Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida (50018 Views)

2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa / 2023: I’ve Capacity To Rescue Nigeria From Challenges - Saraki / Imoh Umoren: "I’ve Seen More Homeless People In New York Than In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by ruggedtimi(m): 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

It's not just Kalu, but ibos will start betraying themselves soon. I dont know what you see in the man. Did he do anything good in this state while he was a governor? See, no one has performed like Jagaban. He put the structure there for the Lagos we have today. But what can you point to exactly that Kalu did? Tell me. Was it not the same 8 years Kalu and Jagaban had? Or have you forgotten? Kalu was a gov in his 30s. I mean, that man is hopeless. You better go find another person if you want ibo to be taking serious.

As it is, Jagaban is the next president of Nigeria, except he passes the baton to the vice president Prof. Osinbajo. The truth is that ibo should first unite among themselves before they talk. The whole SW is solidly behind Jagaban or Osinbajo. Everyone knows that these 2 are the ones to contest. But can you say that for ibo?
will quote you 2023..
Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by petitejolie(f): 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
He's talking about me
Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
ruggedtimi:
will quote you 2023..
So, you are dreaming of having an ibo president? Guy, as far as its APC, forget it. Bury that thought. It is all about patriotism to you. But we are talking about a system on ground. Buhari that I know is a man of his words. Guy, he is going to play a neat game which will put Jagaban or his candidate to Aso Rock.

Ibo cannot be president. My advise is that they return to APGA and build it. APC is yoruba and fulani union. Ibo must first be United. If they arent, even till next century 3021, they will not smell power.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by Germi9: 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
Beremx:
Is he referring to his boy OUK? Cos I know Tinubu is not in the picture. Osinbajo is a better candidate from SW
He’s talking about Osibanjo
Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by Jimbadly: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
Idiat.
Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by DMerciful(m): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
So IBB will determine your next president? You well so?
adekolaelect:
If you tell IBB this he will award you best comedian of 2021. He said a politician who has friends across Nigeria ,who travel round the country,who can talk to poeple. A vibrant politician. No Igbo man has what he mention.

Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by ruggedtimi(m): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

So, you are dreaming of having an ibo president? Guy, as far as its APC, forget it. Bury that thought. It is all about patriotism to you. But we are talking about a system on ground. Buhari that I know is a man of his words. Guy, he is going to play a neat game which will put Jagaban or his candidate to Aso Rock.

Ibo cannot be president. My advise is that they return to APGA and build it. APC is yoruba and fulani union. Ibo must first be United. If they arent, even till next century 3021, they will not smell power.

allow politicians to talk
https://www.nairaland.com/6859476/breaking-tinubu-visits-orji-kalu
Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by Vision3: 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Afamsi:
Baba go rest, we no need your advice... This is 21st century, we dont want leaders with analogue brain. We want someone younger
God bless you my brother

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
ruggedtimi:
allow politicians to talk
https://www.nairaland.com/6859476/breaking-tinubu-visits-orji-kalu
Which politician? Kalu has been bought. Simple. He is singing the song for Jagaban henceforth. Using him to win little votes. Forget it. Tinubu is making a Fulani man his vice. Sp, you want him lose NE that Buhari is the owner? If they tell you too to hold NorthEast or SEast, which one will you take. Of course the Fulani NE. How many votes he is getting in SE. He cannot make ibo his vice. Forget it. And no Fulani man, I repeat...no hausa or fulani will ever allow ibo. Never. This is the pure truth. Ibo needs to settle his "scores" with the north, or humble themselves and team up with south, instead of beating their useless chests. Of all people, Tinubu who shut his ears to everyone and still put Buhari in power 2 years ago is who you are saying will have an ibo vice or will step down.

So you think Kalu is bigger than Tinubu? Tinubu that is having the same respect as Buhari. Two leaders in APC..they are Tinubu and Buhari. And the whole of NE and SW are going to the contestant of APC. And Fulani will never accept ibo. This is the pure truth.

Kalu na his errand boy to have some ibos vote him to power. Reason am guy.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by ruggedtimi(m): 3:13am On Nov 22, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Which politician? Kalu has been bought. Simple. He is singing the song for Jagaban henceforth. Using him to win little votes. Forget it. Tinubu is making a Fulani man his vice. Sp, you want him lose NE that Buhari is the owner? If they tell you too to hold NorthEast or SEast, which one will you take. Of course the Fulani NE. How many votes he is getting in SE. He cannot make ibo his vice. Forget it. And no Fulani man, I repeat...no hausa or fulani will ever allow ibo. Never. This is the pure truth. Ibo needs to settle his "scores" with the north, or humble themselves and team up with south, instead of beating their useless chests. Of all people, Tinubu who shut his ears to everyone and still put Buhari in power 2 years ago is who you are saying will have an ibo vice or will step down.

So you think Kalu is bigger than Tinubu? Tinubu that is having the same respect as Buhari. Two leaders in APC..they are Tinubu and Buhari. And the whole of NE and SW are going to the contestant of APC. And Fulani will never accept ibo. This is the pure truth.

Kalu na his errand boy to have some ibos vote him to power. Reason am guy.
I tell you say I go dey quote you https://www.nairaland.com/6861055/orji-kalu-closed-door-meeting
Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 22, 2021
ruggedtimi:
I tell you say I go dey quote you https://www.nairaland.com/6861055/orji-kalu-closed-door-meeting
Now, I know why ibo will not be president of Nigeria. If you as a youth decides to follow Orji Kalu and you are even promoting him like this, then, it is well. Can you even see the people meeting him? That Sherrif? It's like you do not know how things run. You dont. Despite Peter Obi has fumbled with the Pandora papers, he is far better than Kalu. It disgusts me to see you promote one who has no capacity of making Nigeria better. What exactly did Kalu achieve in Abia for 8 years? And you are promoting him? Sufferness is in your blood. Walahi.

Do you think Buhari will support Kalu? The joker to win is North East. And Buahri knows this. Listen to me, if Tinubu doesnt take that seat, Osinbajo will. Oga, I do not hate ibo, but go and unite yourselves.

Do you know what others always do to ibos? Just be silent and keep watching. Ibos have been beating their chests since when? The last time, it was Peter Obi and bla bla bla. As powerful as Ojukwu is, he lost back to back. You people always think of yourselves very high. Meanwhile, you are nothing without uniting yourselves.

Keep deceiving yourself. No one is saying your Kalu should not contest, but by the time primary is over, you will know. Listen and listen carefully, no one wins without hausa, fulani, and yoruba. It is not possible. Kalu cannot be accepted in SW, no yoruba will vote him in cos they know he did nothing in Abia. Is it Buhari's men that will vote Kalu? Kano will not. Forget that. PDP owns Sokoto and Kalu betrayed them when he decamped to APC. See, Buhari that I know doesnt go back on his words. He is delivering whoever Jagaban puts down. All the noise they are fighting is a lie. The same FFK who abused Tinubu has joined them. See FFK is useless and shameless, but he knows the mathematics of politics. He is always with the winning team.

Atiku met everyone last time. Did he win? Lol. Kalu of all people. 40% to 70% of SS is for Tinubu. Everyone knows this. The whole of SW is his. Lagos population is explosive. And that of Kano is ma.dly big. The whole of Kano isteslef is more than combines SE. Lol..yes more rhan the whole of Ibo land. Yet you will be beating your chest like you are ocean..lol.. Kano, SW and 40% SS is enough for Jagaban to win the primary, this is if Elfrufai and Buhari betrayed him. Of course ElRufai will make Kaduna go against him. This is for sure. Mind you, Kano has the highest population and Gandollar has his back.

Keep deceiving yourself, and keep beating your chest. Kalu who couldn't win senatorial seat is the one you are hyping to be the president. May Kalu never become the president.

You are not ready yourself to have a better life. I prefer Jagaban or Osinbajo so they can go to the Federal with Lagos ideology and make everything better. Let them steal, yes....let them....but I know they will create a progressive structure. Kalu who achieved absolutely nothing is who you are promoting. Kalu no send you oooo. Yet, in your wisdom, its Kalu you are supporting. The man who stole your money and gave you nothing. Yes, you can say Jagaban stole. How? He developed everything and keyed himself into making money from everything he developed. Oh! So you want him to hands up after developing the economic of Lagos and allow it hijacked when we know Nigsria is a terrible place? I dont like him, but he is reaping what he sowed. Kalu had the same opportunity, what did he do? You people call Jagaban the Bullion van man. I dont like him, but if he underperformed like Kalu he wouldn't have such resources. He performd so well beyond the expectation of the outside world. He built the structure. And then captured the whole of SW. He rescued them from the grip of Obasanjo. Kalu should be a leader in ibo, but no way...he is a useless man. Very incompetent.

Forget 2023. Ibo cannot be president. I dont hate ibo, but I'm telling you the reality. Go and unite first among yourselves. Then, others can take you serious. See, if you arent careful, the 3 major tribes will soon be Hausa, Yoruba and Ijaw. Ibo will soon be knocked out. Mark my words. Cos na just chest beating you all can do well. To develop your own states is a big problem. You ran to Lagos cos of the good structure in Lagis after destroying your cities yoursleves. You abandoned your cities. APGA you have ....you destroyed it and ran to APC. Ha ba! When will you be yourselves and work together.

See, na so everyone go dey smile at you and Kalu. In fact, I know you will be bold and promote him anyhow. But mark my words, he is dead on arrival and I expect you to cry foul play after the primary in 2022. It is next year, may God keep our lives safe. I will witness your fouls play cry again in 2022.

Dont worry.
Re: 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida by Polchiz(m): 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
princdebola201:
tinubu or osibanjo doesnt need endorsement of an expired milk.
Buhari have relegated obj,ibb and ty danjuma while wike and his pdp govs cemented it and chase away the general boys e.g atiku,saraki,oyinlola david mark,e.t.c

Come 2023 none of the general boys will smell pdp presidential tickets. Wike and pdp govs have decided their fates in the just concluded congress and conventions.

Ouk should first win election of 6 local govts in abia state before he can start talking of pulling strings in APC national politics.

Don't get High PB. OUK is your next president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EndSARS: Sowore Returned To Police Headquarters, Create EndSARS Avenue / Iliasu Abdul-Rauf: 14 Girls Found Locked Up In Apartment In Abuja / Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results By The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.