Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Please I Need Help My Vehicle Is Overheating - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please I Need Help My Vehicle Is Overheating (549 Views)

Identify And Win - What Vehicle Is This? / How To Survive If Your Vehicle Is Sinking Into A River Or Sea / Thinking Of Going To Mars? This Land Rover Vehicle Is A Perfect Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help My Vehicle Is Overheating by Dwizzy1(m): 7:07am On Nov 20, 2021
My vehicle started overheating after overhaul, I have changed the water pump, radiator, top gasket, bled the air passage and the electric fan is working well and there was no leakage. I don't know what to do again
Re: Please I Need Help My Vehicle Is Overheating by nurey(m): 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Have you check whether radiator is blocked?

Have you replaced the thermostat, the current one may be stucked closed

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help My Vehicle Is Overheating by Godson1981(m): 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
What kind of car are you using sir
Re: Please I Need Help My Vehicle Is Overheating by Grupo(m): 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
Check if your exhaust is blocked.
Re: Please I Need Help My Vehicle Is Overheating by Dododawa01: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Godson1981:
What kind of car are you using sir

That's a good question. Model/make and year of your car
Re: Please I Need Help My Vehicle Is Overheating by autologic: 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
Dwizzy1:
My vehicle started overheating after overhaul, I have changed the water pump, radiator, top gasket, bled the air passage and the electric fan is working well and there was no leakage. I don't know what to do again
It just unfortunate our technican don't invest in training and tools but prefer to indulge In trial and error parts throwing which can be frustrating for their customer .
Every issue come with its own special test and troubleshooting process and there already specialized tools for this and what is needed is to take your car to a technician that can conduct this test. this is how is being done :
see the tool in action for troubleshooting of overheating of a mini cooper and the culprit detected within 5 minutes .

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help My Vehicle Is Overheating by autologic: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ruptured thermostat housing is the culprit

(1) (Reply)

2009 Mercedes Benz C300 / ABS Light Blinks For A While And Then Stay On / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.