Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Tinubu Barawo (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Barawo (pics) (4619 Views)

Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' / Shouts Of "Barawo" At Atiku's North West Campaign Rally? (video) / Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Barawo (pics) by JohnFGbegile(m): 6:46am On Nov 20, 2021
useless brown teeth criminal.
Thunder scatter him there

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by JohnFGbegile(m): 6:47am On Nov 20, 2021
grin

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by SaiOba: 6:53am On Nov 20, 2021
Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by plaindealer: 6:59am On Nov 20, 2021
Life dey pass you by, but Tinubu who is not responsible for your life is your problem and obsession.

You don miss road.

grin

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by ObiOfOnitcha: 7:05am On Nov 20, 2021
Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu shadow have pressed this one scrotum overnight, he woke from the wrong side of the bed.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by PentiumPro(f): 7:07am On Nov 20, 2021
You bought data of N500 just to come and type this on NL

You are finished in life

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by oyatz(m): 7:11am On Nov 20, 2021
JohnFGbegile:

You woke at 6 am to type all these?

Eeeyah, you need to take care of your mental health.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by Sonyboom765: 7:12am On Nov 20, 2021
The more Tinubu get closer to the presidency the more traumatic it becomes for dem hate fill jews.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by Bantu10: 7:36am On Nov 20, 2021
PentiumPro:
You bought data of N500 just to come and type this on NL

You are finished in life

Is Tinubu not a thief?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by Gentlerespect76: 7:44am On Nov 20, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:
Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu shadow have pressed this one scrotum overnight, he woke from the wrong side of the bed.
grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 20, 2021
oyatz:

You woke at 6 am to type all these?

Eeeyah, you need to take care of your mental health .

Indeed. A lot of mad people walking around still somewhat functional.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 20, 2021
Sonyboom765:
The more Tinubu get closer to the presidency the more traumatic it becomes for dem hate fill jews.

Yes O. The Jews of Africa are rattled. Their biggest nightmare appearing more of a reality daily.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by ThEGodFaThEr104: 8:20am On Nov 20, 2021
Sonyboom765:
Mumu, don't worry when Tinubu becomes president you'll have enough rats to eat as food.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by skywalker240(m): 8:21am On Nov 20, 2021
JohnFGbegile:
grin
Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by TotoGame(m): 8:23am On Nov 20, 2021
S
Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by SisterFire(f): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2021
Brown teeth thief/ ritualist
runsbabes will go on extinction if this man lives beyond 2024
Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by haffaze777(m): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:

God bless mazi Ahmed Bola tinubu with wisdom and bless mazi johnFGbegile with more mkpurumirigrincheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by alanto: 9:19am On Nov 20, 2021
Go home and settle your differences. And come back with love and cooperation for now …………..

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by Asgard73: 9:19am On Nov 20, 2021
Tinubu is a Yoruba god. His people worship him.
Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by oyatz(m): 9:27am On Nov 20, 2021
Out of the four posts opened on this forum by the OP, 3 was about campaign of columny against Tinubu while the other one was against Osibanjo.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by oyatz(m): 9:30am On Nov 20, 2021
Asgard73:
Tinubu is a Yoruba god. His people worship him.

Honestly I don't understand why some of the Igbo youths on this forum are trying to make the 2023 election look like an Igbo vs Tinubu contest.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:32am On Nov 20, 2021
Tinubu is a goat
Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:33am On Nov 20, 2021
oyatz:

Honestly I don't understand why some of the Igbo youths on this forum are trying to make the 2023 election look like an Igbo vs Tinubu contest.

The same way some jobless Yoruba youths made it look as if the presidential election is between Peter Obi and Yoruba's.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by Asgard73: 9:37am On Nov 20, 2021
oyatz:

Yoruba man..

I get igboblood no mean say I be igbo.. I’m proud of it..

Na your insecurity as a Yoruba man to igbos Dey make you reason like a Yoruba man wey you be.. everything to you as a Yoruba man is igbos.. una see them as competitors
Igbos are themselves as competitors not Yoruba people.

Be secured as a Yoruba man and stop attaching igbos to be relevant ... you u guys are stopping so low on this..
and na reason I go Dey nack am for this forum still plenty receive sense

Yoruba sef

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by Asgard73: 9:39am On Nov 20, 2021
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

The same way some jobless Yoruba youths made it look as if the presidential election is between Peter Obi and Yoruba's.

Yoruba will always always want to give what they can’t take ... and will be quick to change narratives using English to confuse grammar
Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by alanto: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2021
oyatz:
Out of the four posts opened on this forum by the OP, 3 was about campaign of columny against Tinubu while the other one was against Osibanjo.
Because they are filled with hate.
I read a thread yesterday na there I see them finish. Their hate Na follow come. We sbould stop engaging them if possible or they will make your hater and it will reflect in your everyday life like it does in theirs

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2021
alanto:

Because they are filled with hate.
I read a thread yesterday na there I see them finish. Their hate Na follow come. We sbould stop engaging them if possible or they will make your hater and it will reflect in your everyday life like it does in theirs
same way you're treating Peter Obi

besides Tinubu is a criminal
Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by joedave(m): 9:57am On Nov 20, 2021
How some reason is beyond comprehension.
You woke up from bed early this morning from a terrified dream about the man that doesn't even know if you exist or not and posted about past 6am to just do this shocked

Many are indeed under one depressing influence and the other.

It's well with your soul.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by alanto: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2021
Asgard73:

Yoruba man..

I get igboblood no mean say I be igbo.. I’m proud of it..

Na your insecurity as a Yoruba man to igbos Dey make you reason like a Yoruba man wey you be.. everything to you as a Yoruba man is igbos.. una see them as competitors
Igbos are themselves as competitors not Yoruba people.

Be secured as a Yoruba man and stop attaching igbos to be relevant ... you u guys are stopping so low on this..
and na reason I go Dey nack am for this forum still plenty receive sense

Yoruba sef
Guy igbos are naturally hate filled, bitter, arrogant and mischievous.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by alanto: 10:04am On Nov 20, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
same way you're treating Peter Obi

besides Tinubu is a criminal
Nobody hates Peter Obi. It is you people that has put him in center of ridicule. By trend people tend to move away from whatever you associates with and you can’t blame them. Peter Obi issue started in 2019. Prior to that nobody have any reason to hate him. It was you people support for him that put him on the spot.
I can show you post that date back to 2011 where igbos were attacking and insulting Yoruba elders. You can’t show me anywhere Yorubas did that at that time or before.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by alanto: 10:07am On Nov 20, 2021
Asgard73:

Yoruba will always always want to give what they can’t take ... and will be quick to change narratives using English to confuse grammar
I can show you threads that date back to 2011 where igbos were attacking and insulting Yoruba elders. You can’t show me anywhere Yorubas did that at that time or before.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by ThatFairGuy: 10:08am On Nov 20, 2021
Asampetenwaanyi, over 2000 Monika every year angry

You're not getting younger

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit / The Man Who Said He Was Tinubu' Classmate Was Arrested / P-harcourt Stampede Victims Didn’t Die In Vain – First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.