Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Snake I KILLED In Lagos! (PICS) Please what is the name? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Snake I KILLED In Lagos! (PICS) Please what is the name? (798 Views)

(graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm / See Snake I Found On My Farm While Harvesting Cassava / See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake I KILLED In Lagos! (PICS) Please what is the name? by iomoge2(f): 6:59am On Nov 20, 2021
Yesterday is a day I would not forget in a hurry!
I was out on some sites visitations when I saw this guy crossing the street.
I ran over it in full speed, severing it’s head.
Did 3 more run overs as it still managed to crawl into the water by the road
I then called for help n someone brought it to the side of the road!
It was big and full of life.

My skin still crawls
I couldn’t use my black bucket or bowls since I got back home!
Heck! It took me over an hour to alight from my car at home due to fear of the snake being under my tire.
Even if I was able to jump down at the point of killing to take numerous videos n pictures!
Re: Snake I KILLED In Lagos! (PICS) Please what is the name? by iomoge2(f): 7:00am On Nov 20, 2021
See

Re: Snake I KILLED In Lagos! (PICS) Please what is the name? by Funminded: 7:01am On Nov 20, 2021
K
Re: Snake I KILLED In Lagos! (PICS) Please what is the name? by DaddyRochie1642: 7:01am On Nov 20, 2021
So you're scared of this small thing,

Go and ask some snakes about me and hear how those snakes will sing my praises grin
Re: Snake I KILLED In Lagos! (PICS) Please what is the name? by iomoge2(f): 7:01am On Nov 20, 2021
I have 3 videos of the snake still crawling but do not know how to upload. I need to have them deleted from my phone

Re: Snake I KILLED In Lagos! (PICS) Please what is the name? by iomoge2(f): 7:02am On Nov 20, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
So you're scared of this small thing,

Go and ask some snakes about me and hear how those snakes will sing my praises grin

I am still scared.
I woke up and saw it in my gallery again.
Re: Snake I KILLED In Lagos! (PICS) Please what is the name? by iomoge2(f): 7:03am On Nov 20, 2021
Another pix.
Please how do I upload the videos?

Re: Snake I KILLED In Lagos! (PICS) Please what is the name? by Davash222(m): 7:04am On Nov 20, 2021
iomoge2:

I am still scared.
I woke up and saw it in my gallery again.
Why are you scared? Eve had a good time with snake, are you not daughter of Eve again?

2 Likes

Re: Snake I KILLED In Lagos! (PICS) Please what is the name? by daddytime(m): 7:05am On Nov 20, 2021
Well done.

You are hereby inducted into the snake killers hall of....

Patronize my hustle below...
Re: Snake I KILLED In Lagos! (PICS) Please what is the name? by iomoge2(f): 7:09am On Nov 20, 2021
grin cheesy grin
Davash222:

Why are you scared? Eve had a good time with snake, are you not daughter of Eve again?
Re: Snake I KILLED In Lagos! (PICS) Please what is the name? by 22o62021: 7:25am On Nov 20, 2021
The name is Agwo ogologo
Re: Snake I KILLED In Lagos! (PICS) Please what is the name? by Afamsi: 7:27am On Nov 20, 2021
Op dont worry Lala will tell the name
Re: Snake I KILLED In Lagos! (PICS) Please what is the name? by devilmaycry: 7:41am On Nov 20, 2021
Lol....black whatever
Re: Snake I KILLED In Lagos! (PICS) Please what is the name? by 123papas(m): 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
Non poisonous snake

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Tardigrades, The Only Animals That Don't Get Killed Even In Boiling Water / Retirement Plan... / Urgently Needed Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Nut & Pks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.