Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit (4621 Views)

2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council / The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) / Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by Investigative: 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sources said nnamdi kanu shout at orji uzo kalu
And now I observed With orji uzo kalu statement after his visit to nnamdi kanu in prison
I realize that nnamdi kanu defiantly lambasted him ,hence his statement on wether he listen he will continue advising him
Orji uzo Kalu during his statement called nnamdi kanu supporters insane because of his frustration on the disgrace he got from Kanu
No matter what ,nnamdi kanu earlier said he has already choose death before going into Biafra agitation and his kidnap is the worst mistake by Nigeria government

orji uzo told us what he told nnamdi kanu
So what did nnamdi kanu tell him

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by hollah123: 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
I guess u were there with them or mpuru mmiri at work

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by Investigative: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
hollah123:
I guess u were there with them or mpuru mmiri at work
Are you one of orji uzo kalu media rat

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by duro4chang(m): 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
Were you there ?

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by Investigative: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
duro4chang:
Were you there ?
Truth don’t hurt this one
grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by duro4chang(m): 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
Investigative:
Truth don’t hurt this one grin
Fantasy is what is disturbing you.

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by Mbataku96(m): 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
He is making a point here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by Investigative: 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
duro4chang:
Fantasy is what is disturbing you.
Say that without crying
Hahahaha
Are you surprise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by BigSarah(f): 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
He better listens, one major tribe. Can't break Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by Rexwalters1: 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
Investigative:

Yes my name is Mazi Ikenga Ekenechukwu Onourah
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by Rexwalters1: 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
BigSarah:
He better listens, one tribe. Can't break Nigeria
Na igbo dey beg igbo, even small Esan Tribe no go beg for that Secessionist.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by udele1: 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
Didn't i say it will happen?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by Rexwalters1: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mbataku96:
He is making a point here
Someone came to pay you a condolence visit in solitary confinement then you cursed him out, who is the fool?

Pride goes before a fall, What does that tell you, that the man is an arrogant rat that has no remorse? Then he will remain where he is, at least na only igbo dey beg igbo.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by IJOBA11: 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
Investigative:

ACTUALLY JIHADI HOLLAH123 IS A CONFIRMED Tinubu HOUSE BOY

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by Kinterez(m): 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kalu message never talked about Nnamdi heeding to his words instead he said he will continue talking...its obvious Nnamdi gave him deaf ears...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by Mbataku96(m): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Someone came to pay you a condolence visit in solitary confinement then you cursed him out, who is the fool?

Pride goes before a fall, What does that tell you, that the man is an arrogant rat that has no remorse? Then he will remain where he is, at least na only igbo dey beg igbo.
His a freedom fighter
That's the pat of freedom fighter
Something you obviously know nothing about
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by paramakina202: 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2021
Investigative:
And now I observed With orji uzo kalu statement after his visit to nnamdi kanu in prison
I realize that nnamdi kanu defiantly lambasted him ,hence his statement on wether he listen he will continue advising him
Orji uzo Kalu during his statement called nnamdi kanu supporters insane because of his frustration on the disgrace he got from Kanu
No matter what ,nnamdi kanu earlier said he has already choose death before going into Biafra agitation and his kidnap is the worst mistake by Nigeria government

Nonsense propaganda from an ipobian.
If MNK has chosen death why is IPOB killing people in the East so that he will be released?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by christistruth01: 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
Heard IPOB are now Claiming Ijebu Igbo , Ilaje Ugbo, Idumota and Alaba (Ala Aba) Markets in Lagos as part of their new Igbo Idu Empire

Can someone please kindly Confirm that it is fake News.

Thank you in advance
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by tooth4tooth: 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
Investigative:

Pay attention to your English class. He said Kanu has insane amount of supporters . What he's saying is that he has gargantuan number of supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by Investigative: 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
paramakina202:

Nonsense propaganda from an ipobian.
If MNK has chosen death why is IPOB killing people in the East so that he will be released?
Pain

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by duro4chang(m): 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
Investigative:
Say that without crying Hahahaha Are you surprise
You are totally disturbed. You need help.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by Investigative: 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
duro4chang:
You are totally disturbed. You need help.
Eeya
I need your help,
Can you lend me your brain let me ,replace it for u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by duro4chang(m): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Investigative:

Eeya
I need your help,
Can you lend me your brain let me ,replace it for u
You have taken your Mkpuri mmri again.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by techWriter1: 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
He better hears, one major tribesmen. Can't breather Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by Investigative: 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
duro4chang:
You have taken your Mkpuri mmri again.
Eeeya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by sharpwriter(m): 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
Wetin go pass say Uzor bin Wan convince am say make he abandon Biafra?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by flokii: 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
Orji Uzor Kalu doesn't believe in biafra or any useless agitation in South East.. just like Okorocha and Ekweremadu that have turned National Assembly to their base now, they want unity more than anyone else in Nigeria so it's very possible Kanu yelled at him.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by Rexwalters1: 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mbataku96:

His a freedom fighter
That's the pat of freedom fighter
Something you obviously know nothing about
He is a Terrorist, so what are you, A spectator?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by Rexwalters1: 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
sharpwriter:
Wetin go pass say Uzor bin Wan convince am say make he abandon Biafra?
I remember in 2017 when Kalu said he saw fugitive Kanu in Ghana, you ipobians laughed @ him? He knows Kanu more than your father knows you.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by Rexwalters1: 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
flokii:
Orji Uzor Kalu doesn't believe in biafra or any useless agitation in South East.. just like Okorocha and Ekweremadu that have turned National Assembly to their base now, they want unity more than anyone else in Nigeria so it's very possible Kanu yelled at him.
Yelled @ the man that made his father king from amongst the Peasants of his hamlet? Let them leave him their to suffer, ungrateful imbecilement.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by sharpwriter(m): 12:01am On Nov 30, 2021
Rexwalters1:
I remember in 2017 when Kalu said he saw fugitive Kanu in Ghana, you ipobians laughed @ him? He knows Kanu more than your father knows you.
I'm not in the mood for insults if not I know wetin I go tell you. So because of my comment, that makes me an igbo man abi?

Is it not simple common sense? FYI, I'm team oduduwa.

It's just like saying FFK goes on a visit to Igboho at Cotonou after all that has happened or even Obasanjo, what do you think their discussion and advice to him would be? That they would fly oduduwa flag alongside him before 2023 election abi?

#think

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by Godons1: 4:58am On Nov 30, 2021
Investigative:

Na lie.
Nnamdi knelt down and begged Orji Kalu to help him plead with Buhari for forgiveness. He even sworn by his Mother and Father's graves that, he will never do again

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States / Opposition Lawmakers Reject Imo Guber Result / Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.