Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Nigerian Researcher Deduce How To Calculate Human Date Of Death - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Researcher Deduce How To Calculate Human Date Of Death (397 Views)

Biography Of Dr Onyema Ogbuagu: Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Researcher / Discoveries By A Nigerian Researcher To Ameliorate Symptoms Of Corona-virus / HIV/AIDS Cure: PMB Approves Drug’s Patent For Nigerian Researcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Researcher Deduce How To Calculate Human Date Of Death by iyimide(m): 4:58am On Nov 20, 2021
A nigerian Researcher at the University of Ilorin has deduced how to calculate the date of death of Humans.
This was contained in a paper published in November 2021 on researchgate a platform for advanced Researchers.

A 6 month experiment using variables of Medical importance such as Skin color, color of Poop and presence of Urea etc in the Blood were looked at. And with these variables, date of death of a human can be calculated.

Cc: Lalasticlala
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/356391755_USE_OF_RESULT_OF_MEDICO-MECHANICAL_VARIANTS_ANALYSIS_TO_DETERMINE_DATE_OF_DEATH_IN_HUMANS
Re: Nigerian Researcher Deduce How To Calculate Human Date Of Death by Aufbauh(m): 5:04am On Nov 20, 2021
Wonderment!
There'll be much atrocities if people will have knowledge of their dates of death.
Re: Nigerian Researcher Deduce How To Calculate Human Date Of Death by matrix199(m): 5:31am On Nov 20, 2021
So when is B*bu kicking the bucket? lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Researcher Deduce How To Calculate Human Date Of Death by Olarewaju89: 5:33am On Nov 20, 2021
OK
Both the researcher and The Op when will they die

Modified ; when will Bubu and lie Mohammed die

Op, do fast and give me answer before i start lay courses on you now. angry

Re: Nigerian Researcher Deduce How To Calculate Human Date Of Death by Tomahawk99(m): 5:36am On Nov 20, 2021
Having gone through the research paper i can confidently say it proves NOTHING.
Re: Nigerian Researcher Deduce How To Calculate Human Date Of Death by iyimide(m): 5:53am On Nov 20, 2021
Tomahawk99:
Having gone through the research paper i can confidently say it proves NOTHING.

I have also go through it. I do not think the aim is to prove something but rather show how to easily calculate date of death provided you have test results which are within certain laboratory values. Look at it from a scientific point .. especially if a research work that can help you calculate date of death accurately to +/- 24 days?
Ah! I think the researcher has done a marvellous work. Especially looking at where he took samples.. 4 different countries.. with this Economic recession..
Re: Nigerian Researcher Deduce How To Calculate Human Date Of Death by iyimide(m): 5:55am On Nov 20, 2021
Aufbauh:
Wonderment!
There'll be much atrocities if people will have knowledge of their dates of death.

Did you see the end part of the research paper? You will see that there is no limit to what Knowledge of date of death can make people achieve. I just think Death itself is a driving force to doing many things and acting many ways..
Re: Nigerian Researcher Deduce How To Calculate Human Date Of Death by psucc(m): 6:11am On Nov 20, 2021
He would have made great fame if he tells people when thir suffering will end.
Re: Nigerian Researcher Deduce How To Calculate Human Date Of Death by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:12am On Nov 20, 2021
He should have start with himself and family members. When are they dying?
Re: Nigerian Researcher Deduce How To Calculate Human Date Of Death by iyimide(m): 6:22am On Nov 20, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
He should have start with himself and family members. When are they dying?

Always appreciate research. Not criticise or be Sentimental about findings.. did You even read the paper? Did you see the effort? I don't think so..

(1) (Reply)

Warning Signs Of Drug Abuse In Young People / Masturbation: Side Effects And Benefits ,effects On Your Health / What Is The Permanent Ulcer Treatment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.