Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,996 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game (44251 Views)

John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos Nigeria / Anthony Joshua Pictured With John Terry In Dubai / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by Grandmeister(m): 7:18am On Nov 20, 2021
Numerouno94:
Carlos still luking young nd fit wen compared to some of his age mates in the game.

Carlos is still the best left back in the history of the game.

Pls security shuld b beefed up around this guys cos our Fulani brothers led by Gumi go they salivate already.
Better than Philip lahm?
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 20, 2021
Oblongata:
Roberto Carlos that year for Ps1, na striker we dey use am do... Come catch am na grin

The commentator be like 'Rombentor carloss' cheesy
You sabi jare bro. PS1 those days.

1 Like

Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by muheeb01(m): 7:23am On Nov 20, 2021
Make them secure them well o...na great britain and brazilian assets be that ooo.
John terry and Carlos defenders of life...

Check my signature and profile for what I know how to do best
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by Scatterscatter(m): 7:31am On Nov 20, 2021
Myer:

Abi make d guy check him own phone, John Terry fit don collect him wife number.lol

Hahahaha...that one sef dey ooo
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by Vulcanheph(m): 7:33am On Nov 20, 2021
Oblongata:
Roberto Carlos that year for Ps1, na striker we dey use am do... Come catch am na grin

Lol... I remember, that time real Madrid was the best team to use in PS1 "winning Eleven"
The team had the likes of Zidane, Lima Ronaldo, Robinho, Guti, Beckham etc.
everyone always uses Carlos for free kicks because of his shot power, many people always converted him to striker even though he was a striker.

4 Likes

Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by crossbreedwears(m): 7:42am On Nov 20, 2021
Oboy! You be old man oh
Oblongata:

Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by AfonjaConehead: 7:46am On Nov 20, 2021
Dis wan dey drink Budweiser beer!? shocked
grin

Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by puremaker7(m): 7:47am On Nov 20, 2021
Oblongata:

him speed pass aeroplane grin
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by Elidrisy20: 7:49am On Nov 20, 2021
Our next coach
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by nonstan(m): 7:55am On Nov 20, 2021
Oblongata:

You be correct guy
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by JOemmy(m): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2021
I can see bbnaija ozo that guy is really doing well in his carrier.
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by azpekuliar: 8:01am On Nov 20, 2021
Scatterscatter:
Make John Terry check hìn phone ooo... I don't trust that guy beside him shocked

At least e no 4k him brother wife like Roy Keane or im pikin wife like Obasanjo tongue
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 20, 2021
Oblongata:

you just brought back memories

1 Like

Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by ledaman: 8:04am On Nov 20, 2021
Two great defenders.
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 20, 2021
Grandmeister:

Better than Philip lahm?
Philip Lahm was a right back. Except you want to say Maldini

1 Like

Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by Shakitibob0: 8:11am On Nov 20, 2021
After Roberto Carlos, we can now pick Marcelo and then Evra...

These are the real legends in the Left Back positions..

We will never forget these Trio

1 Like

Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by EmekaBlue(m): 8:23am On Nov 20, 2021
Powersurge:
"Robento Carlos" - PS ONE.

I use dis guy dt year. Shot be like Shaolin Soccer!
grin Na cheat if u can use him well...just run the wing and take his thunder bolt shot

Goal

2 Likes

Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by Craggybogg: 8:24am On Nov 20, 2021
This defenders defend better than the whole of the Nigerian Defense Academy.
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by ensamy(m): 8:31am On Nov 20, 2021
John Terry will like to keep the photo of Police men surrounding him with AK-47 weapon of war.
What he has never experienced in his life. A nation in anarchy...
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by Kenneth10110(m): 8:33am On Nov 20, 2021
Oblongata:

i dey pick Madrid use am as striker for wing so tey my brodas begin jealous me. Any match is Madrid vs Madrid because of Roberto Carlos. PS1 sweet o

Goalll goal goal goal goal goal goal goal unbelievable goallllllllllllll.

1 Like

Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 20, 2021
234GT:

Lols at the floggings. PS1 na something else then. Very comical game. The commentator na die. People no dey but CD with English commentary self. Na that funny language. E sweet die.

Aswear.

You go dey hear "Keeper na Suleee!". " Goal! Gorul!! Gorul!! Goal!! Goal!!" "Corner kick index", etc

2 Likes

Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by Limassol(m): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2021
basty:
These police are so crude.

Must they show the level of insecurity to the world?
Useless people

Waiting for someone to say this.....

So disgusting and ugly- looking cops .

Effectively telling the world a foreigner is more valuable than a Nigerian....

Damn this country...
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by Limassol(m): 8:51am On Nov 20, 2021
muheeb01:
Make them secure them well o...na great britain and brazilian assets be that ooo.
John terry and Carlos defenders of life...

Check my signature and profile for what I know how to do best

And people wonder why slave trade thrive then. So these average guys are more valuable and worthy than a Nigerian?

Why aren't Nigerians provided this level of security?

Isn't it shameful that personnels of the NPF are showing the world that a Caucasian life is worth more than that of a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by hkidola00(m): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2021
Baileyz101:
I sure say when terry comot naija e go give us the gist about the mopol wey wan thief him phone. I no trust those guys at all since police don dey thief police phone for counter
haaaa.....where's ur source?
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by Maobichek: 9:19am On Nov 20, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Roberto Carlos the best left foot free kick taker in the world
John Terry defender ‘aye’

Good morning, please don't compare both of them ok, Carlos is ahead on all fronts; world cup, champions league, goals scored, team played etc.
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by Coolgent(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2021
Please Who are they?
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by thundafire: 9:46am On Nov 20, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Roberto Carlos the best left foot free kick taker in the world
John Terry defender ‘aye’
PS1 players will know better not all this chewing gum fans comparing him to shaw
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by Nmezor(f): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2021
Welcome to the zoo called 9ja...I hope una go enjoy ur stay tho
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by Badonasty(m): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2021
Only in Nigeria..,guns everywhere
Re: John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game by dannovidlimited: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2021
our police too useless
hw d safe guard bcom FANS
it shows police do not know their job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Faces Of Men’s Olympic Diving - Make Sure You Don’t Laugh / Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Leicester City 2020-21 Goal Of The Season Award (Photos) / Britney Griners Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison For Drug-Smuggling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.