Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,676 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) (71519 Views)

Wizkid Visit Davido After Chioma Death� / Davido's Chioma Shows Cleavage During Vacation In Dubai (Pictures) / Timi Dakolo And Family Visit Kunfu Panda Studio In Dubai - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by generalwo(m): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
And they have not even thought about meeting me despite my complaints of the atm not disbursing N1500 even though I was debited.... This is over 1 week now o..... God abeg pick my call na...... I need this money abi people wen get am no be the same you wen create them create me?? Oluwa abeg!!!! Pick my call, answer my prayers and grant my wishes!!!!
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by Theicecode(m): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
God punish David if he doesn't marry Chioma.
Mynd44, justwise, seun, lalasticlala Rule2
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
masui:

How true is what you're saying. Is that possible for banks to be running undercover loan shark companies without the knowledge regulatory agencies?

Thought these companies are owned by majorly Chinese.
They have o. The managers open it that's why it's easy to pay back shark loans through these designated bank especially Wema and Polaris
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by Forest122: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
God bless �
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by peculiar2233: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nonexisting:
Why won't this broke boy that his fans helped out of brokeness let us have peace?
U look beautifool ooo
grin grin grin
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by Echoban: 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I will not allow my brother impregnate Chioma if his intention was not to marry her.

They both committed sin now they've repented and moved on. The goal is now to take care of the child. Breakup is better than divorce.

Who knows whether it's chioma that choose the breakup or u want davido to marry her by force against her wish undecided
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by sugarleen: 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
Equal2DeTask:
Lack of Money is the major root of all evils. angry
get rich or die trying
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by colestephan86: 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Brand Ambassador loading!
You never hear " na the bank wey Davido dey use , I go dey use"

2 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by zolajpower: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Im telling you more popular than the Grammy crooners . Rkelly never won a Grammy but more popular than those he wrote songs that won Grammy with it , 2pac the same thing. But this guy's continue to make me like him with his humility and spirit of given . Omo oloogo

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by MNDY(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
People take him for a chronic busybody. Burna particularly dislikes him for rubbing his rich kid status in people's face when he first emerged. Many people really don't like it when the rich rub it in people's face. They love and admire a private humble pretending rich kid who doesn't brag. Davido is changing the above narrative, showing himself very well and some don't like him for that.
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by Righteousness2(m): 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
tyup:

My pastor folks like Davido, wizkid, Burna Boy et al are all lost irredeemable soul and they themselves knows this. all we can do now is just pity their ending

No soul is irredeemable as long as there is life.
As long as their is life, there is hope for redemption. Mercy Expires at Death.

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by mediainc: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
All about cashing in, nice.
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by Akinrogun(m): 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

No soul is irredeemable as long as their is life.
As long as their is life, there is hope for redemption. Mercy Expires at Death.

1 billion likes! Mercy expires at death........verified and non-negotiable. Thanks MOG Righteousness2.
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by Myer(m): 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Nice move by Wema

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
Baawaa:
On top how much
Not about the money but the response and the publicity generated from his request....Any responsible company that is looking for a brand ambassador will not have to look further to get one so as to touch a supposed audience for business cool
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by mordred44: 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
Dey carry d bank go visit am 4 Dubai.... It's wer
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by DaRuud(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
So if i make #250m now , GTB will visit me in Canada ?

Niece:
WONDERTV MEDIA.COM

Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by onatisi(m): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
any sensible wise and intelligent person will learn useful life lessons from this boy davido,
it isnt about age that one becomes wise . this boy is a prefect example of Gods grace ,favor and mercy
the only area where this boy is better than is competitors is because his father is rich , but he lacks everything else
he hasnt got a good voice , he cant compose , he cant dance ,
BUT BUT BUT EACH YEAR , HE KEEPS DROPPING HIT UPON HITS , HE KEEPS WINNING AWARDS , EVERY SINGLE COLLABORATION HE DOES BECOMES A HIT . ISNT THIS THE GRACE OF GOD?
people say he has a frog voice but yet they cant copy it , every song that same frog voice drops , millions of people download it and want to hear it . he cant dance , yet most of his videos on youtube are on 40m downloads and views.
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by Bruno3000(m): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Border78:
I tapped Into Davido's grace
Are u a palm wine tapper? grin
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by Ekugbeh(m): 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Baawaa:
On top how much
it's not about the amount of money, it about the amount of publicity
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by Georgejeez: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
Equal2DeTask:
Lack of Money is the major root of all evils. angry
grin grin lemme rephrase , if money is the root of all evil then poverty is the evil forest itself

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by Georgejeez: 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Glink2018:

If he is broke with all the resources in his control...what will you call your entire lineage that all that they have is 4 hectares of fallow lands in the village...

you are even overhyping him , all they have in the village is a 40 by 40 piece of land , two goats and ancestral gods
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I will not allow my brother impregnate Chioma if his intention was not to marry her.
I hope Chioma does not mind being the third wife because if we're to go with your logic then he has to marry the other ladies he impregnated in the order which he impregnated them.
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by VEHINTOLAR: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
Omo ologo ! Heavenly God that did it for Davido,do it for me too !
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Good for them
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by clothingonline(m): 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
Good to see

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by GEEBITE: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Osun state in its liquid assets from inception till date has never had 100million dollars in today's value in the bank. The big uncle was a Governor for 16months and then it was a struggling state financially . Davido's dad sponsored both his brother's election in Osun and Otedola's dad in Lagos. When Davido was born the man was unavailable cos of business travel and had to delegate Aliko Dangote to pick mother and child from the hospital in Atlanta . Free yourself of hatred and jealousy for the family because of Davido.
toujurs:
750million wey their family thieve from osun state. Their family na thieve.
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by Hkff: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
Why
Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nonexisting:
Why won't this broke boy that his fans helped out of brokeness let us have peace?
Hatred Will Never Make You Happy In This Life.
Not even when you hate your enemies..

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) by Awise09(m): 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
Niece:
WONDERTV MEDIA.COM

Its WEMA Bank time to shine now oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad" / Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) / Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.