov 20, 2021
Numerouno94:
Carlos still luking young nd fit wen compared to some of his age mates in the game.

Carlos is still the best left back in the history of the game.

Pls security shuld b beefed up arounmd this guys cos our Fulani brothers led by Gumi go they salivate already.
our Northern brothers no sabi who these two people be oh

1 Like

Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by makavellidon: 6:16am On Nov 20, 2021
Idamond:
Welcome Terry and Carlos

https://jkcyno.com/ex-chelsea-captain-john-terry-and-real-madrid-legend-roberto-carlos-arrive-lagos-for-budweiser-gamevideo/
john terry stay on guide then dey comot phone nigeria we not be liable for anybody
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by studentwriter(m): 6:16am On Nov 20, 2021
Sacchi1162:
They'll on their VPN if they want to use Twitter because of the clown at the top
as in ehn these two guys won't be able to update their status on Twitter and would be shocked to find out a certain vegetative at the helm of afairs had put a ban on Twitter

2 Likes

Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 20, 2021
Oblongata:

grin grin grin
Your head dey there Sir. Him good for 1-2 and shot die.

My Papa flog me for PS 1 tire. Na hide we dey hide go play am (then 10 naira and 20 naira for champion for Sule side).

I miss PS 1 cry

3 Likes

Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by Myer(m): 6:22am On Nov 20, 2021
Scatterscatter:
Make John Terry check hìn phone ooo... I don't trust that guy beside him shocked

Abi make d guy check him own phone, John Terry fit don collect him wife number.lol
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by guru90: 6:23am On Nov 20, 2021
Roberto Carlos my best man then... His shot in pitch and video game is powerful.......
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by bleskid: 6:27am On Nov 20, 2021
[quote author=Golan007 post=107782209]Make those policemen careful, the guy dey snatch people wife.[/ na your wife she go snatch ... nl
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by RPG2020(m): 6:28am On Nov 20, 2021
Treasure17:
See the security guys famzing. Welcome to Nigeria. Avoid Buhari at all cost.

Not possible to call john Terry because buhari nor dey speak English or understand English you see am say problem go dey angry
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by 234GT(m): 6:35am On Nov 20, 2021
Oblongata:

1 million likes.
Oil dey your head.
The guy get 19 for shot power.
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by slex(m): 6:38am On Nov 20, 2021
Oblongata:

Na Legend u be
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by 234GT(m): 6:45am On Nov 20, 2021
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin
Your head dey there Sir. Him good for 1-2 and shot die.

My Papa flog me for PS 1 tire. Na hide we dey hide go play am (then 10 naira and 20 naira for champion for Sule side).

I miss PS 1 cry

Lols at the floggings. PS1 na something else then. Very comical game. The commentator na die. People no dey but CD with English commentary self. Na that funny language. E sweet die.

1 Like

Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by shaklisco(m): 6:47am On Nov 20, 2021
Oblongata:

I swear anywhere you shoot na goal
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:52am On Nov 20, 2021
I like the way PS1 game used to stress the name when the ball finally get to Roberto Carlos grin

1 Like

Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by shollay09(m): 6:58am On Nov 20, 2021
Phcmayor:
See as all these hungry police officers dey like monument
those police officers are not the hungry ones....
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by goodman5(m): 6:59am On Nov 20, 2021
Terry got mind sha grin
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by iamtardey: 7:02am On Nov 20, 2021
Nigerian police be useless since time way way beyond
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 20, 2021
They must have been advised to hold their bags to their chests at Murtala Muhammed International Airport, and tutored how to walk through a crowd of well-wishers. No be Naija again!
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by scholes23(m): 7:07am On Nov 20, 2021
Roberto Carlos should take it easy with our post. We nor get better net for 9ja. Well na the keeper I dey pity . Oh how I miss PS 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by Afamsi: 7:14am On Nov 20, 2021
Treasure17:
See the security guys famzing. Welcome to Nigeria. Avoid Buhari at all cost.
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by Ugik(m): 7:16am On Nov 20, 2021
My role models that year.

Im a bolt driver in porthacourt looking for a car to drive and remit weekly payment to.
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by LOVEGINO(m): 7:16am On Nov 20, 2021
Make dem nor near North oooo. Cuz la kidnap, la random. La delay, la kill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling / Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City 2020-21 Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) / Kano Pillars Vs Enugu Rangers Ends In Violence (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.