Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Have You Given Your Tailor Your Christmas Clothes Or You Want To Risk A Fight? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Given Your Tailor Your Christmas Clothes Or You Want To Risk A Fight? (196 Views)

Kangaroo Challenges A Man To A Fight: A Very Hilarious Scene / How Do You Plan To Spend Your Christmas Day? / I Killed Him Because He Did Not Buy Christmas Clothes For Our Son-woman (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Given Your Tailor Your Christmas Clothes Or You Want To Risk A Fight? by MRDEE01: 9:35am On Nov 20, 2021
Hello nairalander family.

Alot of persons have weddings,thanksgiving and burials to attend this Christmas and end of the year.

My question is have you given your clothes to Taylor or should we come and separate fight in December? grin

Share your experience in the hands of Nigerian Tailors.
Re: Have You Given Your Tailor Your Christmas Clothes Or You Want To Risk A Fight? by Baawaa(m): 9:39am On Nov 20, 2021
In this Buhari era
Re: Have You Given Your Tailor Your Christmas Clothes Or You Want To Risk A Fight? by iamtardey: 9:40am On Nov 20, 2021
from there on its the tailor that decides tongue just buy ready made
Re: Have You Given Your Tailor Your Christmas Clothes Or You Want To Risk A Fight? by Tokskob2008: 9:46am On Nov 20, 2021
I would have to buy the clothes first before giving it out to the tailor won't I

For this Xmas period as long as there's chicken and rice to devour I'm ok no be cloth I wan chop...

(1) (Reply)

*leaked* Psquare Unleased Song As They Reconcile With Bleep / Been Trying To Post In The Vacancy Section, All To No Avail. / Bbnaija: Whitemoney Bags A New Ambassadorial Deal With Getfit Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.