Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida (50026 Views)

2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa / 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki / Imoh Umoren: "I’ve Seen More Homeless People In New York Than In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 20, 2021
Osinbajo,obi and adesina (not the loquacious one) are my best three.
Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by shantti(m): 5:03am On Nov 20, 2021
I hope he is not referring to Buhari's son
Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by benuejosh: 5:06am On Nov 20, 2021
I read people mentioning all type of names of our politicians. Well..., let me not say.
Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by Trentee4eva: 5:10am On Nov 20, 2021
princdebola201:
tinubu or osibanjo doesnt need endorsement of an expired milk.
Buhari have relegated obj,ibb and ty danjuma while wike and his pdp govs cemented it and chase away the general boys e.g atiku,saraki,oyinlola david mark,e.t.c

Come 2023 none of the general boys will smell pdp presidential tickets. Wike and pdp govs have decided their fates in the just concluded congress and conventions.

Ouk should first win election of 6 local govts in abia state before he can start talking of pulling strings in APC national politics.
An expired milk that is more valuable than your ancestors and lineage when placed together. The joke is on you grin grin grin
Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by YorubaNiBaba(m): 5:23am On Nov 20, 2021
Trentee4eva:

An expired milk that is more valuable than your ancestors and lineage when placed together. The joke is on you grin grin grin
this guy needs handkerchief because his tears can make somebody falls yakata

6 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by 2sexycom(m): 5:26am On Nov 20, 2021
Richy4:
Is Yul Edochie no longer interested in presidential race... This old people have done enough damage in Nigeria... maybe we can try the youths... France and Canada has done it.. maybe we might be surprised...
is your cousin not interested in being president of this country?
Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by koning: 5:27am On Nov 20, 2021
Beremx:
Is he referring to his boy OUK? Cos I know Tinubu is not in the picture. Osinbajo is a better candidate from SW

Exactly. He is talking about Orji Uzor Kalu. And i agree with him.

OUK or Peter Obi as president will do wonders for Nigeria because of their business acumen. They will also learn from and correct the mistakes they made as governors.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by koning: 5:29am On Nov 20, 2021
excellence44:

Too docile. Would not command authority. Tinubu's shadow would lurk over him.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by moshino(m): 5:31am On Nov 20, 2021
Vistra40:

For someone who won his senatorial district and two federal seats? Common na bros

How well did he govern abia state?

What contribution has he made in the senate?

How well has he represented his senatorial district, and attracted development to them?

Did he not come out of jail on flimsy technicality, and still facing prosecution and possible jail?

How well educated, and accomplished is he?

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 20, 2021
koning:

Too docile. Would not command authority. Tinubu's shadow would lurk over him.
Docile? You don't know osinbajo. The is only loyal to his boss. When he becomes the boss, nobody will boss him around.

9 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by Zetty177x: 5:44am On Nov 20, 2021
And you didn't see the next President in 1993, but annulled the most transparent election in the history of Nigeria. Nor let me yab u this morning, Papa

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by 09085607453king: 5:45am On Nov 20, 2021
Not far fetched CRA..
Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by Zetty177x: 5:47am On Nov 20, 2021
Indirectly yabbing @Mannagrills Bubu. You know Bubu is not good in economics.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by veron007: 5:48am On Nov 20, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023-Ive-seen-next-President-of-Nigeria-Babangida

Peter Obi that we know!
Peter Obi that we know!
Peter Obi that we know!
Peter Obi that we know!
Peter Obi that we know!
Peter Obi that we know!
Peter Obi that we know!
Peter Obi that we know!
Peter Obi that we know!
Peter Obi that we know!
Peter Obi that we know!
Peter Obi that we know!
Peter Obi that we know!
Peter Obi that we know!
Peter Obi that we know!
Peter Obi that we know!
Peter Obi that we know!
Peter Obi that we know!
Peter Obi that we know!
Peter Obi that we know!
Peter Obi that we know!
Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by 09085607453king: 5:49am On Nov 20, 2021
DAVIDO should use the money we contributed for him to run for presidency. After all he is a youth of this country

6 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by Fall2021: 5:57am On Nov 20, 2021
Okay, greet him for us undecided undecided
Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by Princeton92(m): 5:57am On Nov 20, 2021
Beremx:
Is he referring to his boy OUK? Cos I know Tinubu is not in the picture. Osinbajo is a better candidate from SW

Abeg who be OUK?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by Kei144(m): 6:04am On Nov 20, 2021
Eriokanmi:
OP, Dailypost just spoilt this by mentioning Tinubu and Atiku. These are the crop of super corrupt leaders who will never make the list. Can Tinubu talk to us in yorubaland and you think we'd listen? His approval rating is at its lowest ebb. Only those he planted in our region are drumming support for him and it's cos of their pickets. Nigeria is a big nation, those who have travelled far and wide would know. Till now, there are places I've never been to, despite being well travelled within Nigeria. Can he speak in the south east or south south and people there will listen? Who knows him there? Is it Joe Igbokwe the lagos boy or amaechi? What of the middle belt, North East and North West? Only Ganduje knows him in kano and he can't decide for the people. Ganduje himself has issues with Kano right now.

Tinubu and Atiku are in their 70s point of cirrection. The only person I have in mind, who can fit in IBB's description is none other than Osinbajo. He's the only one I've seen do this nationwide and nobody had booed him. He's popular nationwide and has been everywhere, including places his boss hadn't touched since 2015.

He's the only credible person that I know Nigerians would want to consider including buhari himself...Elrufai wouldn't even hesitate to boot tinubu away at the slightest opportunity. The question is, will Nigerians still vote apc after baba's tenure expires owing to the way they've governed and treated Nigerians in the last 6 years? PDP too is like feaces in the sight of man. The ends will justify the means.

You are right about Osinbajo. The time he came to UNIZIK Awka, everybody was surprised when he called the Director of Works by his personal name and declared that they were room mates in the university. They hugged each other. If the president is to come from the South West, Osinbajo is actually the best candidate.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by Kei144(m): 6:09am On Nov 20, 2021
excellence44:

Don't exclude Soludo, the chief economist. The speed with which Babangida congratulated him for winning Anambra governorship election shows that Babangida is interested in him.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by cardoctor(m): 6:18am On Nov 20, 2021
He saw me. Yeeeeaaaaahhhh
Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by bencr7: 6:23am On Nov 20, 2021
Kaiser20:
Alfa IBB said "In their 60s". Bola Chicago's real age is 79 years so he is out.
grin grin grin ur head they there
Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by Elidrisy20: 6:27am On Nov 20, 2021
He is referring to Mazi Nnamdi kanu & Sunday igboho
Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by Phcmayor(m): 6:29am On Nov 20, 2021
Ibb can you keep quiet
Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by emmadeking(m): 6:30am On Nov 20, 2021
moshino:

How well did he govern abia state?

What contribution has he made in the senate?

How well has he represented his senatorial district, and attracted development to them?

Did he not come out of jail on flimsy technicality, and still facing prosecution and possible jail?

How well educated, and accomplished is he?
If you have really read about him, I'm very sure you wouldn't have asked 98.9% of the questions you raised.
Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by oyiza75(m): 6:31am On Nov 20, 2021
now that you near your ................
Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by Miller232: 6:36am On Nov 20, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023-Ive-seen-next-President-of-Nigeria-Babangida

Foolish man u will not go and die in peace na where u spoil this country reach e still dey ground
Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by omokab: 6:37am On Nov 20, 2021
Idiko1:

Typical loudmouth which led the western region of Nigeria to join forces with northern region of Nigeria to fight eastern region of Nigeria. After the war, the expired milk cleverly soaked the loudmouth.
west joined forces with north to fight east. If I may ask who is that east? What's your voting strength? North west and south west are the deciders of election In Nigeria. You see tinubu well supported and welcome everywhere he goes especially in the north generally. Tinubu is our next president come 2023 INSHA ALLAH
Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by bencr7: 6:37am On Nov 20, 2021
koning:

Exactly. He is talking about Orji Uzor Kalu. And i agree with him.

OUK or Peter Obi as president will do wonders for Nigeria because of their business acumen. They will also learn from and correct the mistakes they made as governors.
Peter obi is good d way he perform well in Anambra state but wat fucking hell u have to mention OUK that did not do anything in abia for 8 good years that allow is mother to control him, because of is legacy abia have been suffering from bad Governors since 1999,he just eat d state money dry
Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by paddyDIGITAL(m): 6:37am On Nov 20, 2021
He must be from the north
Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by naturallysimple(m): 6:38am On Nov 20, 2021
From what am reading is talking about Tinubu or Atiku from the features and Tinubu more because of his reach in the country,deciples and economic knowledge. I pray for good leader. The one that favour Nigerian and me.
Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by moshino(m): 6:41am On Nov 20, 2021
emmadeking:

If you have really read about him, I'm very sure you wouldn't have asked 98.9% of the questions you raised.

Educate me then. Teach me what you assume I don't know about him, so I won't have to ask "98.9% of the questions".
Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 20, 2021
Bola146:
I pray the person must be a good candidate not a thief or betrayer
Saraki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) / Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode / Zamfara Ex-Commissioner Sex Scandal: Girl Threatens To Release New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.