Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) (71524 Views)

Wizkid Visit Davido After Chioma Death� / Davido's Chioma Shows Cleavage During Vacation In Dubai (Pictures) / Timi Dakolo And Family Visit Kunfu Panda Studio In Dubai - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by iamdapsyj(m): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2021
dawnomike:
It is a big brand awareness for the bank...

That was the plan all along. They know what they are doing.
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2021
aalangel:

You took the words right from my mouth.

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 20, 2021
Omo hustle legit. Make e no be when them touch down for Dubai nah America straight....if you know you know...hush you fuckup.
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by Nonexisting: 11:24am On Nov 20, 2021
Glink2018:

If he is broke with all the resources in his control...what will you call your entire lineage that all that they have is 4 hectares of fallow lands in the village...

Mynd44, Seun, rule 2.
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by Kunja2: 11:24am On Nov 20, 2021
Every where don stew for Davido. Very sharp!!

Get 1 million naira this Christmas from Golden morn just by doing a simple task.
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 11:24am On Nov 20, 2021
Ellasure:

You be original mumu
when it comes to finance. OBO and the bank officials are doing the best business with this trip. Kindly call your university economic teacher and ask about the benefits from this trip.

This trip can cost 500000 Naira to the bank but the world wide advertisement that followed it is definitely costing more.

Good trip good thinking.

Cc Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by Sheriman(m): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2021
Border78:
I tapped Into Davido's grace
Better go find better work do

2 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by masui(m): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Thieves

To swindle him to invest the money and get 0.01% annual kinda return meanwhile they form shark loans and charge the poor masses 80% interest for 7days loan

I no wan talk abeg. Nigeria suffer too much for the local man

How true is what you're saying. Is that possible for banks to be running undercover loan shark companies without the knowledge regulatory agencies?

Thought these companies are owned by majorly Chinese.
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by efighter: 11:28am On Nov 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
Great Deal for you Davido.
I celebrate with you on all the goodies and Packages.

Most Important in all these is for you to become an Ambassador for JESUS Christ.
Most needed for you and everyone else is the Safety of the soul in Eternity.

Do not let all these things Distract you from what is Most Important. Because non of these have anything to do with your Eternity.

Come into a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ. Disengage from every UnGodliness.
Live Ready! Be Prepared! There is no more time!

What Davido has done for the poor, needy and the sick is more than what you will ever do for Christ and more than what your Men of God ever do.

Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by linearity: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2021
Does Wema bank still exist?

I thought they have been bankrupt. They should milk this limelight to the fullness in order to get some shine out of it.

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2021
Nonexisting:
If there is one thing I love about Davido, it's his wisdom in knowing not to put leashes on street dogs. I respect him for that.

It's Chioma that wanted to get pregnant for super star na

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by efighter: 11:38am On Nov 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Go and sit down lazy youth. Somebody call you mumu and you are reporting. So, he should be whipped abi? Lazy youth with no future ambition apart from drugs, sex and Yahoo Yahoo.
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 11:39am On Nov 20, 2021
efighter:

Go and sit down lazy youth. Somebody call you mumu and you are reporting. So, he should be whipped abi? Lazy youth with no future ambition apart from drugs, sex and Yahoo Yahoo.
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by IbileIfe: 11:43am On Nov 20, 2021
justmondris:

The thing tire me oh. When some boys get mad legit money when pass that amount for their bank account and two ears nor hear ?
WEMA Bank is a Yoruba bank and a poor one at that. Davido's father and Osun State are major shareholders in the bank
Davido's father is a millionaire in dollars, but a billionaire in naira like Femi Otedola and others who are not as rich as Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga,Jr and Abdul Samad Rabiu the real billionaires in dollars.
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by stayclearofme: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2021
Border78:
So you can't pray to God for your own grace? What a pity!
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

Most Important in all these is for you to become an Ambassador for JESUS Christ.

Do not let all these things Distract you from what is Most Important. Because non of these have anything to do with your Eternity.

Come into a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ. Disengage from every UnGodliness.

Please edit and add "What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose is soul"
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by hope4nigeria(m): 11:51am On Nov 20, 2021
Nonexisting:
Why won't this broke boy that his fans helped out of brokeness let us have peace?
you are that image right?
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by VULCAN(m): 11:52am On Nov 20, 2021
And practically how do you stop your brothers sperm from impregnating Chioma?

Will you tell them to return from whence they came just as they enter her body!

Lack of critical thinking is the name of our existence.
FutureIsFemale:
God punish David if he doesn't marry Chioma.
I will not allow my brother impregnate Chioma if his intention was not to marry her.
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by tyup(m): 11:53am On Nov 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

My pastor folks like Davido, wizkid, Burna Boy et al are all lost irredeemable soul and they themselves knows this. all we can do now is just pity their ending
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by hardon1(m): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2021
Border78:

But make sure ur doing something o. The grace soesnt work If you are lazy and unwilling to do something with your life
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by owolabi5: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2021
CAR PAPERS
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by ajisolaaz: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2021
Just open your eyes to opportunitie.DM 07039669311 now
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by Doctortyre: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wait o some dull says dis guy is broke ? Naija sabi reason sha ...
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by Doctortyre: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
Judge not Bro quote author=tyup post=107794255]

My pastor folks like Davido, wizkid, Burna Boy et al are all lost irredeemable soul and they themselves knows this. all we can do now is just pity their ending [/quote]
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by tyup(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
Doctortyre:
Judge not Bro.

When Korede Bello was talking bout lotta folks selling off their Soul in the industry what do you think he was talking bout?? the most treasured part of Man is his soul and when it's sold to the prince of this world, would they eat their cake and still have it??
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by DSoj(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
KING David of show biz.
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by Laideabdulahi: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
Baawaa:
On top how much

If only you understand business very well, Seo, brand and awareness, you won't say this.
If only u Know how many ALAT (the 1st digital bank in Africa) account has been opened and funded in just one week, you won't say what you just said
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
Baawaa:
On top how much

I wonder ooo
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by dododawa1: 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
I don't know what to say,am wema bank costumer too
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by Ijoba85: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
Many who sent money to Davido did it strictly for business not because they loved to... Bunch of hypocrites. They want to do another MMM....Davido won't give una shishi
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by blowjohn(m): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
Why all the noise?
When zenith bank crew visited me in Hong Kong, I didn't make any noise about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" / Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures / ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.