Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

I Need A Partner To Finance My Spoil Engine - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need A Partner To Finance My Spoil Engine (388 Views)

I Need A Partner For Transport Business Sienna Or Car Or Bus / Can The Gear In A Car Spoil The Fuel Pump? / Car Finance Tips: How To Finance Your Car The Right Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Partner To Finance My Spoil Engine by shaklisco(m): 7:51am On Nov 20, 2021
Good morning my nairaland family, please my good people of nairaland am a bolt driver,my corrola car engine have issue which I need to buy half engine to be able to get back to work I need someone to finance the half engine for me and I will be paying weekly with interest, I will also submit all necessary document as a collateral thank you.
Mod please help me to push to front page for more wide view thank you.
You can reach me on 09076329828

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does A Car Engine Determine As Regarding Speed / What Is Hotwiring And How Is It Done? / Land Rover Discovery Sport Spectacularly Flips Over After Running Into Toyota GR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.